Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they think they’re ‘celebrities’ but LadBaby and wife get my goat!

Reactions: 18
Brooklyn Beckham ... again.

This time for making 'Scouse Soup'. What an absolute twit. It's just 'scouse' you knob.

As a Scouser I can assure you that a) It's not Scouse Soup and b) apart from the carrots he's got it all wrong.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

This time for making 'Scouse Soup'. What an absolute twit. It's just 'scouse' you knob.

As a Scouser I can assure you that a) It's not Scouse Soup and b) apart from the carrots he's got it all wrong.

He's always a budding something or other.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t give her the title celebrity but that Chanelle off big brother with the weight loss surgery advert. Her voice and the noise of her clomping on the screen 😫

Reactions: 4
Myleene Klass. She annoyed me when she acted during her first pregnancy like she was the only woman to ever be pregnant. She hasn't improved my feelings about her since then. Especially when she stopped her ex seeing his kids.

Reactions: 10
I would imagine she is murder to live with, I haven't met her but I gather she is quite unpleasant to the public. She is now complaining about people making comments about how thin she is, she looks terrible and the comments are mostly expressing concern not criticism. She also writes books about stuff she barely knows anything about, it really annoys me when celebrities or celebrity wives/sisters etc sell loads ofbooks because of who they are or who their contacts are.
I saw her in public a couple months back and she did look really thin and miserable, she can't be eating enough

Reactions: 5
Myleene Klass. She annoyed me when she acted during her first pregnancy like she was the only woman to ever be pregnant. She hasn't improved my feelings about her since then. Especially when she stopped her ex seeing his kids.
She recently got into trouble (or her kids did) advertising stuff on social media without declaring that they were being paid to do so. What made it worse is that she wrote a self-aggrandizing article saying that her children were somehow great entrepreneurs. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
James Corden and his half arsed apology.

If you have a serious egg allergy here's a top tip ... don't order a bleeping egg based meal :mad::mad::mad:
Hard to believe he’s allergic to anything 🐽 well other than humility, decency, and not being a knob
---

Jade Thirlwall. Looks stupid with that dead eyed look in most her selfies
Sid from ice age, can’t not see it. Also Leigh-Anne Pillock is a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 9

I don't suppose you would care to divulge the recipe for Scouse? Genuine question.

Reactions: 2
Hard to believe he’s allergic to anything 🐽 well other than humility, decency, and not being a knob
---

Sid from ice age, can’t not see it. Also Leigh-Anne Pillock is a nasty piece of work.
They came out of the whole Jessie situation seemingly untarnished yet I just got mean girl vibes from it all. I don’t think Jessie was exactly faultless either but I can imagine it was a nice working environment for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't suppose you would care to divulge the recipe for Scouse? Genuine question.
To be fair to Brooklyn, if you asked a 100 Liverpool grandmas for a recipe for Scouse you would get a 100 different variations, however .... it is most definitely a stew not a soup. It is very thick. It is usually made with neck of lamb ( though my mum would use stewing steak too) and a ton of root vegetables, especially potatoes and carrots. My mum was partial to swede in there too. Also, not a cartoon of stock!! A few oxo cubes more like. It is usually served with bread and red cabbage on the side.

Reactions: 11
To be fair to Brooklyn, if you asked a 100 Liverpool grandmas for a recipe for Scouse you would get a 100 different variations, however .... it is most definitely a stew not a soup. It is very thick. It is usually made with neck of lamb ( though my mum would use stewing steak too) and a ton of root vegetables, especially potatoes and carrots. My mum was partial to swede in there too. Also, not a cartoon of stock!! A few oxo cubes more like. It is usually served with bread and red cabbage on the side.
It sounds delicious, I would really like to have a go at making it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.