Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite how someone with so little talent can get so far is beyond me. Well, it's not, but you know what I mean.
I hear she's a knob on Twitter - I only know her from Countdown and find her insufferably smug on that show. She's very good at sums and that's great, but wow does she think she is fascinating. Pasha has gone down in my estimation by association with her.

Reactions: 14
I hear she's a knob on Twitter - I only know her from Countdown and find her insufferably smug on that show. She's very good at sums and that's great, but wow does she think she is fascinating. Pasha has gone down in my estimation by association with her.
I think the final nail in the coffin for me was when she said nothing about her mate Jimmy Carr's 'joke' that 'gypsies' being killed by the Nazi's was the only good thing about the Holocaust. It wasn't a joke, it was a sick and hateful way to get some attention for his comedy tour. For someone who is always going on about anti-semetic hatespeak that makes her a hypocrite in my book. Now she's all over the place saying Strictly is fixed ... it's TV mate, it's entertainment, shut up and go away you dull cow.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ashley Graham, we get it, you breastfeed.
I second this! The one with a baby on each boob that she recently posted…
Good for her but is that intimate moment really worth just being fodder for engagement on social media? Really not necessary to share with the world. Especially some of the loons on IG etc.

Reactions: 13
I think the final nail in the coffin for me was when she said nothing about her mate Jimmy Carr's 'joke' that 'gypsies' being killed by the Nazi's was the only good thing about the Holocaust. It wasn't a joke, it was a sick and hateful way to get some attention for his comedy tour. For someone who is always going on about anti-semetic hatespeak that makes her a hypocrite in my book. Now she's all over the place saying Strictly is fixed ... it's TV mate, it's entertainment, shut up and go away you dull cow.
I wonder how Pasha felt about that, the only time he won was when partnered with the late Caroline Flack. It just seemed such a mean thing to say, Flack was so proud of winning so why did Riley have allege it's fixed?

She has selective outrage about antisemitism. Only uses it to smear left leaning people. What did she even mean here?

What is Pasha doing these days?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Zara Larsson. Didn't know anything about her, youtube recommended some content. Conclusion, she's a twerp. 😄

I wonder how Pasha felt about that, the only time he won was when partnered with the late Caroline Flack. It just seemed such a mean thing to say, Flack was so proud of winning so why did Riley have allege it's fixed?

She has selective outrage about antisemitism. Only uses it to smear left leaning people. What did she even mean here?

What is Pasha doing these days?
I don't know actually- last I heard he was planning an online dance performance thing to raise money for people who lost their performing arts jobs due to Covid and for Ukraine (he is anti-war and has spoken out about his feelings about the whole situation)

• Sad
I don't know actually- last I heard he was planning an online dance performance thing to raise money for people who lost their performing arts jobs due to Covid and for Ukraine (he is anti-war and has spoken out about his feelings about the whole situation)
It's a shame he quit Strictly, seems like his career is on the back burner now. Maybe he wanted to spend time with his family but once the professionals leave Strictly and the spin off shows they're not really in demand.

It's a shame he quit Strictly, seems like his career is on the back burner now. Maybe he wanted to spend time with his family but once the professionals leave Strictly and the spin off shows they're not really in demand.
Let's be honest. Rachel is the major bread winner in that relationship. He'll be doing cruises and dance classes for the rest of his career.

Angelina Jolie. Why can't she just stay out of the situation in Ukraine, it is just a publicity stunt.
Fakest celebrity halo-polisher out there. Tragedy vulture just like Rachel Markle.

Are people still fooled by Jolie? Who buys that she didn't go to Ukraine with her own camera people to take "secret" "candid" shots of her gracing the poors with her aura? Wtf is her being there doing to help the people? Will all be well if they just sniff one of her farts? The cost of her luxury flight there could pay for the living costs of multiple refugees. Self-righteous witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let's be honest. Rachel is the major bread winner in that relationship. He'll be doing cruises and dance classes for the rest of his career.
...Sounds like quite a cushy little number, AND it get's him out of the house and away from Rachel. Win - win! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Danniella Westbrook, if you could call her one. She comes across as having no humility and needs to finally duck off because the only thing she has to offer is details on her sordid life/past but everyone treats her with kid gloves when she’s on TV. Like why are you even there? You’re barely coherent and have nothing to promote.
And a tit mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Katie Price, no need to elaborate because shes! Any updates when she’ll be serving time at HMP? 😡

Lauren Goodger, another car crash of a bint! 💋

Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace, she’s such a beggy beg with a rancid mouth and a wanna be ghetto princess. 🔪

Danielle Lloyd, the jobless wonder was recently described as a WAG! Erm. you’re not married to a footballer now hun, you’re married to Gint. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Katie Price, no need to elaborate because shes! Any updates when she’ll be serving time at HMP? 😡

Lauren Goodger, another car crash of a bint! 💋

Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace, she’s such a beggy beg with a rancid mouth and a wanna be ghetto princess. 🔪

Danielle Lloyd, the jobless wonder was recently described as a WAG! Erm. you’re not married to a footballer now hun, you’re married to Gint. 🤢
EDIT: (I was very tired when I posted)… 😴

Katie Price, no need to elaborate because she’s a car crash of a bint! Any updates when she’ll be serving time at HMP? 😡

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.