What's your cheap/guilty pleasure food?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only eat scampi fries if I’m on my own,everyone complains otherwise
My favourite road trip/petrol station snacks are prob pepperami, dairylea dunkers, mini sausages, scampi fries and yazoo πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
When I was a teen pretty much everyone in the school would buy an iced bun with their lunch (every day! :rolleyes:) - cheap and crappy but somehow tasted sooooo good, especially considering that it was essentially just a bit of fluffy bread with sugar on!

Occasionally I'll pick them up in the supermarket now - a pack of 6 iced fingers for a quid - and I'm instantly transported to that stinky, old, school canteen. Magic!
I was going to post ice buns - M&S do a pack of pink iced fingers filled with raspberry jam. I can eat the whole packet in one sitting easily. And their yum yums ... and their all butter mini flapjack bites πŸ˜›

Reactions: 8
ALDI do lovely packets of London cheesecakes. No cheese cheesecakes.πŸ˜†

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nigella has a marmite pasta recipe.
What is a marmite pasta ?
Is it a meal that you cook in a pot ( because marmite means β€œcooking pot” in French) πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

If so, when I am on a rush I just make some pasta with a knob of butter, a pinch of salt and some emmental cheese.delicious.

Reactions: 4
Is it a meal that you cook in a pot ( because marmite means β€œcooking pot” in French) πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

If so, when I am on a rush I just make some pasta with a knob of butter, a pinch of salt and some emmental cheese.delicious.
Pasta with marmite, pasta water, butter and cheese, usually Parmesan.

1565554919309.png

1565554940063.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Pasta with marmite, pasta water, butter and cheese, usually Parmesan.
Ok never heard about it.
So it’s a spread.yeast extract.well, I learn something new everyday.what does it taste ?

Reactions: 3