Which Celeb is really annoying you? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well 'Ant' I don't want a convicted drunk-driver and druggie presenting the show. So there.

Image1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rochelle and Marvin, did like them, then she arrived with all those suitcases, then they went on a couples holiday and didn’t bring the kids along. Now I just feel they are off, fake nice. Deffo got a lot of mirrored furniture and grey crushed velvet going on in their house

Reactions: 7
Why????
Nasa grade filters and acting like a daft 18 yr old 😞
You can grow old gracefully and still be young at heart! How can she be taken seriously as an actress with these kind of pics? Take inspiration from Judy dench, Helen mirren, Maggie Smith.
View attachment 2601923
She was stunning in Moulin Rouge- why did she change her hair to a terrible blonde and start fiddling with her face? She would have aged beautifully.

Reactions: 6
Amanda Abbington.

PTSD from Strictly? Do me a favour. You can't tell me she has never worked with a demanding director or writer before in film and theatre. Giovanni is no different. He just expects maximum effort from his partners.

She was obviously having issues before she even started because she deleted her Twitter account because of the abuse she was getting on there when she was announced. Giovanni is just a scapegoat as far as I can see.

Reactions: 9
She was obviously having issues before she even started because she deleted her Twitter account because of the abuse she was getting on there when she was announced. Giovanni is just a scapegoat as far as I can see.
Why was she getting abuse on Twitter? I'll never understand, even though I think I do understand, why people seem to want to share all their personal medical and psychiatric 'troubles' with the world. Apart from close family and friends, WHO GIVES A F*CK!!?!?

Reactions: 2
Why was she getting abuse on Twitter? I'll never understand, even though I think I do understand, why people seem to want to share all their personal medical and psychiatric 'troubles' with the world. Apart from close family and friends, WHO GIVES A F*CK!!?!?
She is regarded as a TERF. The Trans crowd did a massive pile on.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Emma Stone. La La Land sucked, and the Poor Things movie looks awful. She's fave to win Best Actress at the Oscars

Reactions: 5
Emma Stone. La La Land sucked, and the Poor Things movie looks awful. She's fave to win Best Actress at the Oscars
I don't like her. She has bad vibes. When she was doing press for La La Land (which I hated) she was all over Ryan thingy like a rash and very touchy feely and in-jokey with him. Ugh. She's not funny either.

Reactions: 4
I don't like her. She has bad vibes. When she was doing press for La La Land (which I hated) she was all over Ryan thingy like a rash and very touchy feely and in-jokey with him. Ugh. She's not funny either.
I agree.

Just adding to that, it seems like she always just kind of plays...herself... and there's no actual acting going on.
I also thought it was bizarre how they cast her as 'Cruella.' Such a bad decision imo.

Reactions: 3