Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Can’t remember the reason for the last time I cried so that probably means it was something inane like I’d lost something and couldn’t find it and got frustrated which happens annoyingly frequently.

Reactions: 1

Zenchick101

VIP Member
I feel you so deeply on this. It's so hard not to feel bitter and angry.
I try not to you know? but my sister tells me our dad is doing things for our siblings he never did for us and it sucks. I'm mostly jealous, and a bit vengeful frankly. I try to remember what it's like to be better.. but it's just hard.

• Heart

hehehe

VIP Member
Monday, when I was dying of hunger and JustEat delivered my lunch to someone else.

• Sad

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Just now, I’ve just had one of them days. Everything has gone wrong, feel like the world is against me. Feel like I can’t do anything right and people don’t like me. People walk all over me and I just let them. Hypocrites who do things that if I did the same to them they’d get mad or slag me off for me and even though I know that, I just let them do it to me im so soft.
Baby steps like with anything else. You’re doing your best. The only opinion that matters about yourself is yours.

People pleasing is also a learnt survival mechanism. You might not have been taught boundaries growing up. That however can be changed.

• Heart

insilverandgold

Are you a teacher? I am so sorry that people speak to you like that, because your profession is so needed, and we should appreciate all you do.

I hope you manage to get another contract (and permanent, if that's what you're looking for). I always thought teachers were in such high demand!
I am. Thank you - it’s really felt that we’re not valued at all recently. I appreciate you saying that so much.
There is huge demand in some subjects in some areas, but in my area people don’t tend to leave schools with decent/fair leaders so vacancies tend to be temp posts or in schools with awful reputations for how staff get treated. Add to that the fact that there are more trainees than ever and it’s incredibly competitive. Lots of schools just want a newly qualified teacher (the cheapest) for a year and then will replace them the year after with another.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Last night. Just feel miserable. I cover it up well during the day, I guess it's because I'm busy with work and life generally, but as soon as night time comes and I sit down it hits me.

• Sad

prozacprincess

VIP Member
Oh no, I used to have house rabbits and they're a bloody nightmare to bond, so stressful. 😭
I know. These two have been together for 3 years, but suddenly one of them has become aggressive, particularly around food. It’s sad because the other one is such a gentle little thing.

• Sad

LittleMy

VIP Member
I read an article on my local news website that a foal had been found set on fire. Then they posted the photos of it.
it absolutely broke me! Couldn’t sleep all night! There’s one thing in this world I absolutely cannot abide is violence towards children & animals, they’re so innocent and cannot defend themselves.
I have donated to the horse sanctuary that he is now being looked after at, it’s a long recovery ahead for him 🥺🥺🥺😢😢
People can be so cruel. I hope he can make a good recovery, poor thing. 💔 😢

Em511

I’ve cried at least once every day this week

I have a toddler who is testing and pushing boundaries

I rewatched Stella on sky one and cried my eyes out when Rob Morgan died

my husband doesn’t seem to care and has to play off how hard his day has been to mine every single day

I do all the cooking,cleaning,washing and tidying I also work a part time job. I get no help at all.

I tried to message some “friends” got no response from 2 and 1 has made a million excuses to not see me

I’m fed up, lonely and overwhelmed
I think you have just described my life!!!

Sending you lots of love ❤

• Heart