Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've loved the og Beetlejuice for a long time but hated what I saw of Wednesday, and this news has made me furious. It is the laziest, most uninspired casting I've ever seen.

So sick of Hollywood.
Agreed, Hollywood is dying, all they seem to do is remakes or superhero movies, which, from what i’ve seen online is not bringing in the ratings anymore. There just doesn’t seem to be a passion for proper storytelling anymore. I think the next 5 yers mostly will consist of Disney live action remakes and subpar action movies.

I also don’t get the Jenna Ortega hype, especially after she was criticising the Wednesday writers.

Reactions: 6
Agreed, Hollywood is dying, all they seem to do is remakes or superhero movies, which, from what i’ve seen online is not bringing in the ratings anymore. There just doesn’t seem to be a passion for proper storytelling anymore. I think the next 5 yers mostly will consist of Disney live action remakes and subpar action movies.

I also don’t get the Jenna Ortega hype, especially after she was criticising the Wednesday writers.
Like the other misery Kirsten Stewart. The insufferable angsty teen. She was constantly unhappy to be anywhere she was. In interviews, anlive etc.

Reactions: 8
I cannot stand him. I automatically cringe and switch off/over if he pops up on my telly. But then I see him being promoted all over the internet, with stupid, stupid things he says like "debit cards can become danger cards"...my opinion on him is super unpopular because he's kind of worshipped by most, but I think he gets off on fear-mongering and I've no time for him. I acknowledge that he does do good and help people but for me I don't need that constant anxiety inducing style of his in my life.
I totally agree with you. I think his style whips people into a panic and it can be damaging and unnecessary.

Reactions: 1
Sweet Jesus how did this ignorant misery get on tattle. All the trans in the world can’t erase woman. Are you aware how biology works 🙄

Yes. Women have vaginas and men have penises. Dylan has a penis but pretends to have a vagina, therefore he is a man.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes. Women have vaginas and men have penises. Dylan has a penis but pretends to have a vagina, therefore he is a man.
That wasn’t the question. The question was how do Trans ppl eradicate woman 🙄 I always find miserable transphobic/homophobic/racist people always find a way to twist things so they don’t have to answer factual questions.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
That wasn’t the question. The question was how do Trans ppl eradicate woman 🙄 I always find miserable transphobic/homophobic/racist people always find a way to twist things so they don’t have to answer factual questions.

Trans people eradicate women by partaking as women in women's sports when they're actually men, by gender self recognition allowing predators unfettered access to children and women's spaces (I am not saying trans people are predators per se but it does allow those with bad intentions access to the vulnerable.) I always find people who throw out accusations of transphobia/racism/homophobia can't face the fact that biology is not linear and men cannot have vaginas.

Oh, and medical literature refusing to use the word woman and saying cervical screening is 'for anyone with a cervix' but prostate testing is for men.

---

Mod edit, best to talk about trans stuff elsewhere as it'll only disrupt this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
At this specific moment in time, Myleene Klass, for no other reason than pure jealousy.

Get out of here with your still-perfect figure you bloody show off!!! 😖😖😖

(as I help myself to another Twirl)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Superhero movies were fun for a while but they became very preachy and the opposite of the escpaism they were meant to be. I've not bothered with anything MCU for a bit now and DC lost me about an hour into Wonder Woman 1984 which was inexcuably awful. I might try The Flash as a last hurrah but that's solely because Michael Keaton is in it.

I just watch older things now. Sometimes these have issues with their own due to period-typical attitudes dominant in the era they were made but for the most part, far more interesting and fun than anything put out today.
---
Ed Sheeran and his wife are acting like the only people who have experienced cancer. I am always very empathic to anyone who endures medical trauma but why do celebrities at like the first/only people stuff like this has ever happened to? 'Cause to be fair to Ed and Cherry, it is something the vast majority of people with any sort of media profile seem to do and duck does it get on my tits!

Ohh she’s so edgy and rock n roll 🙄
Why accept and invite to an event and pretend you don’t want to be there. You’re fooling no one.
Yeah, that's quite unattractive. If you're 17 yes ... if you're 37 not so much. She's no Juliette Lewis.

Reactions: 5
Timothee Chalamet. He seems so awkward. Reminds me of so many lads in uni, just ten a penny. M'lady much? Saw a weird clip online yesterday where he's greeting Brie Larson and kisses her hand, she looks like she's so confused. The comments were filled with "omg what a gentleman".... ewww

How he has become a hottie to Gen Z is completely unfathomable.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Timothee Chalamet. He seems so awkward. Reminds me of so many lads in uni, just ten a penny. M'lady much? Saw a weird clip online yesterday where he's greeting Brie Larson and kisses her hand, she looks like she's so confused. The comments were filled with "omg what a gentleman".... ewww

I know, he’s like if you asked a bad AI program to make a Shakespearean actor. Don’t get the appeal.

Part of the reason I couldn’t abide the GG little women film was him cast as Laurie. He looked like an awkward 12 year old. Give me my 1994 Christian Bale version.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.