Which Celeb is really annoying you? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never! The way she calls out Kim etc!
I think she lacks respect for her. I never, ever thought I would say this but I feel sorry for Kim K. She just wanted to be loved on a basic human level, and now she’s struggling raising the kids and North just seems to disrespect her at every opportunity. It gets played off as her being cheeky but I find it really unsettling watching it all play out.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She's like a D-List "celeb" lol, but Haley Lu Richardson.

I can't put my finger on why exactly she annoys me, but she just seems like a weird person. Also, I'm aware that type-casting is a thing, but it seems like she just plays herself in everything. It's as if she's not even acting (and not in a good way).

I think she lacks respect for her. I never, ever thought I would say this but I feel sorry for Kim K. She just wanted to be loved on a basic human level, and now she’s struggling raising the kids and North just seems to disrespect her at every opportunity. It gets played off as her being cheeky but I find it really unsettling watching it all play out.

Kim has created her own monster by spoiling her daughter, not setting boundaries and pushing her into the limelight so absolutely no sympathy from me.

Reactions: 11
It’s the
She's like a D-List "celeb" lol, but Haley Lu Richardson.

I can't put my finger on why exactly she annoys me, but she just seems like a weird person. Also, I'm aware that type-casting is a thing, but it seems like she just plays herself in everything. It's as if she's not even acting (and not in a good way).
It’s the Lu in her name that annoys me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Any celebrity that feels the need to change their name every ten minutes. Looking at you .... Sean Combes, Puff daddy, P Diddy, Didddy ... now he's Love apparently :rolleyes:

• Haha
Tara Reid. Going by her long time eating disorder and drug use (?) she doesn't cope with fame. Why is she still hanging around red carpet events, doing social media crap etc? No one wants to see her and she can't be happy? Just go and live happily off your millions away from the public eye.

Reactions: 5
Chloe Madeley. 🙄 However, i will give her the benefit of the doubt: Perhaps she doesn't want all the media attention shes currently getting about her relationship woes.

Reactions: 3
Cat Deeley on This Morning - hurry up back from Aus please Josie Gibson!
I remember when she first appeared on TV as a teenager, it was on the Robert Killroy-Silk show. She announced that all she wanted in life was to be 'famous' and that she was going to 'make it'. Now, she's not alone in that of course and if you're working-class it's not an easy thing to do, so I don't knock her teenage self for that. I looked for the clip on Youtube but couldn't find it (although I didn't look too hard). It's pretty cringe so she might have had it scrubbed. My point is, seeing her now, as someone 'famous' and who has 'made it', she doesn't seem to have grown emotionally or intellectually from that teenage girl all those years ago, ie: totally vacuous and superficial. But hey ... those are the qualities one needs to become famous if actual talent is in short supply.

Reactions: 5
I just read David 'creepy' Walliams is going to get paid-off to drop his case. I wonder what tit he's got on Cowell?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I realise he isn't a celebrity in any shape or form, but I am sick of seeing snippits from Omid Scobie's book about the Royals. Not a day goes by, when his rodent like features don't grace the bar of shame, in the Daily Mail. I'm sick of hearing about it to be honest.

Reactions: 15
Margot robbies constant stepford wife smile gives me the creeps.
I find her face very animated when she’s talking in interviews. Lots of blinking and eyebrow raising

Mainly see in Instagram reels when I’m scrolling

She is beautiful but I think she comes across as though she is always acting

Laura Whitmore’s facial expressions really make me dislike her. She just looks very sour and conceited. Is it just resting witch face or something else?

Reactions: 7