Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's weird. He's not iconic like Letterman or Leno and yet he's doing this grand farewell.
James Corden absolutely riles me, he’s insufferable, acts like a diva and to be honest is famous purely for the role of Smithy. Any real decent thing he has is thanks to others, carpool karaoke works due to guests not him, Gavin and Stacey the ensemble cast.

Reactions: 15
The final straw for me was when his production company did the Friends reunion and he just had to make sure he was the presenter. Wanker.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
James Corden absolutely riles me, he’s insufferable, acts like a diva and to be honest is famous purely for the role of Smithy. Any real decent thing he has is thanks to others, carpool karaoke works due to guests not him, Gavin and Stacey the ensemble cast.
I have just seen a screenshot of him looking emotional about his last show… yet he thinks we all forget he’s lost the show because he’s a fecking hole. He’s acting like we should all kiss his arse. Wanker, as you say.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have just seen a screenshot of him looking emotional about his last show… yet he thinks we all forget he’s lost the show because he’s a fecking hole. He’s acting like we should all kiss his arse. Wanker, as you say.
Under SMUG in the dictionary is says: See James Corden.

Reactions: 10
The final straw for me was when his production company did the Friends reunion and he just had to make sure he was the presenter. Wanker.
That ruined it for me, would have rather had Janice actress present it.

Reactions: 4
I’ve hated him since he was Beckham’s token fat friend. I’m delighted all the stories about him are egotistical and negative.

Reactions: 8
So many people where in uproar about him doing. Some said their would rather had Jimmy or Ellen, even one of the former cast like Paul Rudd. Even worse people couldn't believe the beaver (spelt wrong but can't stand them) family where on. Their should of had Ross's on screen son dress up. Or anyone else that was on it.

I bleeping hate the bleep too! 😡
I hate ITV more for always supporting wrong-uns like her, Phil, Ant, etc but yes she's vile. Will the "investigation" her voice notes are under ever be closed so she can tell us why she was actually the victim of the story? Somehow I doub tit.

Reactions: 4
I thought you meant Rosie Jones to begin with. Yes it is awful that she has cerebral palsy, but that doesn’t make her funny and she is cringy to watch. Her disability is her selling point, without it she would not be famous.
Totally agree with this, how is it comedy. My brother also has CP and talks clearer than her but sometimes can be really difficult to understand - I switch over because it's all so head patty and hurrah for us including the little token disabled person.

Reactions: 5
Martin Lewis screaming about airfryers being ever so slightly less energy efficient than microwaves. Oh GIVE IT A REST MATE. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Martin Lewis screaming about airfryers being ever so slightly less energy efficient than microwaves. Oh GIVE IT A REST MATE. 😩
He annoy me. Does he want people to have soggy food from a microwave or instead, cooked in an airfryer which is tastier and more practical? Or does he want people to not eat or use any power at all? I’m sure he started out with some good intentions but he reminds me of Jack Monroe, as Martin seems obsessed with “helping the poor” but he scaremongers a lot and I guess the press love him because he makes it easy for the local rags to run clickbait titles off what he says and which probably explains why he has new advice every week.

I’m sick of hearing about his advice, often which is common sense already.

Reactions: 6
Martin seems obsessed with “helping the poor” but he scaremongers a lot and I guess the press love him because he makes it easy for the local rags to run clickbait titles off what he says and which probably explains why he has new advice every week.
It's a good racket, added to the fact he's got a god complex. I heard him talk about his chronic OCD once and I think they also plays into it somehow/somewhere. I imagine he can't sit still and is constantly 'on the go'. It's exhausting. Having him present the morning tv programme is madness to me ... you want someone relaxed and likeable, not someone angry all the time like Martin! I always tell myself: "If his 'advice' has helped one little old lady somewhere, it's ok". But geezus, he really does my head in and I try to avoid where I can, but it's hard! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's a good racket, added to the fact he's got a god complex. I heard him talk about his chronic OCD once and I think they also plays into it somehow/somewhere. I imagine he can't sit still and is constantly 'on the go'. It's exhausting. Having him present the morning tv programme is madness to me ... you want someone relaxed and likeable, not someone angry all the time like Martin! I always tell myself: "If his 'advice' has helped one little old lady somewhere, it's ok". But geezus, he really does my head in and I try to avoid where I can, but it's hard! :LOL:
You have me intrigued now 😄. I'll have to watch him on the morning show.

Reactions: 1
Angry white middle-aged male is basically their job description for the person sitting next to Queen Susanna!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.