Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMy

VIP Member
I cried on Sunday. :'( still feeling a bit shit now over it.

I few months ago a friend ask my to go away with her to the cost to see her dad and his side of the family who I have never met before and would be staying with them. at the time I felt ok/happy as we had a good day so said yes.

didn't hear about the trip at all after that so I just forgot/had been really busy (I should of text my friend after that day and said I couldn't go I know lesson learnt!) I didn't hear a single thing about the trip. which was a bit suss as if you planning a trip surely you'd be talking a lot about it and making plans? I'd left it to her, so forgot about the whole thing.

she text me on Sunday a week before going asking if I was still up for it. very suddenly got very stress and anxious had a bit of a panic and cry because Id be staying with a family who I'd never met and also driving on a bank holiday which I don't really do! so I felt awful for cancelling. so now I don't think she's really talking to me :(

I've also never been on holiday with this friend as it's not something we do together at all. guess I'm also seeking validation that it's ok to cancel last minute with out trying to be an tah about it :'(
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with cancelling on her a week before, that’s plenty of notice imo, it’s not like it was the day before or anything. She shouldn’t have left it so late to mention it again and just assumed you’d still be going. People have their own lives going on and things are busy, it’s easy to forget. Don’t be so hard on yourself, if she’s a good friend she’ll come round. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I dont consider it full on crying but was a bit yeah lol, hearing about Marie from Roxette died in 2019, was diagnosed with a brain tumour I never even knew back in 2004 or some year like that

Gutted even the Monarch of Sweden paid tribute to her, means Per Gessle won't likely want anyone to replace her just genuinely gutted

• Sad

Loveitme

VIP Member
That is absolutely devastating.

I am sat crying now and seem to gravitate to here everytime. 8 weeks ago my wife cheated on me and now in a relationship with the women she cheated with. I am so unbelievably devasted and just can't see this feeling going away. I can't bare the pain.
However after reading here it makes me realise I'm not the only one hurting and things could be a lot worse
Im so sorry,that must be absolutley devastating .Take your time ,its early days and there are brighter times ahead 🤍

• Heart

whoareyouu

VIP Member
I don’t know what’s wrong with me today. I woke up annoyed and suddenly starting crying at 10am in front of my laptop.

Right before the holidays, I moved into a new role which was an upwards move from my previous role, but for some reason today I felt a huge void inside that I could not understand.

It also doesn’t help that my previous job ran my health to the ground and by the time I moved into the new role, my health had declined significantly. I’ve been sick for the last 3 weeks. I also am constantly cold regardless of whether I’m sick or not and even when the heat is on full blast. It’s horrible, I sit in front of my laptop freezing to the point where my ribs hurt so much from all the shaking. My lips are constantly blue. I really do not know what it is. I eat fish, fruits and vegetables all the time. I’m so frozen that I can’t concentrate on my work. I always had to have a glass of hot water (disgusting I know) that I drink through the day. I don’t know what’s wrong with me and it makes me so sad to the point where I had enough today and cried.
Please speak to your doctor. Hopefully it’s just a deficiency but please don’t allow yourself to suffer. X

• Heart

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
hi - i am from Johannesburg, SA - if there is ever anything you would like me to do, i most certainly will. Dont worry too much, Covid is mostly under control here despite what's in the media
Thanks for your support. I too am South African (born in Bloemfontein), and I don't believe all the excess hype I see on the various news media sites over there. But I know there's been big covid spikes in Gauteng over the last few days, especially among the elderly. But based on the feedback from other family members of there, my grandparents are in relatively safe hands: it's just the confusion and what they can and can't do is causing the most stress (they even contacted SADAG for some advice about mental anxiety). And at least I can Skype them where possible.

But it's the same for everyone I guess - the uncertainty of what might happen when you're too far away to help. But our family members are doing what they can, which I am grateful for.

Thank you again (y)

hereforthememe

Chatty Member
Sorry to hear that hun. A good cry is a good release isn't it, clears the head a bit 💛
I had a really bad headache and the puffiest eyes this morning 😅 but I called my mum last night when I was at my lowest and she really picked me up again and I just feel a lot better. But yeah, sometimes you just have to let it out and let yourself feel it, otherwise it festers and gets worse

• Heart

evie1975

VIP Member
Yesterday- when I heard Linkin Park’s newly released song 🎵 Good to hear Chester’s voice with new music

• Heart

Hollaaa

VIP Member
A video from the One Love Manchester concert just appeared on Twitter and it put a real heavy lump in my throat and tears in my eyes.

I can't beleive it's been 5 years (almost to the minute) that 22 lives were so cruelly taken away. I remember driving to the train station the following morning and you could hear the presenters on the radio were so upset by what had happened, they could barely talk without getting upset. There was a very sombre mood on the train too that morning.
🐝 ❤
Miley and Ariana get me every time. Big ugly crying 🐝 ❤

• Heart

princessmaire80

VIP Member
No, we don’t have children. Husband does have a couple of medical issues, and also if he is off sick we’re screwed, particularly as I’m off sick for the foreseeable future. I tested negative this morning, thankfully.

Ravenstown

VIP Member
That's very kind of you, thank you.

That's great news about your dad. I hope he has a speedy recovery and can come home soon.

• Heart

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Please ask to get a full panel on your thyroid levels too. The cold and the lump in the neck could also be thyroid and/or autoimmune issues which are incredibly difficult to pin down. Good luck. 🧡
Thank you. I will. I didn’t think of the thyroid /autoimmune disease, but is better to get a proper checkup.

JoJo76

VIP Member
Today
Had my first vaccine yesterday and I feel so so terrible today
Cannot believe how it’s made me feel
Let work down as no way I could go in
My mental health is slipping again

I’m a wimp when being ill and didn’t want to get my eyelash extensions wet(😂) but I couldn’t stop the tears from coming
Much love to everyone on this thread ❤❤
I felt awful the day after mine, did you have Astra Zeneca? It passed after a day though and after two days I just had a sore arm and the odd light headed moment. You’ll feel fine soon x