Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all for the empowerment of older women because let's face it most women once they are over 40 become invisible in society, but Carol does my feckin' head in.
Really can't agree with that! I'm over 40 and life's so bleeping busy that I wish I could be unseen sometimes! Bit weird to basically write off women over 40

Reactions: 3
Really can't agree with that! I'm over 40 and life's so bleeping busy that I wish I could be unseen sometimes! Bit weird to basically write off women over 40
Yes, it was a generalisation on my part. 40 might have been a bit young too. But I'm sure you get my point.

Rihanna and her bare pregnancy belly. Yes we know you are pregnant but we dont want to see it every 5 minutes!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I might sound heartless, but Kate Garroway for constantly going on about her husband, Derek. Give him some dignity and stop making money off the back of his illness with constant documentaries, interviews and mentions. She even brings him into interviews with others on TV when he has no relevence.
I thibk she needs the money to give him the care he needs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who is Demi Rose riding in Daily Mail that’s she’s constantly on their website and Social Media.

Reactions: 6
Rihanna.

I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant! Look at me I'm the first woman on earth who has ever been pregnant!

I respect her hugely apart from this but I'm kind of hoping she doesn't have any more babies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Megan Trainor and her minger of a son, banging on about how close her and her nerd of a husband are. We get it he wipes your ar*s well done.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I saw this the other day :sick:

Like F off trying to make your minger of a husband desirable. It’s so pathetic and embarrassing. Not to mention it’s absolute BS, if I can walk after giving birth to a 10lb baby I’m sure you’re grand after spy dick 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I saw this the other day :sick:

What an ugly couple. Trashy AF too. When Katie Price can give you lessons in restraint, rein it in.

And is she bragging? Because problem pages of magazines have women like her writing in talking about how miserable it is.

Honestly she just sounds really immature and basic.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What an ugly couple. Trashy AF too. When Katie Price can give you lessons in restraint, rein it in.

And is she bragging? Because problem pages of magazines have women like her writing in talking about how miserable it is.

Honestly she just sounds really immature and basic.
Her annoying kiddie elevator music obviously isn’t enough for her she has to over share her whole life. It’s embarrassing. She melts me and you can’t criticize her or you’re fat phobic 🙄

Reactions: 5
So apparently Megan Trainor was telling us she has vaginismus, not boasting that her uggo husband has an extra large member, it just got reported wrong? Hmm 🤔

• Wow
James Corden and his farewell tour.

Just feck off, ya crashing bore of an egotist!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.