When was the last time you cried and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today I cried at work. I am so fed up! I needed it. I am fed up. I’ve got a full debrief of my icu stint from last June on Tuesday and as much as I need to hear it in full, I’m dreading it. I haven’t felt right for ages (mentally..!?)

I just don’t feel like “me” at the moment 😭 I’m going the gym and I’m eating healthier than ever but I just feel like something is missing?? I have an amazing set of friends, family & my daughter, a mortgage, car and an ok job (fed up with my job though), I am paid well, I don’t worry about money or bills and whilst I feel fortunate I am just fed up of feeling how I do. I am wondering if I’m depressed but I’m not sure.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Yesterday when i saw the price of a holiday i really want to go on next year 🤣🤭
Found a solution and feel stupid for getting upset but meh!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Yesterday in my therapist's office. My heart was so hurt after what my mother said to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
“I pray that nobody in the world gets a daughter like you and if they do it would have been better if she died at birth”.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
“I pray that nobody in the world gets a daughter like you and if they do it would have been better if she died at birth”.
that’s a horrific thing to say! I hope you are ok. It’s a good job you actually are having therapy, to help you get through having a Mother who says toxic things like that. I know it’s not much but I’ve seen your posts on a lot of threads and you seem like a lovely person and sister, so don’t listen to her. I know that’s hard of course. 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
that’s a horrific thing to say! I hope you are ok. It’s a good job you actually are having therapy, to help you get through having a Mother who says toxic things like that. I know it’s not much but I’ve seen your posts on a lot of threads and you seem like a lovely person and sister, so don’t listen to her. I know that’s hard of course. 🤍
Thank you for your kind words.

It was because I stopped talking to her and started avoiding her as much as I possibly can whilst living in the same house. I just repeatedly said "thank you" and walked away.

• Heart
This morning because I am struggling with my memory and have had friends and family comment on me spacing out.
It's just one thing after another with my health and I am so fed up of it all. :(

Today because I have had enough of everything.
❤ 🖤

• Sad
Today. Feeling lonely.

I get like this every summer though. Everyone is on holiday with their friends and family and I'm just at home on my own. I try not to look at social media during the summer, because seeing everyone having fun makes me feel worse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Just now, I really miss my dog who I had pts last September, he'd be out now on the doorstep now sunning himself! I've lost pets over the years, I loved and missed them all, but that bugger, got into my heart big time

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
This morning in the bathroom.

I finally got round to sending documents for something I've been putting off for a while.

It was because I just believed that I wasn't good enough. My feelings of shame and worthlessness have been huge factors in pretty much every decision I've made.

Just now, I really miss my dog who I had pts last September, he'd be out now on the doorstep now sunning himself! I've lost pets over the years, I loved and missed them all, but that bugger, got into my heart big time
Sending you love.

❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This morning, I’ve woken up feeling a bit crappy. Hard to keep positive sometimes. Just want things to be okay

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Yesterday morning because I've been let down by my department since I started and my new manager has made me feel really crap but I had a lovely rep in the meeting who supported me which made me feel more emotional. 😪
-
This morning, I’ve woken up feeling a bit crappy. Hard to keep positive sometimes. Just want things to be okay
You are so brave and wonderful so I really hope things get better for you because you truly deserve that. Try to recognise at least one positive thing that has gone right each day. It sometimes helps me to get through the day. ❤

This morning in the bathroom.

I finally got round to sending documents for something I've been putting off for a while.

It was because I just believed that I wasn't good enough. My feelings of shame and worthlessness have been huge factors in pretty much every decision I've made.
You are good enough! Well done on sending the documents today. That's massive especially when you feel like you aren't good enough.
I hope you are feeling a little better. I miss you in the "What are you watching now?" thread. 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.