What's For Tea ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so shocked that people are using the new thanks feature. Why would anyone send her money?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It's daylight robbery I don't know why she isn't embarrassed ? if they were getting private patron only cook along vlogs I could understand that but they don't all they get is their name on at the end it's pathetic

And it's just the same meals over, it's terrible content

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She’s using their money to go away with Mr WFT on their luxury mini-breaks. They go away every other week! She’s a greedy cow.

It's daylight robbery I don't know why she isn't embarrassed ? if they were getting private patron only cook along vlogs I could understand that but they don't all they get is their name on at the end it's pathetic

And it's just the same meals over, it's terrible content
When I started watching I thought I’d grab some new ideas for family meals but nope she regurgitates the same old same old… half of which I suspect she doesn’t even eat herself I mean FFS how can anyone eat a big bowl of soup, 2 filled rolls + a bag of crisps at one sitting unless they are a 6ft something rugby playing son like mine… that’s an awful lot of food.

These people giving her cash are fkn mugs they need to stop it now, she's ripping them of big time

Reactions: 2
These people giving her cash are fkn mugs they need to stop it now, she's ripping them of big time
They clearly have too much money if they’re giving it to her. She’s a parasite, taking money from people in the current economic crisis. She needs to get a job!

Reactions: 1
The price of energy has doubled and going up again on October these people maybe don't know how to cancel the subscription ? , Cheryl has no shame

I cannot get my head around why anyone would pay for free content. I don't find her engaging at all. It would be so much better if she showed her face and actually spoke to the viewers - all she does is that voice over.

And the voice over is out of sync with the food items most of the time it's so unprofessional

Her voice is so irritating & she chuckles away at her own jokes.
It seems to be Mr WFT’s kids who live with them. I don’t think she has kids herself. Surely she’s making these meals for the family anyway - why does she beg for money to pay for them?

Now we know why Mr WFT took early retirement because his wife is fkn scrounging money from vulnerable lonely people and him and her are living it up away here and there with others people's money

• Angry
He retired about a year ago but he's only about 57 and I don't think she works , I counted about 275 at the end of her vlog are paying patrons so they are living of her scrounging money and his pension

• Angry
He retired about a year ago but he's only about 57 and I don't think she works , I counted about 275 at the end of her vlog are paying patrons so they are living of her scrounging money and his pension
275 paying potentially up to £8 a month?? That’s over £2k a month!! She has no shame! 😡

I used to love Lellyanne but she’s a friend of Cheryl & now has the begging bowl out. Unsubscribed to her. They’re all at it! 😡

Yes she will get a YouTube income also

So I don't see why she needs to scrounge for patron money when she gets a YouTube income anyway from AD sence

275 paying potentially up to £8 a month?? That’s over £2k a month!! She has no shame! 😡
It's either £1.99 or £4.99 it's up to them what ever they want to donate

YouTube's biggest scrounger
Screenshot_20220517-161941.png

Last edited:
Yes she will get a YouTube income also

So I don't see why she needs to scrounge for patron money when she gets a YouTube income anyway from AD sence

It's either £1.99 or £4.99 it's up to them what ever they want to donate

YouTube's biggest scrounger View attachment 1273664
It says on her info £1, £4, £8 or £15.50.
Christ, it gets worse! £15.50??? Who would be stupid enough to pay this work-shy witch £15.50?? 🤬