Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue Perkins. Always looks like the smuggest person on the panel and is never funny ever. But always laughing at her own not funny jokes.
i used to be in a book club where several of the members were lesbian and the things I heard about Sue Perkins especially re her relationship with Rhona Cameron from folks with first hand experience were NOT good

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
i used to be in a book club where several of the members were lesbian and the things I heard about Sue Perkins especially re her relationship with Rhona Cameron from folks with first hand experience were NOT good
Just another bone-idle graduate from Oxbridge who can't be bothered to get a job and uses contacts. How can someone call themselves a 'comedian' when they aren't in the least bit amusing? It's a piss-take.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I really dislike that awful Miriam Margoyles. She was on telly again today. 🙄
She's vile - speaking about peoples' hygiene habits! It's usually those who are most critical who are trying to hide something.

Look at the atrocious way she's dressed:

1656995373218.png

----------------------

I'm sick to the back teeth of that awful Hotel Inspector woman (not the lovely original one with the blonde hair -- the one with the dark hair). I find her extremely rude and brash.

Reactions: 6
She's vile - speaking about peoples' hygiene habits! It's usually those who are most critical who are trying to hide something.

Look at the atrocious way she's dressed:

View attachment 1393098

----------------------

I'm sick to the back teeth of that awful Hotel Inspector woman (not the lovely original one with the blonde hair -- the one with the dark hair). I find her extremely rude and brash.
Miriam Margoyles is eccentric but not in a good way. 😬

Reactions: 9
She comes from a mega rich hotelier family so always has that sense of arrogance and entitlement about her.

Reactions: 3
Didn't like her comment re Melinda Messenger on CBB, the "blonde vulcan"

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think I've said this before on threads here, I find Michael Buble creepy, something unsettling about him.

I also don't like the way he monetises his family, makes me think a lot of his image is for show and that he might not be very nice behind closed doors.

Plus his music is shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All the comedian's especially that Katherine women she thinks she so funny and so it. She really bugs the hell out of me. then that actor Will farelle (elf)

Reactions: 9
'Television Vicars' like Richard Coles and Kate Botley. They turn-up everywhere and offer zero. It's almost as if the only reason they joined the church was so that they could weasel their way onto television. They are about as religious as I am, they just want to be on television. I would have thought they would be better served helping their 'flock'. I suppose Kate isn't too bad, but Richard Coles doesn't my head in. Yes, it's very sad and I'm sorry your husband died, but for God's sake man, move on with your life and leave us alone.
He did used to be in a well known pop group before he became a vicar so I expect he's used to being in the public eye. Think it was The Communards.

Mrs Hinch AND Stacey Solomon. In my opinion they have become very unrelatable and showey-offey, flaunting their flashy homes. Especially as so many of us out here are struggling.
And don't get me started on Elle Darby. She loves to rub it in. Poor me attitude after she had to disappear from You Tube etc for 6 months after she was exposed. Bet she only came back cos You Tube demonetize you after not posting for 6 months.

EDIT: (I was very tired when I posted)… 😴

Katie Price, no need to elaborate because she’s a car crash of a bint! Any updates when she’ll be serving time at HMP? 😡
Xmas

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Vanessa Feltz. I used to love listening to her on the radio and always thought of her as an extremely intelligent person. She always said she doesn’t ‘do’ technology; phones, social media etc, but I have since discovered she follows Hinch and Stacey on Instagram and worse still has left them comments! I didn’t think she was that vacuous 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I really dislike that awful Miriam Margoyles. She was on telly again today. 🙄
Thank goodness -
So I mentioned Danielle Lloyd aka Pringles Minge (if you don’t know what I’m referring to, hop on the Danielle Lloyd thread or Google Danielle Lloyd Pringles 🤣) a few pages back and one of the main reasons is because she is so self absorbed!

Yesterday morning she posted a photo of herself in the gym showing off her surgically enhanced gym body and a few hours later she posted herself on a family day out bowling in practically the same clothes! Is this all a case of ‘everyone look at me?’ I also don’t know why she’s wearing her fake Channel Chanel shoes and not the proper bowling shoes like everyone else? 🙄

For those of you who do know about Pringles Minge, this is an uncanny resemblance of Gint with his no lips 😶 eating Pringles and they even have the same barnet! 🤣

Weird, I saw the pair of them a few weeks ago in a local pub on a sunny evening, she certainly didn't have those ripped abs then!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Naga Munchetty. So cocky, disagreeable and hot headed.

Just get on with your job of reading the News. I don't need to know what your opinion is of Boris or the price of milk. And stop trying to be witty because it falls flat everytime.

Reactions: 21
Naga Munchetty. So cocky, disagreeable and hot headed.

Just get on with your job of reading the News. I don't need to know what your opinion is of Boris or the price of milk. And stop trying to be witty because it falls flat everytime.
Zero warmth, zero wit, combined with zero personality. Got to hand it to the BBC to actually find someone quite that bad. LOL.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.