What's your cheap/guilty pleasure food?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proper basic, bog standard quiche Lorraine, you know the ones!

Another vote for curry super noodles. Also mug shots.

Reactions: 1
Haven’t had it in a while, but a sandwich of sliced white bread with thick salty butter and oven chips.

And I don’t care what anyone says, I LOVE Richmond sausages, I think they are the most delicious sausages ever, and that’s saying something cos I live in Germany (where’s a different sausage for every day of the year, probably) and Richmond are better than all of them! Richmond sausages, done in the oven, with ketchup 😍 I really miss them.

Sponge cake cooked in the microwave, smothered in seedless raspberry jam.

Cheese and onion crisps sandwich, white sliced bread and thick butter of course.

Reactions: 6
Haven’t had it in a while, but a sandwich of sliced white bread with thick salty butter and oven chips.

And I don’t care what anyone says, I LOVE Richmond sausages, I think they are the most delicious sausages ever, and that’s saying something cos I live in Germany (where’s a different sausage for every day of the year, probably) and Richmond are better than all of them! Richmond sausages, done in the oven, with ketchup 😍 I really miss them.

Sponge cake cooked in the microwave, smothered in seedless raspberry jam.

Cheese and onion crisps sandwich, white sliced bread and thick butter of course.
We try fancy sausages out and I still prefer the Richmonds!

• Heart
Reactions: 2