Which Celeb is really annoying you? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Richard Osman. Has anyone read his book(s)? Uttter bleeping garbage. Don't believe the hype. This bloke is over-exposed. The whole "Oh I'm just a normal bloke who happened to go to Cambridge" schtick just doesn't land with me. Let me re-state, his book(s) are bleeping tit. Look, it's good people still read books so I won't hammer the fact, but Richard bloody irritates me. 😬

ps. I just watched last nights Have I Got New For Your for the first time in years. Richard was on. That's what prompted this post. Honesty, I don't recall HIGNFY being so self-absorbed and smug, what the hell are they going to do when Labour form the next Govt.??
I tried one of his books the "quirky" characters put me off so much I couldn't get past the first chapter

Reactions: 2
Thanks for the review as I was considering reading his books. I don’t think I’ll bother now 😂. I used to really like him on Pointless though.
I think if you liked him on Pointless you'll probably like the books IMO. I enjoyed the humour and style of writing. They're fun and undemanding books.

Reactions: 3
Ainsley 'I cheated on my wife so sorry' Harriot. The bloke isn't a chef. He's a failed stand-up comedian. His photo is on the wall in the comedy club in London. I'm a better bloody cook/chef than this fraud. duck off already. I see you Ainsley, you irritating twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think if you liked him on Pointless you'll probably like the books IMO. I enjoyed the humour and style of writing. They're fun and undemanding books.

I agree, they're not outstanding works of literature, just warm and funny and an easy read.

Reactions: 2
Bit of a general one this: Any bleep who appears on a cookery-based show and says: "Mmmmm, that tastes really good". Given the amount of these bleeping shows that blight the weekend telly schedule the probability of every single dish served being 'Amazing' beggars belief. I have NEVER heard a so-called 'celebrity' say: "Hmmm, actually it could do with a bit more seasoning", or "No, I don't like it".

Just shill your bleeping book or tv show and be done with it. Enough of the bullshit. We GET IT. There doesn't need to be a 2 hour tv show set in a kitchen where you sit there and pretend to eat and enjoy whatever is served up. Just come on and say: "This is my book, I'd like you to buy it so that I can make some money". Why the charade? Why the hocus pocus? We get it, we don't hold it against you for wanting to make money. Enough of the fake "Mmmmm, I love samphire". GEEEZUS. duck OFF ALREADY.

Rant over. Carry on. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All of the original Loose Women. Apart from Carol. No - all of them actually.
---
Ellie Goulding. Just seeing her face winds me up. She looks like a foot.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I used to like Sophia Vergara because I love watching Modern Family. But now she's become really annoying. She's been living in America since 30 years i think she should stop the narrative "me poor poor immigrant Latina I can't speak English".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Steven Bear and his parents. He is the king of pricks but his parents raised that piece of shite. Wtf.

Reactions: 10
Eamonn Holmes.....

He's going to be insufferable now isn't he.......

Well done Ruth for seeing the light.

Reactions: 5
Roman Kemp. So full of himself. I have started listening to the podcast he’s done with his dad as I like Martin, but omg he’s hard to listen to!
I have to stand up for him (I am distantly related to him but that’s not why I’m standing up for him!)
He’s actually incredibly lovely, and yes his ‘work’ persona does annoy me sometimes! Outside of that work persona he’s totally the opposite.
---
Stephen Mulhern. On Saturday night he practically dominated ITV and I can’t stand him- I just want to smack him hard. He’s so smug and annoying.

Reactions: 4
Eamonn Holmes.....

He's going to be insufferable now isn't he.......
LOL. Luckily there's an 'off' switch. The same switch Ruth seems to have hit. :ROFLMAO: Apparently they've been living seperate lives (whatever that means) for 2 years, so they've done well to keep up the facade. Not that it's anyones business really, but if they've been trading on their 'happily married couple' brand during that time (I have no idea if they have) it's pretty cynical.

I have to stand up for him (I am distantly related to him but that’s not why I’m standing up for him!)
He’s actually incredibly lovely, and yes his ‘work’ persona does annoy me sometimes! Outside of that work persona he’s totally the opposite.
---
Stephen Mulhern. On Saturday night he practically dominated ITV and I can’t stand him- I just want to smack him hard. He’s so smug and annoying.
Nice to hear another point of view from someone who knows him 😊. Maybe you could ask him to tone it down a bit 😉. I am joking of course 🙃

• Haha
Adil Ray, loud, full of bitterness, most unfunny 'comedian' of all time, cringy inappropriate flirting and comments on that gmb, something really dodgy about him I feel

Jeremy Vine, for a lot of the same reasons. How can he be Tim Vine's brother, chalk and cheese.

Reactions: 10
Adil Ray, loud, full of bitterness, most unfunny 'comedian' of all time, cringy inappropriate flirting and comments on that gmb, something really dodgy about him I feel
Always very pleased with himself. Quite superior. Also responsible for the mostly unfunny Citizen Khan.

I'd forgotten that Elsa Hosk gets on my tits. She looks like Janice from the Muppets and the way people fawn over her for being soooo beautiful is nauseating. And she plays into that stereotype of Swedish women being sultry blondes who wear very few clothes routinely. I've been to Sweden. This is untrue. It's cold, for a start.

• Haha