Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ash Sarkar. I had to look up what she does because I ddid't actually know, Wiki says: journalist and libertarian communist political activist (?)

Everytime she is on a debate show it just descends into a slanging-match. She is unable to control herself whenever anyone disagree's with her point of view or challenges her. She's clearly highly intelligent, but it's tempered by some form of oppositional defiance order (ie: she'll argue just for the sake of arguing). She gives me a bloody headache.
Oh, she's just a massive bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh gawd Vorderman - oddly when I was in my early 20s she was 3 years older than me, but now I’m in my 60s she gives her age as 3 years younger! 🤔
Not sure how getting a 3rd in engineering (that's a 40 percent exam mark) makes her a 'genius' either. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Agree, cannot stand Mylene. She's one of those that acts like she is the only mother in the world.
The Celebrity Gossip site was talking about her god awful children's range she did for Mothercare years ago. It was just awful. My particular favourite was a black velvet pram with wings on it. Not a picture of wings, actual wings. I already couldn't stand the woman but that bloody pram sealed it for me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Just putting it back out there in case I haven’t been heard loud and clear or simply being ignored! 😭 Kate bleeping CUNTING Lawler! Plenty is being discussed on her recent thread about her and The Handsoff / Not Handsome who are two selfish prick of bastards cunts! 🤬🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.