When was the last time you cried and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thursday, when my daughter finished first school, she’s had the best 5 years, but is moving to a different school to her friends. So bittersweet ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thursday night at a Michael Buble concert - he finished with Always on My Mind by Elvis. My mum loved Michael and Elvis, and the lyrics of the song make me think of her and how I wish I’d spent more time with her when she was alive. Don’t get me wrong, we were close, but I did prioritise my own life, friends and then my boyfriend/husband over her sometimes because that’s what you do, right? Take your parents for granted. Anyway I bawled!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Early hours of this morning when I was stuck in an awkward position and couldn’t move cos of my shoulder. Managed to move to a kind of upright position but my neck hurts today and I’m tired ☹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
This morning, I’ve been feeling so down recently, I’ve got a personality disorder too so life is just hard all over.

My best friend lives near London, he woke up at 4.30am this morning, drove all the way to near Manchester to bring me McDonald’s breakfast, his mum recently passed away last weekend, she was into plants, he’s brought me 2 of her plants to keep also. Ima put my all into looking after them and I feel so blessed to have such an amazing friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This morning, I’ve been feeling so down recently, I’ve got a personality disorder too so life is just hard all over.

My best friend lives near London, he woke up at 4.30am this morning, drove all the way to near Manchester to bring me McDonald’s breakfast, his mum recently passed away last weekend, she was into plants, he’s brought me 2 of her plants to keep also. Ima put my all into looking after them and I feel so blessed to have such an amazing friend.
What a brilliant friend he sounds! - but from the fact he is trusting you with his mum's plants, you are obviously an amazing friend to him too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Today in the gym shower - just felt so incredibly sad.

My brother is also moving away 3.5h away on wednesday and he is my main support.

This was lovely to read.How you can both be there for each other.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Please no judgement because I feel really guilty, but I was so exhausted and worn out I broke down at the end of the day.

i cried last night after spending 6+ hours in A&E with my severely autistic brother. He had an open gash on his chin after a drunken night out and needed stitches. I know he can’t help it, but the entire time we were there he was belittling me, blaming me, complaining and making a scene. It was exhausting and I just cried a lot when I got home. I don’t see him often and spending so much time with him yesterday, one on one really highlighted to me, the severity of his autism. The way he interacted with the nurses, the things he said to me…I know he can’t help it but I’m only human :(

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Please no judgement because I feel really guilty, but I was so exhausted and worn out I broke down at the end of the day.

i cried last night after spending 6+ hours in A&E with my severely autistic brother. He had an open gash on his chin after a drunken night out and needed stitches. I know he can’t help it, but the entire time we were there he was belittling me, blaming me, complaining and making a scene. It was exhausting and I just cried a lot when I got home. I don’t see him often and spending so much time with him yesterday, one on one really highlighted to me, the severity of his autism. The way he interacted with the nurses, the things he said to me…I know he can’t help it but I’m only human :(
There’s no reason anyone here would judge you.

He can’t help his condition, but the effect it has on you is real. You don’t deserve to be blamed or belittled.

Sending you love.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just now, I’ve just had one of them days. Everything has gone wrong, feel like the world is against me. Feel like I can’t do anything right and people don’t like me. People walk all over me and I just let them. Hypocrites who do things that if I did the same to them they’d get mad or slag me off for me and even though I know that, I just let them do it to me im so soft.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
A few minutes ago, I feel really overwhelmed with several different things in my life at the moment, I also have bad anxiety and today was just one of those days that felt like it was never going to end 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Just now, I’ve just had one of them days. Everything has gone wrong, feel like the world is against me. Feel like I can’t do anything right and people don’t like me. People walk all over me and I just let them. Hypocrites who do things that if I did the same to them they’d get mad or slag me off for me and even though I know that, I just let them do it to me im so soft.
Baby steps like with anything else. You’re doing your best. The only opinion that matters about yourself is yours.

People pleasing is also a learnt survival mechanism. You might not have been taught boundaries growing up. That however can be changed.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
today .I'm just overwhelmed and all the little things like all the dummies going missing ,my daughter spilling orange paint all over her bedroom carpet and my partner taking the babies bloody car seat to work with him made me tip over the edge .I know the problem is bigger though ,it's money and how much i have to remember and organise this time of year ! a million birthdays ,kids parties,school uniform ,the cost of keeping the kids entertained during the 6 weeks.The bloody food shopping bill ! it's sending me round the bend trying to budget and cut back and squeeze things in and pull money out of my backside .I know lots of people feel the same .It just all piles on top of you and makes your head want to explode

• Heart
Last night. I just have an awful lot going on in my life right now and my mental health isn't great. I'm really over sensitive to things right about now and my bf said something which came across a bit snappy and set me off.

• Sad
  • Heart
Today: got overwhelmed and started to cry whilst sat on a sofa in the waiting area, because of my shame more then anything else.

• Heart
Tonight. Things haven’t been feeling ‘right’ with my boyfriend the last few months. We haven’t even had sex in over a month which has never happened before, and he’s stopped being affectionate. I’ve been meaning to bring it up but I just can’t bring myself to. This morning he just shouted ‘bye’ from the front door when usually he’ll kiss me goodbye (I WFH) I said hey are you not gonna come say bye properly and he came in but just stood by me awkwardly.

Anyways tonight we’ve had an unrelated argument over the phone and he hung up on me and then messaged me saying he wasn’t coming over tonight (we have separate houses but stay together almost every night) and I wasn’t to join him at a planned family meal tomorrow.

Im feeling sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
About an hour ago.

Just been one of those days where I feel enveloped in a fog of anxiety/depression. I do not know what brings it on, I just wake up like it and feel like I want to hibernate.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.