Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds delicious, I would really like to have a go at making it.
If you google it, you'll get some decent recipes. Just don't make Brooklyn's version :ROFLMAO:

Just remember it's a meant to be cheap and filling dish. Don't try and go all fancy with the ingredients.

Reactions: 5
The ones currently jumping on the ADHD bandwagon.

It really diminishes people who genuinely have conditions like this when it becomes 'trendy'.

Reactions: 23

It really diminishes people who genuinely have conditions like this when it becomes 'trendy'.
Terrible isn't it, how cynical we get about all of this. I do agree though. Not just ADHD either. Everytime I hear about someone in the public eye 'coming out' with some 'disorder' I say to myself: I want to see the medical certificate (or whatever it is a person needs to confirm the condition before I actually believe this isn't just some attention-seeking scam). :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
Terrible isn't it, how cynical we get about all of this. I do agree though. Not just ADHD either. Everytime I hear about someone in the public eye 'coming out' with some 'disorder' I say to myself: I want to see the medical certificate (or whatever it is a person needs to confirm the condition before I actually believe this isn't just some attention-seeking scam). :rolleyes:
Seems to be the ‘in’ thing now with Zelebs pack of lies most of em.They are narcs that’s what’s wrong with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes I was about to say this. How come so many of them have all these syndromes and disorders?
And mental health being bandied about for a broken nail or cancelled Botox session. It's now a badge of honour to be a surgically altered fish lipped narcissist. 🤮

Reactions: 16
It's the latest Celeb get-out clause for any kind of questionable behaviour. Naturally, this tactic has filtered down to the bottom-feeders of society in their attempts to circumvent the laws of the land, and as an excuse to generally act as uncivilised as they want. Sadly, it means that many genuine sufferers get tarred with the same brush.

Reactions: 12
Beyonce. Believes her own hype. She was good a few years back but annoying af now. Didn't deserve more grammys last night imo

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Beyonce. Believes her own hype. She was good a few years back but annoying af now. Didn't deserve more grammys last night imo
Agree. Beyonce is firmly in the "Emperor's New Clothes" category now. She could fart into a box and the critics would be fawning over her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I like some of her work but as a personality I find something really cold about her. I can't put my finger on it just something "off". Could be just me being an idiot but it's a vibe I get.

Her fans are scary, too.

Reactions: 11
It's the latest Celeb get-out clause for any kind of questionable behaviour.
I heard rumours of bullying claims levelled against Chris Packham ... then all of a sudden he's been diagnosed with Aspergers, now he's gone on a 'break' from work. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
I heard rumours of bullying claims levelled against Chris Packham ... then all of a sudden he's been diagnosed with Aspergers, now he's gone on a 'break' from work. :rolleyes:
To be fair he's been Asperger's since a child.
---

And it's pretty obvious imo.

It's the latest Celeb get-out clause for any kind of questionable behaviour. Naturally, this tactic has filtered down to the bottom-feeders of society in their attempts to circumvent the laws of the land, and as an excuse to generally act as uncivilised as they want. Sadly, it means that many genuine sufferers get tarred with the same brush.
This, there's a lot of label collecting in order to have excuses for narcissistic behaviour, and you can't call out dreadful behaviour without being called something something -ist or something something -phobe 🙄

Reactions: 4

Yep and the ones that do it with bpd too and think being in a psych ward is cute ugh

Reactions: 3
Gemma Collins ... calling out an ambulance because she had chest pains.

If you have time to take pictures and update social media you're not having a bleeping heart attack. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Gemma Collins ... calling out an ambulance because she had chest pains.

If you have time to take pictures and update social media you're not having a bleeping heart attack. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Didn't mind her too much but after seeing her reality show putting her hand down her pants and getting her pa to sniff her hand 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.