Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMy

VIP Member
Today. Very low mood lately, feeling insanely broody for months now and getting emotional every time I hear that someone’s had a new baby. I’m also due on which isn’t helping.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

freshhead

This morning I cried happy tears. I’ve had the most overwhelming year. Broke away from an abusive man, and never expected I’d ever find someone who made me feel safe. My life is taking a new direction and full of love and peace. I will no doubt cry more tears of happiness, whilst being so thankful for coming out of darkness back in to the light

• Heart

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I just want to hug you all of you. Everyone has my love and support right now.

I'm so glad everyone has felt comfortable enough to share their stories here and I hope it's made some of you feel a little better just getting things off your chest.

Tattle gets a lot of shit and hate but when it really matters, we're all here and we all seem to just get each other when it matters the most.

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
This morning. I just feel so lonely and like everything is getting on top of me right now with nowhere to turn.

• Heart
  • Sad

Yayitsavaliable

I cried yesterday out of frustration - I cried because I want to hug my mum and I can’t. I cried for my wedding that we can’t rearrange , I cried because my sister is waiting for her COVID test results, I cried and cried. Suicide rates are on the rise (more than COVID deaths) and I’m so worried about the world . It feels good to write it out :)

• Sad
  • Heart

Tide'sout

Just now when I came home from mum's. She ripped into me saying I interfere too much, she doesn't want me coming round everyday, she's perfectly capable. She has dementia and I am supporting her to stay at home. I love her very much.

• Heart
  • Sad

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
My lovely boyfriend, who I have had the best relationship of my life with, who has always treated me with respect and been absolutely delighted with me (and the feeling is mutual), consistent and affectionate, has withdrawn and just stopped talking to me. Don't live together. Said he needed "a break" by text. Then changed his relationship status on Facebook like a fucking teenager, and someone else had to tell me because I don't really use it. Utterly out of the blue, and has since ignored me. I've tried to speak to him (kindly and supportively because I know things are getting on top of him lately and I'd do anything for him) but nothing. It feels like I won't hear ever from him again.

I know his abusive ex wife probably has something to do with it and using his kids against him but I am heartbroken. I was abandoned by both parents as a kid so he knows people just disappearing on me is a major issue for me and its like he's a stranger being vindictive. If he'd wanted to end it he could have talked to me, but this is horrifying. He's done this just after we went away with his friends, so now I get to feel humiliated in front of them too.

My last relationships were abusive and I thought I'd finally met a diamond. I haven't trusted anyone for years and now the person I trust this does this to me. Just the other day he was telling me I'm #1 and how proud he is to be with me. My friends are all baffled, we were that gross couple who were totally mad about each other, but once again I've been proven to be disposable, less than nothing. I'm not sure how someone recovers from this.

• Heart
  • Sad

LittleMy

VIP Member
Earlier today. Had a bereavement in my family on Friday and still struggling to come to terms with it. Went to see my grandmother and we both just cried and hugged each other 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 15

docmum

VIP Member
It’s the most socialable, coupled up, family time of year and yet I’ve never felt so lonely. Last Xmas was the first year feeling like this after a cascade of crappy events. I’m probably not quite as tearful this year and keep tears hidden from dockid but it’s such a difficult time if you’re struggling,

• Heart
  • Sad

50sGirl

VIP Member
Today. Knowing that 2022 will be the first year in my life that my Dad won’t be alive in.
As tough as 2021 has been, he lived in part of it so it will be hard to move on to the next year without him.

• Heart
  • Sad

Moanyoldwoman

Today. Everything is falling apart around me and I don’t know how I’m holding on. I’m lost and alone even though I’m surrounded by people and don’t know who I am anymore.

just gotta hope for better days

• Heart
  • Sad

What's your point

VIP Member
This morning thinking that this time last year my dog was sat guarding the turkey cooking in the oven. He is sadly no longer with us and bloody hell it's a physical pain some days.

• Heart
  • Sad

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Today.

I just finalized my handover in my horrendous job of 2.5 years where I was treated like garbage for the last year.

A lot of negative things started happening right after I started working in this team including the death of my parent in December of last year, anxiety, loss of friends etc.

I’d been working towards a specific corporate title for the last couple of years and didn’t get there until very recently after my dad passed. This corporate title is part of my new job and somehow I feel as though my dad guided me to this job.

I cried today thinking of where I was this time last year and where I am now. Part of it is the release of leaving this toxic environment behind and part of it is reaching a milestone goal only after my dad passed.

• Heart

Book

Chatty Member
When was the last time I didn’t cry? 😞mental health is at an all time low. Just like many others is. Yesterday was because of the state of the world bloody Covid🤬and then to hear and an old work colleague has cancer. Bloody poxy world ffffffffssssssssssssss 😩🤬🤬😩😩

• Sad
  • Heart

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Every day. Still can't get over the fact my otherwise lovely fella just disappeared on me. His friends getting in touch to tell me how shocked and confused they are because they'd never seen him so happy and he never shut up about me isn't helping. It's true, we were stupidly happy and compatible but obviously I'm just worthless and disposable.

Both my parents are ill. They adopted me when I was a bit older and so Christmas is a weird time anyway. If I lose them I'll have nothing really.

Train strikes have fucked everything and my friends have arranged to meet me after Christmas and drive me 150 miles home. An unnecessarily kind gesture that I probably don't deserve.

• Heart