Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma Watson annoys me. I'll say in fairness she doesn't court publicity or attention and she's entitled to her own opinions.

But my God she consistently comes across as a humourless old crow.

"I got talking to Emma Watson at the party last night and she was an absolute blast!" said no one ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Emma Watson annoys me. I'll say in fairness she doesn't court publicity or attention and she's entitled to her own opinions.

"I got talking to Emma Watson at the party last night and she was an absolute blast!" said no one ever.
Very much old before her time.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2106545
Tallia Storm’s PR team in overdrive flooding the press with her new sexy image trying to relaunch her dead career.
Obviously the nips are ment to be the main focus hopefully gaining her a new male following but I’m completely distracted by the boots 😂 WTF are they? 😂
lolz at first glance I thought they were chimney pots she was standing behind

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cecilia Ahern and her god awful hair. She looks like a pensioner, who keeps telling her to keep it that short.

Reactions: 1
Cecilia Ahern and her god awful hair. She looks like a pensioner, who keeps telling her to keep it that short.
She looks like a pensioner and a 7 year old boy all at the same time! Doesn't suit her anyway. I wonder does her hairdresser try to steer her towards something different?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks like a pensioner and a 7 year old boy all at the same time! Doesn't suit her anyway. I wonder does her hairdresser try to steer her towards something different?
Hahaha yes. I couldn’t describe her better. Between her and the sister who dyes her hair way too dark that looks constantly surprised. All that money and no style.

Reactions: 2

I agree - she always looks so miserable.

Reactions: 3
Helen Flanagan again, sorry but you’re not Pammy. Who are you again? What is she out of does anyone remember? I’m sick of her posting her lollipop head and new tits all over the insta. That’s what we did in 2019 babe you’re late to the game!!!!!
---
She needs to duck off then duck off again.😏
Literally

Reactions: 10
The only good news this week is Amanda Holden can duck of to the US and hopefully stay there, we don’t want you back.

Not looking forward to the tit fest if I’m a Celebrity and Carol ‘ lookatme’ Voderman

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not looking forward to the tit fest if I’m a Celebrity and Carol ‘ lookatme’ Voderman
I'm all for the empowerment of older women because let's face it most women once they are over 40 become invisible in society, but Carol does my feckin' head in.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.