Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tallia Storm, though I am loath to refer to her as a celeb.

In the running for Dancing On Ice. Please stop making her a thing. She has no talent whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I mentioned Danielle Lloyd aka Pringles Minge (if you don’t know what I’m referring to, hop on the Danielle Lloyd thread or Google Danielle Lloyd Pringles 🤣) a few pages back and one of the main reasons is because she is so self absorbed!

Yesterday morning she posted a photo of herself in the gym showing off her surgically enhanced gym body and a few hours later she posted herself on a family day out bowling in practically the same clothes! Is this all a case of ‘everyone look at me?’ I also don’t know why she’s wearing her fake Channel Chanel shoes and not the proper bowling shoes like everyone else? 🙄

For those of you who do know about Pringles Minge, this is an uncanny resemblance of Gint with his no lips 😶 eating Pringles and they even have the same barnet! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I mentioned Danielle Lloyd aka Pringles Minge (if you don’t know what I’m referring to, hop on the Danielle Lloyd thread or Google Danielle Lloyd Pringles 🤣) a few pages back and one of the main reasons is because she is so self absorbed!

Yesterday morning she posted a photo of herself in the gym showing off her surgically enhanced gym body and a few hours later she posted herself on a family day out bowling in practically the same clothes! Is this all a case of ‘everyone look at me?’ I also don’t know why she’s wearing her fake Channel Chanel shoes and not the proper bowling shoes like everyone else? 🙄

For those of you who do know about Pringles Minge, this is an uncanny resemblance of Gint with his no lips 😶 eating Pringles and they even have the same barnet! 🤣

Why would someone do that and take a photo? She's horrible. I can't see anything on my Google coz Tesco block anything on mine. I didn't think it'd be what people are describing on their Twitter. I noticed she's had her awful fox eyes lift reversed though because she looked absolutely terrible! It's obvious she's had alot of other work done on her body too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why would someone do that and take a photo? She's horrible. I can't see anything on my Google coz Tesco block anything on mine. I didn't think it'd be what people are describing on their Twitter. I noticed she's had her awful fox eyes lift reversed though because she looked absolutely terrible! It's obvious she's had alot of other work done on her body too.
I know the mind boggles, why oh why! 🤯 I’ve not actually seen any photos myself either but it was only recently I was made aware of Pringles Mingle when one member on her thread mentioned it. Another member also mentioned that Gint had a very hairy bush and he could have done with some manscaping beforehand. 🤣 I didn’t know she’d had her fox eyes reversed? I just thought they didn’t look as obvious because they’d settled after the procedure. She looked ridiculous and supposedly the kids were scared of her. She’s a walking advert for botched plastic surgery! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know the mind boggles, why oh why! 🤯 I’ve not actually seen any photos myself either but it was only recently I was made aware of Pringles Mingle when one member on her thread mentioned it. Another member also mentioned that Gint had a very hairy bush and he could have done some mansvaping beforehand. 🤣 I didn’t know she’d had her fox eyes reversed? I just thought they didn’t look as obvious because they’d settled after the procedure. She looked ridiculous and supposedly the kids were scared of her. She’s a walking advert for botched plastic surgery! 🤣
Oh maybe they have just settled then. It looked absolutely horrifying.

Reactions: 4
Oh maybe they have just settled then. It looked absolutely horrifying.
Who actually knows with that dopey bint, everything about her is as fake as duck including all the fake designer clothes she kits the whole clan in! Gint always looks like a chav and considering the three older boys always look pristine, Ronnie just always looks scruffy and needs a decent hair cut and a comb through it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rita Ora bugs me, what's her talent, and yes I've heard the rumours about why she's done so well for herself. She seemed to be everywhere at some point yet I felt her talent was limited, her music was poor and she lacked the "x factor" as a performer. Supposedly she was or is a fashion icon in some sphere too but any time I saw her in Daily Mail her outfits were trashy and awful looking.

As a model she's alright looking but nothing special imo, I far preferred Kate Moss and Georgia May Jagger in the Rimmel ads.

Also Brooklyn Beckham, he might well be a nice man but as a celebrity or model I can't see his talent

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Louise Thompson.
I know she’s unwell, and I wish her well, but I question why she puts so much about it up on social media. Especially the weepy selfies. When I’m weepy myself, the last thing I think about is to take a selfie!

Reactions: 11
Stella Creasy bringing in the baby to HoC all the time, just use a creche/childminder, there's no need.

Louise Thompson.
I know she’s unwell, and I wish her well, but I question why she puts so much about it up on social media. Especially the weepy selfies. When I’m weepy myself, the last thing I think about is to take a selfie!
I don't know her but it irks me when celebrities share a huge amount of medical detail on social media with almost daily updates, feels like they are actively seeking sympathy, and that they can't keep anything private, then they say something like 'I'm raising awareness'

Rita Ora bugs me, what's her talent, and yes I've heard the rumours about why she's done so well for herself. She seemed to be everywhere at some point yet I felt her talent was limited, her music was poor and she lacked the "x factor" as a performer. Supposedly she was or is a fashion icon in some sphere too but any time I saw her in Daily Mail her outfits were trashy and awful looking.

As a model she's alright looking but nothing special imo, I far preferred Kate Moss and Georgia May Jagger in the Rimmel ads.
I used to work in Thomas sabo and rita was the face and representative of our jewelry brand. Why? I don't know, but it really annoyed me. Also, her picture was blown up and put on our wall in giant size and you could still see her wrinkles and the awful airbrushed out hand tattoos! She is still very young but looks alot older than her age. I wonder how she got that job, because I can think of alot of other people that are better known than her with actual talent who people are more likely to buy from.

Nothing to ponder. She's not called Rita whora for nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ioan Grufford's ex wife Alice Evans again. I know she has been devastated by the break-up with Ioan, but must we read about every detail day after day? I wish she would seek the therapy she desperately needs, and move on.

Reactions: 10
Honestly? All of them who use Twitter or instagram to virtue signal. In the 90s and 00s celebs used to be figures of intrigue. Some talented, some infamous, some just lucky. Some would be annoying seeing them drunk in the tabloids, or sunning themselves on a yacht, but for the most part, there was distance between us and them. If we were interested in them we could follow their careers or admire their fashion choices etc. But there was distance. Now? Now, they’ve all become tokenistic virtue signalling justice warriers, so fake! Now actors and signers chastise you for not buying enough expensive greenwashed products, they chastise you for not being iNcLuSiVe of the latest invented thing, they shame you for your beliefs, they call you cretins for this, and that, etc etc. They are blatnantly hollow and hypocritical, and when called out for wrongdoing, they double down, or fake apologise, always with dramatic iphone notes screenshots, etc etc. They lie, they are greedy and they try to make people feel like tit for not subscribing to the latest fad. Honestly, it’s so toxic. I almost crave the days where they’d all just party and the paps would get an occassional photo of them smoking at a bus stop :D They seemed more real then…now they all are so greedy and preachy.

I respect the actors who are not on social media, that you never hear about unless they are on press tours for their latest releases.

Clearly I needed to get that off my chest.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not an actual celebrity but thinks she is...Eden Harvey 🙄 mental health advocate (never claims she is, but does claim she is) gives off major mean girl bully vibes, promoted being a strong independent woman for two years and now can't leave the house without her lap dog, bucket hat wearing man child. Accepts compliments off teenage girls for her "perfect" skin while using the smoothing filter on max. Cabt stand her!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.