Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i was trying to be nice lol she isnt stunning at all
Imo. Looks like her dad which isnt a good thing imo.

the issue is more trying to shove her in front of the limelight because god forbid a celeb kid should actually be normal and not be Sold to the world.
Ah well, I think she looks great. I do agree about the nepotism in Hollywood though!

Reactions: 1
Jade Holland Cooper. Not sure she counts as a celeb, but her sitting in her car doing stories to make sure and show the Ferrari badge. She did a story the other day showing how she was always carrying coats and still managed to get the parked up Ferrari in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Greg James, he’s currently on Sunday Brunch and I’ve realised I find him really annoying although I’m not actually sure why. He just irritates me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know I’ve mentioned this bleep of this thread a couple of times but here we go again. Kate bleeping Lawler! What an absolute selfish prick of a bastard bleep she is! She’s fucked off on holiday with the other selfish prick of a bastard bleep The NOT Handsome this weekend for his birthday…his birthday was in January. 🙄 Of all the weekends they could have gone on holiday throughout the year and they go away on Mother’s Day weekend and leave Noa at home. 🤬 The card from Noa is incredibly sad and cold hearted and then you have the card from those bastard dogs! The wording on the two cards is like day and night. 😤
EAA3C3D2-BDED-47D2-84A4-B2946B98257E.jpeg
758947C2-D1F5-4E39-9DE8-D7349B036B40.jpeg
4AA760B6-7232-4382-A05E-14CF3B16FDE1.jpeg
1C7A8ECE-02E7-468C-81FB-DC71E5842F12.jpeg
9CC92607-62CE-4136-9266-A43D46AF3526.jpeg
427D2248-12A3-4B56-B245-DD6F34B41A47.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
God that poor baby, I get it when kids are older and do it in a self deprecating way cards like that. but she’s a baby and therefore the tit tag is been bestowed by her parental figure who commissioned the card. It’s terrible too going away from Noa when it’s Mother’s Day, a clear sign there really is very little affection from either Mum or Dad. Hope little Noa is having a lovely day with someone who cares about her.

Reactions: 16
Stacey Solomon! She's everywhere. And keeps popping up on my Google front page

Reactions: 20
Kate Lawler. Stay on the radio love where I can safely ignore you. What an irritant. She’s doing the competitions on This Morning and is like an already hyperactive child on crack.
---
I know I’ve mentioned this bleep of this thread a couple of times but here we go again. Kate bleeping Lawler! What an absolute selfish prick of a bastard bleep she is! She’s fucked off on holiday with the other selfish prick of a bastard bleep The NOT Handsome this weekend for his birthday…his birthday was in January. 🙄 Of all the weekends they could have gone on holiday throughout the year and they go away on Mother’s Day weekend and leave Noa at home. 🤬 The card from Noa is incredibly sad and cold hearted and then you have the card from those bastard dogs! The wording on the two cards is like day and night. 😤View attachment 2040345View attachment 2040346View attachment 2040347View attachment 2040350View attachment 2040351View attachment 2040352
Edit: Pmsl just scrolled up and see she’s already been discussed. Not the only one then!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know I’ve mentioned this bleep of this thread a couple of times but here we go again. Kate bleeping Lawler! What an absolute selfish prick of a bastard bleep she is! She’s fucked off on holiday with the other selfish prick of a bastard bleep The NOT Handsome this weekend for his birthday…his birthday was in January. 🙄 Of all the weekends they could have gone on holiday throughout the year and they go away on Mother’s Day weekend and leave Noa at home. 🤬 The card from Noa is incredibly sad and cold hearted and then you have the card from those bastard dogs! The wording on the two cards is like day and night. 😤View attachment 2040345View attachment 2040346View attachment 2040347View attachment 2040350View attachment 2040351View attachment 2040352
Never liked her but oh my God the cards - absolutely vile woman and no shame about putting them on her social media. That poor little baby. Makes me want to cry TBH.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Didn't she have an abortion not long before being pregnant again. I don't care why women have abortions , it's always the right choice , but seems weird to have one and then have another pregnancy soon after.
I didn't like her in BB anyway and was shocked she won. The fireman Johnny was better

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Stacey Solomon! She's everywhere. And keeps popping up on my Google front page
God she’s beyond annoying and, as far as I can see, devoid of any talent or charisma. Yet she’s never off the telly, mags etc. I just don’t get it! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Greg James, he’s currently on Sunday Brunch and I’ve realised I find him really annoying although I’m not actually sure why. He just irritates me 😅
I saw him once and he was standing next to someone from shooting stars ( outside TV studios) I bypassed him and went to the shooting stars guy for a selfie, he looked really put out 😅

• Haha
Not that I watch, but I do sometimes put it on by mistake ... Martin Lewis is going to be the permanent presenter on Good Morning Britain. My GOD ... as if anyone wants to wake up to that angry, passive-agressive nutter everyday. :rolleyes: Bring back Nick Owen and Anne Diamond ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well well ... I didn't know Naga Munchetty smoked ... another reason I find her sanctimony annoying.

Image1.jpg

Reactions: 8
Ash Sarkar. I had to look up what she does because I ddid't actually know, Wiki says: journalist and libertarian communist political activist (?)

Everytime she is on a debate show it just descends into a slanging-match. She is unable to control herself whenever anyone disagree's with her point of view or challenges her. She's clearly highly intelligent, but it's tempered by some form of oppositional defiance order (ie: she'll argue just for the sake of arguing). She gives me a bloody headache.

ps. I don't *think* I have an issue with intelligent, British-Indian women given that Naga also grinds my gears ... I hope not anyway! Just a coincidence ... :unsure: 🥵

Ash Sarkar. I had to look up what she does because I ddid't actually know, Wiki says: journalist and libertarian communist political activist (?)

Everytime she is on a debate show it just descends into a slanging-match. She is unable to control herself whenever anyone disagree's with her point of view or challenges her. She's clearly highly intelligent, but it's tempered by some form of oppositional defiance order (ie: she'll argue just for the sake of arguing). She gives me a bloody headache.

ps. I don't *think* I have an issue with intelligent, British-Indian women given that Naga also grinds my gears ... I hope not anyway! Just a coincidence ... :unsure: 🥵
I agree with you. She is one angry person. I saw a clip of her today and rolled my eyes.

Reactions: 3
God that poor baby, I get it when kids are older and do it in a self deprecating way cards like that. but she’s a baby and therefore the tit tag is been bestowed by her parental figure who commissioned the card. It’s terrible too going away from Noa when it’s Mother’s Day, a clear sign there really is very little affection from either Mum or Dad. Hope little Noa is having a lovely day with someone who cares about her.
Kate Lawler seems very cold and robotic about her daughter. Poor child, I bet she will have issues to work through when older caused by selfish uncaring parents. Things must be even worse behind closed doors, sad
---
Didn't she have an abortion not long before being pregnant again. I don't care why women have abortions , it's always the right choice , but seems weird to have one and then have another pregnancy soon after.
I didn't like her in BB anyway and was shocked she won. The fireman Johnny was better
I remember Jonny, I far preferred him and wanted him to win not Kate

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.