When was the last time you cried and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight. Things haven’t been feeling ‘right’ with my boyfriend the last few months. We haven’t even had sex in over a month which has never happened before, and he’s stopped being affectionate. I’ve been meaning to bring it up but I just can’t bring myself to. This morning he just shouted ‘bye’ from the front door when usually he’ll kiss me goodbye (I WFH) I said hey are you not gonna come say bye properly and he came in but just stood by me awkwardly.

Anyways tonight we’ve had an unrelated argument over the phone and he hung up on me and then messaged me saying he wasn’t coming over tonight (we have separate houses but stay together almost every night) and I wasn’t to join him at a planned family meal tomorrow.

Im feeling sad.
We haven’t spoken since this argument. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
We haven’t spoken since this argument. 😔
Could there be someone else on the scene? All the things you’ve mentioned (sex and affection suddenly stopping, acting awkward around you, a general feeling that something isn’t “right”, not speaking for the best part of a week when you’d usually see each other every day) would be pretty damning signs for me.
It’s like they all play out the same script and this kind of slow fade is usually the opening scene.

Reactions: 5
I want to cry today, on a lovely holiday, which ploughed a good amount of money into, and my husband and I have just fought every single day. Currently just passing our son between us and meeting up for mostly silent meals. Not sure wtf has happened, i seem to be getting all the blame for everything but I would rather go home/be at work. Total waste of money, time and effort.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Could there be someone else on the scene? All the things you’ve mentioned (sex and affection suddenly stopping, acting awkward around you, a general feeling that something isn’t “right”, not speaking for the best part of a week when you’d usually see each other every day) would be pretty damning signs for me.
It’s like they all play out the same script and this kind of slow fade is usually the opening scene.
I have thought this a few times in the past when my partner and I have went spells without sex, or I have felt there was less affection but for me a lot of the time its just my anxiety and how much of an over-thinker I am. However, we live together and are very close, enjoy a nice life together but I think in cases like that its easy to get too comfortable and get into a bit of a rut because you are together so often. He was having issues with his work and felt unmotivated, I was feeling a bit insecure with my body so never instigated anything :( but we sat down, talked about it and he understands with my anxiety sometimes i do need a bit more reassurance. Totally understand everyone is different and this would automatically be the conclusion I'd jump to also, but perhaps @Bubbledoggyyeah there is something going on with your partner that he doesn't want to talk about, could something be bothering him, work maybe? I would be open with him, tell him how you are feeling and try to get to the bottom of whatever it is xx

When my ex and I stopped having sex, I found out he was cheating. I knew something was very wrong, my intuition was screaming at me, so I checked his phone when he was sleeping. No regrets, and I'd do it again.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I have to say that for me to cry, it has to be bad. I don’t think I’ve cried for 2 years, until today. Im a nurse and i saw a patient in such pain, it broke my heart. I honestly had to hide away after tending to them, and just cry.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yesterday seeing a FB post from a cat rescue … it was a poor little kitten that had passed away after being abandoned. I hate humans sometimes 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 6
A friend of mine suddenly passed away yesterday, leaving behind a wife and two babies. So heartbreaking :cry:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
This morning. Sounds so pathetic but I’ve had 2 hours sleep, my IBS has flared up and I can’t even take the day off work because I’m running the office this week. Every single one of my colleagues is on annual leave so there is no one to cover. I am so tired and feel like absolute tit so I’ve had a little pity party cry to myself

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Yesterday. Deep conversation with a friend. Every time we talk lately (most days) we end up crying. Living in a different country to your oldest friends is HARD.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's been a year since I lost my wee dog, so miss him, then watching David Grohl getting upset, it's been an emotional weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's been a year since I lost my wee dog, so miss him, then watching David Grohl getting upset, it's been an emotional weekend.
They leave such a massive paw print on our hearts, don't they?!. Sending you a hug x

• Heart
Today, my daughter starts school tomorrow and i’m just beyond emotional about it. I know its such a cliché but it really does feel like yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital and it seems we blinked and now she is starting school.

• Heart
Around 2am this morning .. I went to the toilet and stubbed my little toe 😢

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.