When was the last time you cried and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We haven’t spoken since this argument. 😔
How are things now? ❤

I last cried this afternoon. Just had a family week away which was a disaster as eldest was nothing but hard work. Me and my husband get no support even though the MIL lives 5 minutes away. We need a break together as we haven't had a free night for over 6 years. That time of the month. Having surgery next week, never had surgery before and petrified of general anaesthetic. Got loads to do for back to school. Put on a stone over the 6 weeks holidays. Eczema has flared up on my face and just generally feeling pretty tit. Will probably have another big old cry once the kids are down

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
i can't really cry anymore thanks to sertraline but i did shed a few tears last night watching the funeral director documentary on netflix .I found it so sad when the ex pilot passed away and he was prepping him to see his family 💜😢

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Earlier today.
I’m reflecting a lot today. I’ve had a lot of sadness in my life (joy too, of course), and it really upsets me that I’m actively discouraged from even mentioning the stillbirth we suffered in the past - particularly by my husband. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Earlier today.
I’m reflecting a lot today. I’ve had a lot of sadness in my life (joy too, of course), and it really upsets me that I’m actively discouraged from even mentioning the stillbirth we suffered in the past - particularly by my husband. 💔
i'm so so sorry you've experienced a stillbirth,no mother should have to go through that 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I cried earlier on because I got my maternity grant through the post but it’s pointless because I lost the baby. So I threw it in the bin and cried

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
My younger brother by 5 years has been admitted to hospital today and I feel tit and helpless so I've been blubbering like a baby throughout the day. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or do you find that you cry really easily at the slightest thing, like a cartoon character dying (oh god, bing bong from Inside Out 😭 and the Toy Story 3 furnance scene) or someone saying something slightly mean to you. Yet when you're in a genuinely difficult situation you just harden up and power through it with no tears?!

• Heart
Today, I just feel very depressed and overwhelmed with life at the minute.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Cried earlier today when my letting agent called to say they'd be issuing a section 21 notice today and I need to move out of my home within two months. I am (hopefully) moving into my new flat in early Jan so would need a place to stay short-term and she suggested I stay with my partner or friends/family in the area.

Such a small comment but it made me realise how I have absolutely nobody in the local area I could stay with for a few weeks. Broke up with my boyfriend recently, no local family, barely any local friends. It can be so lonely sometimes.

Feeling more optimistic about it all now and I do have some viable options. I think sometimes you just need to cry dramatically before you can think more rationally.

Sending lots of love to anyone on here who's struggling ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This morning at the video that’s doing the rounds where a young guy asks a (probably not actually random but set up that way!) stranger to go to Disneyland and he takes this old man who has the absolute best day of his life 👨🏼‍🦳😭😭😭 I was in bits!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today, reading about the skull found on Saddleworth Moor. I have a 12 year old son so reading about little Keith Bennett who was also 12 and his poor mum just got to me. Even writing this is setting me off.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I haven’t cried for some time but did last night while watching Ambulance on bbc one

• Heart
Reactions: 2
A very dear colleague of who always makes me smile is sadly leaving today after nearly 20 years working here. I gave him his leaving gift earlier and realised I won't have his cheerful face to look forward to on a rainy morning any more 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's the second anniversary today of my lovely dad's death, it's a day not so much dwelling on his passing but the fact I haven't seen him for 2 years 💔.
Plus my husband has gone away today for the weekend with his mate surfing and I feel, probably very selfishly abit sorry for myself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Today. Because men are duplicitous shits and cause so much pain. I'm 50 years old and I've had a lifetime of being treated like tit by men, and I'm so sick of it. I can honestly say I've never treated any man badly at all so where's the fairness in that? And I know it's the same for so many women.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.