Which Celeb is really annoying you? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle Walker and Lauryn Goodman, the woman with the forgettable face - sick of hearing about them.

Agree with Emma Stone. She is pretty but I don't think she is likeable enough for leading roles, especially romantic ones. I saw a clip of 'Poor Things' and her acting was terrible too.

Kate Garraway - she is so false.

Reactions: 6
Kyle Walker and Lauryn Goodman, the woman with the forgettable face - sick of hearing about them.

Agree with Emma Stone. She is pretty but I don't think she is likeable enough for leading roles, especially romantic ones. I saw a clip of 'Poor Things' and her acting was terrible too.

Kate Garraway - she is so false.
Do you think they hire Emma stone when they can't afford Margot Robbie?

Nodded off last night, and woke up to Victoria Coren Mitchell on the t.v. Couldn't telly you why but she irritates me no end.

Reactions: 7
Stacey Solomon doing food adverts; every time I watch a Youtube video, there she is. Irritating woman.

Reactions: 12
Stacey Solomon doing food adverts; every time I watch a Youtube video, there she is. Irritating woman.
To think she started out as rather endearing on X Factor. I've said it before but her voice makes me think of Roland Rat. That "nneugh" sound they do.

Reactions: 5
To think she started out as rather endearing on X Factor. I've said it before but her voice makes me think of Roland Rat. That "nneugh" sound they do.
I won't have Roland slandered like that. You'll be hearing from my lawyer (Kevin the gerbil). :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Michelle Keegan….

Too much surgery/botox, and sorry but an actress she isn’t Fool Me Once was rubbish

Reactions: 17
Michelle Keegan….

Too much surgery/botox, and sorry but an actress she isn’t Fool Me Once was rubbish
I’ve seen more content around her expensive coats on the show and all the potholes rather than any actual review of her acting. The show was piss poor and she is pretty unbelievable in most of the characters she plays because she always looks like a new moneyed Towie type no matter what the role.

Reactions: 9
Michelle Keegan….

I don’t get the hype with her! I know everyone als bangs on about how how gorgeous she is, but don’t see it myself! I asked my husband what he thought and he said she had nice hair! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not even sure if he can be classed as a celeb, but I see 'Hypnotist' (Grifter) Paul McKenna was on plugging his book 'Success For Life'. Oh do duck OFF you grifter and shove yer fake degree up yer arse you weirdo grifter. I loathe people like this, LOATHE them. Think of snake-oil salesmen during the Wild West era of the US.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christine McGuiness. Like most people on this thread, I barely know what she does, but I know whenever I see a headline about her it irritates me. :LOL:

Reactions: 13
Im pretty fed up of lingerie shots of Heidi Klum with her daughter. I personally find it a bit odd and inappropriate. I also think the pics are a bit.... page-3-esque.
It's utterly bizzare and slightly disturbing too. How is this normal or encouraged?

Reactions: 7
Myleene Klass .... turning up at Derek Draper's Funeral at 9.30 on a miserable Friday wearing huge bleeping sunglasses like she's Jackie O.

duck off. It's not about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Myleene Klass .... turning up at Derek Draper's Funeral at 9.30 on a miserable Friday wearing huge bleeping sunglasses like she's Jackie O.

duck off. It's not about you.
Amanda Holden is another attention seeking twit! Can’t stand her!

Reactions: 15