Which Celeb is really annoying you? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Myleene Klass is so full of herself it’s unreal. Awful up-her-own arse woman and as smug as can be! Yuk

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Myleene Klass is so full of herself it’s unreal. Awful up-her-own arse woman and as smug as can be! Yuk
Couldn't have put it better myself. She's pushing her daughters to be in the spotlight too. The eldest has the same smug face as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Couldn't have put it better myself. She's pushing her daughters to be in the spotlight too. The eldest has the same smug face as her.
Yep I agree - for sure defo the next nepo babies 😫 gawd one Klass female in the spotlight is more than enough we don’t want anymore thank you very much!!!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She got into bother a while back for posting how proud she was of her children being 'entrepreneurs' ... turned out they had been merching on Instagram without declaring that they were being paid to do so. How Klassy. :rolleyes: Awful woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jonathan Van Ness

I really the show Queer Eye, and he does seem to mean well, but he is annoying!

I think he is someone who needs attention constantly.

Reactions: 5
I've nothing against the woman per se, but enough of Taylor Swift. :rolleyes:
Just looked at a few photos from last night's Grammys and the way she drapes herself over whoever she's posing for a pic with is 🤢 - she has chronic main character syndrome.

Reactions: 10
Beyonce and Jay Z. WHY put a 12 year old in a revealing dress like that at the grammys? (Blue Ivy)

Reactions: 15
Dua lipa - her music all just sounds the same and she’s just a bit insufferable tbh.

Taylor swift - sick of the sight of her & her bloody relationship!!!!

Reactions: 10
Beyonce and Jay Z. WHY put a 12 year old in a revealing dress like that at the grammys? (Blue Ivy)
Jay Z dresses like a toddler who got into his Granddad's wardrobe, so doesn't seem the most self-aware when it comes to things like that.

Reactions: 9
People are telling people like us to mind their business and leave her alone she's a child! That's exactly why we SHOULDNT leave her alone.

Her boobs, if she has any, have been pushed together?! Whom is this for?! who are her parents catering for with that choice? cause surely - ESPECIALLY - as the daughter of beyoncé - you would be extra careful with your parentin and choices.

It really upset me to be honest, she's not being protected and I know people will say it's just a dress. It's not, thats a child. Year 7/8? And her breasts have been pushed up by adults for her to attend the GRAMMYS.

I feel so afraid for girls, even more than I was before. Lambs for slaughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 12