Which Celeb is really annoying you? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dawn O'Porter. The genetically-engineered surname is cringe enough, but the hair - oh my God, the hair. 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ranvir Singh - has apparently put in a compaint against Giovanni Pernicie about him ‘bullying’ her whilst on Strictly. What a cheek, she couldn’t speak highly enough about him at the time nor in the following couple of months - until he friend-zoned her!

Reactions: 6
Ranvir Singh - has apparently put in a compaint against Giovanni Pernicie about him ‘bullying’ her whilst on Strictly. What a cheek, she couldn’t speak highly enough about him at the time nor in the following couple of months - until he friend-zoned her!
Her and Laura Whitmore. :rolleyes:

Rose Ayling Ellis can get in the bin too. Busy throwing Giovani under the bus even though he helped her win the show, win a BAFTA and raise her profile massively. She's done nothing but praise him for 3 years and now he needs her support she says nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
yeah can we talk about carol vordermans BBL?! 😂
Oh how absolutely dare you.
National Treasure and the people’s princess Dame Carole Vorderman has NOT had a BBL or a boob job or a facelift or any Botox whatsoever. Any increase in bum size or boobage is 100% down to her fabulous diet, exercise and the menopause.
Bloody cheek of you.

😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
National Treasure and the people’s princess Dame Carole Vorderman has NOT had a BBL or a boob job or a facelift or any Botox whatsoever. Any increase in bum size or boobage is 100% down to her fabulous diet, exercise and the menopause.
XQKslEwA.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Paloma Faith. She was on Sunday lunch and I refuse to believe it was her natural speaking voice.
Met her backstage at a festival and she was a rude obnoxious c**t
---
Zendaya - she's ok but I find her overrated. She's pretty but I don't think she's stunningly beautiful like everyone says.
Where did she come from? She just APPEARED. I think she is hideous and talentless!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Zendaya and Tom Holland. Both as a couple and as individuals.

Zendaya's acting was atrocious in 'Dune: Part 2' and Tom sucked as Spiderman.

Reactions: 9
Paloma Faith talks like a stupid person. She reminds me very strongly of someone I know irl who is absolutely awful and I feel completely justified in disliking her for that reason alone.

• Heart
Danny Dyer...no reasons are required, as there are so many reasns why.
The only 'well 'ard', cockney, wide-boy, geezer to have er .... gone to Drama School. Daaaaahling. Let's see those Jazz Hands Danny, innit. What an absolute tool. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ugh, Naga Munchetty. Admittedly it might be warranted, but the utter contempt she just showed Farage was completely unprofessional. Sitting there arms-crossed with a scowl on her face. She's just finished talking to the Welsh minister where she was positively joyous ... I thought at first she was interviewing an actor or pop-star or something, laughing, smiling, yukking-it-up. Honestly, when the BBC does this it winds me up. I wish she'd just bleeping leave the BBC and join the commercial media sector. She's just like Emily Maitliss ... staying with the BBC for 20 years because it's secure employment, paying-off the mortage, getting exposure, then leaving to join the commerical media and start slagging-off the hand that fed her. Ugh ... these people. RANT OVER. 😬

Reactions: 18