What's your cheap/guilty pleasure food?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kraft Cheesy Pasta with buttered white baguette.
Prawn cocktail crisps on an egg mayo sandwhich
Salad cream on toast
microwaved mars bar eaten with a spoon

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Crisp sandwich made with thick white bread, butter, cheese & onion crisps and a slice of ham πŸ‘

Fish finger sandwich

Cheese on toast with sweet chilli sauce

Chips with melted cheese and gravy 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg. This just reminded me of how I used to live off of instant 'smash' mashed potato (the type that's like a powder that you add water to)and then added tinned hot dogs chopped up and covered I grated cheese with a squirt of Ketchup πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What even is that? How were we not deficient in all vitamins πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Oh my god, you've just made me remember my mum used to make us this when we were kids!!! 🀣🀣 I've not had it in years!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Definitely from the past but......
Plastic cheap af Cheese on toast.
98481E83-6550-41A8-8AA7-122E50277EB5.jpeg

And the winner................

FBE8B93B-3517-470A-955C-212529ED0750.jpeg 😍 AND 4F73BED7-0031-4E51-90AC-21FFE47AF9AB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Rice pudding! [emoji1786][emoji1786][emoji1786][emoji1786] This thread's title should have the drooling emoji tbh. Every time I come on here, I end up salivating and wanting to eat all these things! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20190809-203854_Google.jpg

A Rowie with jam. I can't even eat one now without the guilt.
(Scottish delicacy made from flour, butter, lard and even more lard)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Basic witch Cornflakes covered in sugar and milk. Real milk. None of the nut stuff 😎
So cheap, no nutritional value, so so wonderful.
(It’s been years but I’m having a throwback moment πŸ˜‚)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I bloody love when the offer it in hospitals....
fine it’s for the patients with no teeth/on soft diet but that tit is good!! [emoji23][emoji23]
Thankfully I have all teeth and I still love it! [emoji23][emoji23]
Jaffa Cakes with whipped cream and this bomb from M&S, which is the perfect mix between mousse and sundae. And it has white, milk and dark chocolate! [emoji1786][emoji1786][emoji1786][emoji1786][emoji1786][emoji1786]

• Heart
Reactions: 8
crappy CHEAP pasta/noodles, cheese grated in a nice mountain layer on top, beans on top of that. Just had this in fact πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ reminds me of teatime after primary school

Reactions: 2
Those batchelors pasta n sauces.. any of the cheesy/creamy flavours. Absolute artificial shite but I bloody love them!

Reactions: 18
Two slices of buttered white toast, topped with Heinz ravioli with grated cheese melted on top 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Cup a soups. Rubbish but remind me of being a kid.

Tesco used to do this amazing mac and cheese with breadcrumbs on top.

Reactions: 4
Knorr chicken noodle soup with a LOT of grated cheddar on top. So good for when feeling under the weather! [emoji1786][emoji1786]

Reactions: 2
This thread has made me soooo hungry!!

Strawberry angel delight and crumbled digestives
Cheese slices 😍
Cornflake pie so cheap to make and the best thing ever with custard
And crisp butties but has to be salt and vinegar crisp 😭😍🀀

Reactions: 3