Which Celeb is really annoying you? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JoJo Siwa for obvious reasons. Millie Bobbie Brown comes across as a spoiled brat and I can't watch anything with her in it.

Reactions: 10
What’s jojo done?
She's rebranded herself (or her terrible pr people have) as "an edgy, original artist" when it's been done a million times before. Apparently her haters "can't cope with her originality", not the fact she's completely void of talent.

Reactions: 5
She's rebranded herself (or her terrible pr people have) as "an edgy, original artist" when it's been done a million times before. Apparently her haters "can't cope with her originality", not the fact she's completely void of talent.
She's another kid where fame has gone to her head :sick:

Reactions: 2
Simone Ashley, stunningly beautiful but going down the route of wearing as little as possible to any event, to ensure she gets coveted newspaper inches. It’s thirsty and very reality tv starlet with no discernible talent vibes.
Sat next to her in a restaurant in Venice during the film festival in 2022 - extremely full of it and “look at me!”

Reactions: 1
Not sure if she counts, Laura Tobin. Just reading the bleeping weather forecast so I know whether to pack a brolly or not. I don't need a whole bleeping song-and-dance production.

Reactions: 5
Pink- yeh she is talented but ALL her songs sound screamy and the same to me.

i loved rnb Pink though!

Reactions: 4
Pink- yeh she is talented but ALL her songs sound screamy and the same to me.

i loved rnb Pink though!
Me too. Was it Some girls I loved the song and her image so much. She was very attractive then but now not so much. Her old man was a bit of a looker too.

The banal, boring, slight-sanctimonious Naga 'no personality' Munchetty DOES MY BLOODY HEAD IN. Okay, she's not evil or anything but my god she is the epitomy of everything that is wrong with the BBC. I'm not even sure she's a 'personality', but go with me on this I need to vent.

It's as if the rotting corpse of Biddy Baxter hand-picked her from the grave to present Blue Peter. The air of arrogance and entitlement with no talent REALLY grinds my gears. There are plenty of people with no talent on TV, but some of them are at least personable. Naga comes across as the person who turns up at your house to evict you yet someone at the BBC think's she's 'the bee's knee's'. I just can't see it. Maybe on Vulcan she's quite the life of the party, but here on earth she's just meh ...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The banal, boring, slight-sanctimonious Naga 'no personality' Munchetty DOES MY BLOODY HEAD IN. Okay, she's not evil or anything but my god she is the epitomy of everything that is wrong with the BBC. I'm not even sure she's a 'personality', but go with me on this I need to vent.

It's as if the rotting corpse of Biddy Baxter hand-picked her from the grave to present Blue Peter. The air of arrogance and entitlement with no talent REALLY grinds my gears. There are plenty of people with no talent on TV, but some of them are at least personable. Naga comes across as the person who turns up at your house to evict you yet someone at the BBC think's she's 'the bee's knee's'. I just can't see it. Maybe on Vulcan she's quite the life of the party, but here on earth she's just meh ...
I have said this before,her and Charlie on Saturday kitchen was just cringworthy.

Every single interview I see of Paul Mescal he comes across so annoying. Always touching his face, can barely get through a sentence without blubbering, stuttering or repeating a word. It's painful to listen to. I have a few friends who went to school with him or played GAA with him and they have nothing but great things to say about him but jesus christ do I want to slap his hand away from his face when he's speaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Again. Taylor Swift. All over the place today. Go away. Really? REALLY? Is this what classes as 'talent' now? I'm showing my age, but she ain't no Ella Fitzgerald. Taylor's breathless, stuttering delivery reminds me of my cat coughing-up a furball. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Taylor Swift was top news on the DM yesterday. I didn't read it. Was looking up the Dubai floods. Taylor Swift seriously? 😐

Reactions: 3
Taylor Swift was top news on the DM yesterday. I didn't read it. Was looking up the Dubai floods. Taylor Swift seriously? 😐
I put on BBC World Service (Radio) to escape, but even they are promoting her new 'thing'. It's ridiculous. I may be speaking out of turn, but she reminds me of the equally banal and insipid drivel Ed Sheeran pumps out. Again, I'm no music expert ... but his dribble does my head in, as does his face. (He actually lives really near me). :cautious:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Having seen the lyrics posted for her latest album… duck me why does a 30 something year old get so much praise for basically reciting a 13 year old’s diary 🤣🤣

sometimes with people like this, I find that the fandem turn me off the artist even more..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Again. Taylor Swift. All over the place today. Go away. Really? REALLY? Is this what classes as 'talent' now? I'm showing my age, but she ain't no Ella Fitzgerald. Taylor's breathless, stuttering delivery reminds me of my cat coughing-up a furball. :rolleyes:
I think she's overdoing it now, apparently she released a double album? How is she meant to remember the lyrics to all of these new songs? :ROFLMAO: I appreciate she's loved by many but there is such a thing as oversaturation. Perhaps there's not enough competition out there in her music category. I don't know, I'm in my 30s and I feel old when it comes to music :ROFLMAO: It annoys me that after over a decade, her USP is still around who is she dating...