Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adil Rey is indeed tit. Beyond tit really. Almost as tit as Beresford ... who is in Hello Magazine. Hello? Who cares.
He is not funny in any way.

Was in someone's car yesterday morning and Chris Evans was on the radio,yap yap, yap, yap non stop, just play the b*loody music hole!!

Reactions: 8
Karen Gillan in motion doesn't irritate me so much, but something about her face when photographed annoys the tit out of me. I also never understood her hype, tho she seems nice enough. The celebs who really truly irritate me are the obvious ones we'd all consider annoying.

Reactions: 2
Sharon Osborne - how does she keep getting jobs? She's worse than hapless Amanda and Holly, but at least they're a bit of eye candy!

Reactions: 6
Mrs Hinch AND Stacey Solomon. In my opinion they have become very unrelatable and showey-offey, flaunting their flashy homes. Especially as so many of us out here are struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Harry Styles, I don't hate him or anyone for that matter but he is everywhere in sequins and feathers and it just mildly irritates me!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Helen Skelton. Another minor tv celebrity marriage breaks down and of course she feels the need to tell the world about it. I'm just hoping she doesn't turn into one of these angry women who appear on daytime tv panel shows.

Reactions: 11
Helen Skelton. Another minor tv celebrity marriage breaks down and of course she feels the need to tell the world about it. I'm just hoping she doesn't turn into one of these angry women who appear on daytime tv panel shows.
Funny how she was complaining about being unhappy and then boom...band aid baby and the marriage is over!

Reactions: 3
Paloma Faith:

Limited talent IMO - tries to be "quirky" without substance
Don't like her songs
Irritating singing voice
Irritating talking voice
Sanctimonius

God yes, Charlotte Tilbury referring to everyone as "darlings" all the time: duck right off love!
I heard her products are crap overpriced muck, admittedly I haven't tried them myself. Her persona puts me off, very fake and irritating in interviews

Nicola Coughlan - seems a bit smug and overestimates her acting abilities

Ex Prince Harry - go live your longed for "PRIVATE" life rather than courting controversy and flinging tit at your family.
I don't like Nicola Coughlan, again very sanctimonius, latches onto every woke cause going and not that great an actress IMO

Reactions: 7
I've just signed into iPlayer to watch EE and saw 'Meet the Khan's'. Who the hell would want to do that, seriously! 😏😏😏

Paloma Faith:
I think she was on one of those awful weekend cookery shows last week (not the one with James Martin, that's not too bad). At first I thought she was a mentally impaired person, she was speaking like a baby speaks. Most odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she was on one of those awful weekend cookery shows last week (not the one with James Martin, that's not too bad). At first I thought she was a mentally impaired person, she was speaking like a baby speaks. Most odd.
Yes very odd speaking voice and manner, hard to make sense of her.

Does anyone watch that Married at First Sight? The DM are obsessed with it, but what a bunch of absolute desperadoes!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone watch that Married at First Sight? The DM are obsessed with it, but what a bunch of absolute desperadoes!
No, but I know what it is. Grim. I blame myself of course, we seem to have fostered a society of talent-free entitled narcissists (I'm generalizing of course).

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.