Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celebrity in the loosest sense of the word but Stephen off Googlebox. bleeping Hell. What an bloody irritant! Ruins the show for me. Every bleeping time he’s on, why must be CONTINUOUSLY do a tit weird lascivious impression of everything he watches?

Wish they would get him off the show! Ruins it.

Reactions: 10
'Television Vicars' like Richard Coles and Kate Botley. They turn-up everywhere and offer zero. It's almost as if the only reason they joined the church was so that they could weasel their way onto television. They are about as religious as I am, they just want to be on television. I would have thought they would be better served helping their 'flock'. I suppose Kate isn't too bad, but Richard Coles doesn't my head in. Yes, it's very sad and I'm sorry your husband died, but for God's sake man, move on with your life and leave us alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Richard Madeley is infuriating, he has some quite nasty views but a lot of people see him as an Alan Partridge type figure

Reactions: 5
Richard Madeley is infuriating, he has some quite nasty views but a lot of people see him as an Alan Partridge type figure
Him and Piers Morgan are the most condescending twats that ever graced our screens. Love to wipe the smirks of their faces. In fact I'm already in the queue!

Reactions: 12
Kirsty Allsop. How the heck did she get a job on tv. Such a patonising self absorb snob. Talks to people in a condescending tone like she's looking down on them from a great height.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I swear he's on the spectrum or something. Zero awareness even by celeb standards. Also, what views?

Reactions: 4
Nicola Coughlan - seems a bit smug and overestimates her acting abilities

Ex Prince Harry - go live your longed for "PRIVATE" life rather than courting controversy and flinging tit at your family.

Reactions: 29
Rihanna. I'm fed up of seeing her naked baby bump, every single flipping day. It is not empowering, or dignified, or the slightess bit appealing. Just stop already.
I was just coming to say this. I mean Jeez we know you are pregnant but give it a rest. Also her outfits are AWFUL.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
MOLLY-MAE Hague, okay she's not really a celebrity but..

Just begging to be burgled again, bleeping show off.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
MOLLY-MAE Hague, okay she's not really a celebrity but..

Just begging to be burgled again, bleeping show off.
I'd say any Fury home is safe from being burgled given their background.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.