Which Celeb is really annoying you? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lulu. Such an attention seeking bleep, she would eat herself if she could. All this bullshit about her youthful looks being due to drinking water and staying out of the sun - mate, you've clearly got Holden's surgeon on speed dial. She was on GMB the other day and is such a thirsty twit. Also, she is famous for one song about 300 years ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Paloma Faith. She was on Sunday lunch and I refuse to believe it was her natural speaking voice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Paloma Faith. She was on Sunday lunch and I refuse to believe it was her natural speaking voice.
I saw her at a festival a few years ago and didn’t think she was too bad. Then I read an article recently that she had paid for her face to be on a billboard at the end of her ex’s road. Batshit crazy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Vanessa Kirby - she seems like a good actress, just something I can't warm to - she looks a bit pompous and stuck up all the time
---
Much much worse - Olivia Colman, completely overrated and I feel she has exaggerated her 'humble background'

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Laura Whitmore’s facial expressions really make me dislike her. She just looks very sour and conceited. Is it just resting witch face or something else?
She's massively conceited. A horrid person. It's her character shining through, not just resting witch face IMO. There's a "c" word I could use but I'm far too classy.

Reactions: 7
Vanessa Kirby - she seems like a good actress, just something I can't warm to - she looks a bit pompous and stuck up all the time
---
She's my girl crush lol but she's been bleeping with her face lately. Ruined her hooded eyes.

Reactions: 4
She's massively conceited. A horrid person. It's her character shining through, not just resting witch face IMO. There's a "c" word I could use but I'm far too classy.
Ugh, I keep seeing an advert on BBC about her 'new' podcast about True Crime. Talk about jumping on the bandwagon about 10 years too late. I used to listen to 'My Favourite Murder' (recommended if you like a humurous take on true crime), as well as 'They Walk Amoung Us' (deadly serious and disturbing uk crimes). She comes across as so disingenuous and gives off an arrogant vibe, really seems to fancy herself too. Presumably she's used to men (not me) fawning all over her so she's never really needed to develop a personality or sense of humour. Everything about her screams superficial. It's rare you find someone with not one redeeming or likeable feature, god knows why she gets employment on TV/Radio.

Reactions: 8
Ugh, I keep seeing an advert on BBC about her 'new' podcast about True Crime. Talk about jumping on the bandwagon about 10 years too late. I used to listen to 'My Favourite Murder' (recommended if you like a humurous take on true crime), as well as 'They Walk Amoung Us' (deadly serious and disturbing uk crimes). She comes across as so disingenuous and gives off an arrogant vibe, really seems to fancy herself too. Presumably she's used to men (not me) fawning all over her so she's never really needed to develop a personality or sense of humour. Everything about her screams superficial. It's rare you find someone with not one redeeming or likeable feature, god knows why she gets employment on TV/Radio.
I cannot change the station fast enough when that advert comes on. I really wish they would stop trying to make tit together. They aren’t a likeable couple, never heard anyone say a good word about her and the way she jumped into the Love Island role while simultaneously acting like she hated the press it brings was vomit inducing.

He is a teeny bit more likeable than her but that’s not saying much. He isn’t funny and she isn’t engaging. True crime podcasts as a genre are over saturated by people who genuinely have an interest and are knowledgeable about them. What these two bring to the table, 10 years too late is anyone’s guess.

Reactions: 4
Why????
Nasa grade filters and acting like a daft 18 yr old 😞
You can grow old gracefully and still be young at heart! How can she be taken seriously as an actress with these kind of pics? Take inspiration from Judy dench, Helen mirren, Maggie Smith.
IMG_20231130_153505.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9