Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FKA Twigs for her gormless, vacant facial expression. Looks exactly like my kid used to look before he got his adenoids done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
FKA Twigs for her gormless, vacant facial expression. Looks exactly like my kid used to look before he got his adenoids done.
I always thought she actually had a problem closing her mouth. She was doing this years before others. About the time she was dating the Twilight guy.

Reactions: 5
A relative of mine lives near her parents, during covid Kym kicked off in the local paper that the local supermarket hadn’t protected her mum properly when she’d taken her for a cup of tea in the cafe. It was all sorts of entitled
I remember this, it was in a branch of Morrisons. She complained that a staff member had touched her mother's chips with bare hands. Yes it's poor hygiene practice and she was within her rights to complain, but I remember thinking the whole thing could have been sorted out locally without running to the media. The family just thrives on attention.
---
They like to chuck this tit story about that Scott was single when they met. He wasn't. He was very much in a relationship with his child's mum. She still lived in army accomodation with him. Now this isn't me saying he wasn't also at fault , but she carries on pursuing even after knowing he was in a relationship. Both cunts who deserve each other.
No way will it last, no relationship involving Kym Marsh ever will. Too selfish
---
She is a twit who broke up my friends family. Total slut bucket
When? Recently?

Reactions: 2
Rosie Ramsey. Genuinely the only celeb I've ever blocked so I don't have to see her face or hear her screeching that I've never even followed. How people like her or find her funny is beyond me.

Reactions: 16
I had to Google who this person was as I’d never heard of them before. She looks like an absolute bleep with a bad attitude.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nicole shitzinger.

Sick of seeing her frozen face and her rock hard tits every day in a new bikini 🤢

give it a rest.
The age of her thinking she’s a teen doing TikTok’s. It’s embarrassing, imagine being that age and your life so empty and boring.
---
I had to Google who this person was as I’d never heard of them before. She looks like an absolute bleep with a bad attitude.
Wasn’t she treated horribly by Robert Pattison and in an abusive relationship with Shia Lebeuf.

I know she wrote a song about the Robert Pattison relationship and it was really raw and beautiful and then Ms Piggy Covered it. It’s gas 😂😂😂

The age of her thinking she’s a teen doing TikTok’s. It’s embarrassing, imagine being that age and your life so empty and boring.
---

Wasn’t she treated horribly by Robert Pattison and in an abusive relationship with Shia Lebeuf.

I know she wrote a song about the Robert Pattison relationship and it was really raw and beautiful and then Ms Piggy Covered it. It’s gas 😂😂😂
Imagine shagging Lewis Hamilton... :eek:

• Sick
  • Sad
You just know he has a mirrored ceiling and makes you go on top every single time
He reminds me of Tiger Woods. Black but no black swagger if you get me ? (I know tigers Mam is Asian and I think Lewis’ Mam is white? Btw)

Reactions: 2
I think I say that about 90 percent of so-called 'comedians' on television currently! Must be an age thing ... :rolleyes: 🧐 😒
no it's a they're just not funny thing
---
Rosie Ramsey. Genuinely the only celeb I've ever blocked so I don't have to see her face or hear her screeching that I've never even followed. How people like her or find her funny is beyond
wow had to look her up.. Podcaster zzz ie someone who talks bollocks for a living.. we used to do that as kids in our bedrooms with a tape recorder but we never had the ego to think anyone else would want to hear it. Genuinely never come across her so don't think I will be finding the need to block her lol
---
i might be showing my age but i think that of all of these twits who think it's cool to have these handles as a gimmick instead of using their names. in her case she appears to be trying to appear more street by attempting to conceal how posh she is

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Rosie Ramsey. Genuinely the only celeb I've ever blocked so I don't have to see her face or hear her screeching that I've never even followed. How people like her or find her funny is beyond me.
I thought you meant Rosie Jones to begin with. Yes it is awful that she has cerebral palsy, but that doesn’t make her funny and she is cringy to watch. Her disability is her selling point, without it she would not be famous.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I thought you meant Rosie Jones to begin with. Yes it is awful that she has cerebral palsy, but that doesn’t make her funny and she is cringy to watch. Her disability is her selling point, without it she would not be famous.
I agree she's not funny and wouldn't be known otherwise

Reactions: 7
F8C34CE9-DB9D-4B66-842B-CD70307CA88D.jpeg

Tallia Storm’s PR team in overdrive flooding the press with her new sexy image trying to relaunch her dead career.
Obviously the nips are ment to be the main focus hopefully gaining her a new male following but I’m completely distracted by the boots 😂 WTF are they? 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
View attachment 2106545
Tallia Storm’s PR team in overdrive flooding the press with her new sexy image trying to relaunch her dead career.
Obviously the nips are ment to be the main focus hopefully gaining her a new male following but I’m completely distracted by the boots 😂 WTF are they? 😂
bleeping can't stand the attention seeking mare

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2106545
Hasn't she just got a role on the breakfast show for Capital Scotland ? She does my head in.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.