Which Celeb is really annoying you? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll be honest, I don't see an issue with it Yes, it's mature but hardly revealing, and yes, she is 12 but it was a special, formal occasion. No doubt she is a well protected young lady, and as long as she was comfortable wearing it, she looks beautiful!
It is revealing though - her breasts are pushed up in it and visible. I feel icky even saying that.

Reactions: 16
Beyonce and Jay Z. WHY put a 12 year old in a revealing dress like that at the grammys? (Blue Ivy)
Totally agree. It's creepy and inappropriate.

I'm also sick of how Beyonce and Jay Z are viewed as this power couple that we should all aspire to be. Um...no. Jay Z basically groomed Beyonce from a young age and he also admitted to cheating on her. Jay Z is also misogynistic and he's friends with Kanye West. Beyonce also wasn't very nice to the other members in Destiny's Child.
---
----

I can't stand Kristen Stewart. She was awful in Twilight, but oh my god, she has gotten even worse over the years.

It's bizarre how someone with so much awkwardness and social anxiety ever became an actor (Also why? She clearly hates it). It's just as bad on-screen as it is off-screen. Even watching an interview with her is painful. I'm not saying this to be rude or offensive, but I legitimately thought she had tourette syndrome.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I couldn't watch it for more than five minutes but who on earth thought it a good idea to cast Kristen Stewart as Princess Diana? 🤔 It is borderline insane and so bizarre. Forget what the film was called but it was so dreary and excruciating.

Reactions: 3
Totally agree. It's creepy and inappropriate.

I'm also sick of how Beyonce and Jay Z are viewed as this power couple that we should all aspire to be. Um...no. Jay Z basically groomed Beyonce from a young age and he also admitted to cheating on her. Jay Z is also misogynistic and he's friends with Kanye West. Beyonce also wasn't very nice to the other members in Destiny's Child.
---
----

I can't stand Kristen Stewart. She was awful in Twilight, but oh my god, she has gotten even worse over the years.

It's bizarre how someone with so much awkwardness and social anxiety ever became an actor (Also why? She clearly hates it). It's just as bad on-screen as it is off-screen. Even watching an interview with her is painful. I'm not saying this to be rude or offensive, but I legitimately thought she had tourette syndrome.
Beyonce is vile and I don't understand how a majority can't see it. She uses her extremely loyal black following to cash in and gain traction whilst doing almost nothing to aid black struggles. Everyone wants to scream about billionaires doing eff all, well, she is one. What's she doing? duck all, that's what 🤷🏻‍♀️

She claims to be a LGBTQ ally but took millions to perform in country where being gay will get you killed. Legally. She's a joke.
---
Oh, and I don't see anyone calling her out for 'overshadowing' the superbowl. The Internet had a helluva lot to say when Taylor Swift announced new music at the grammys. Saint Bey can do no wrong 🙏🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Jay Z. Ive just seen his speech where he is awarded an award but he moans about Beyonce not winning an award. How entitled!! All about the ego.

Reactions: 16
Joel Dommett, he's not done anything specific I'm just watching the masked singer and he seems so over animated! ... also is it just me or does he have little hands?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Give me strength. Lorraine Kelly has written a book. Do these delusional ego-maniacs not understand that any monkey can write a goddamn book, all a publisher is interested is a 'name'. Does my nut in. Peace and love to the poor soul who had to edit it. Probably all done by AI anyway. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
Give me strength. Lorraine Kelly has written a book. Do these delusional ego-maniacs not understand that any monkey can write a goddamn book, all a publisher is interested is a 'name'. Does my nut in. Peace and love to the poor soul who had to edit it. Probably all done by AI anyway. :rolleyes:
I'd hate to take a shot of vodka everytime the word 'great' is mentioned. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tried to watch Expats but have been really put off by Nicole Kidman and the way she kind of lets her bottom lip hang when she’s emoting, like a sleepy horse. Gives me the rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tried to watch Expats but have been really put off by Nicole Kidman and the way she kind of lets her bottom lip hang when she’s emoting, like a sleepy horse. Gives me the rage.
She does that because she can't move the rest of her face ....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Barry Keoghan. Just the fact that he's inescapable at the moment. He does nothing for me at all.

Reactions: 9
Barry Keoghan. Just the fact that he's inescapable at the moment. He does nothing for me at all.
I started to watch Saltburn but for some reason it reminded me of The League of Gentlemen (Royston Vasey) "His name is Justin ..Justin". Also BK not on my hormone list. I may continue it sometime.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Zendaya, Florence Pugh, Timothee Chamalet - they all look like they are absolutely in love with themselves/ too cool for school (judging by premiere pics).

• Heart
Reactions: 8