What's For Tea ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Patreon just begs people for money to make meals she’d be making anyway. I think she uses this money for all her breaks away. Her voice irritates the hell out of me & she looks waaaaay older than she is.

Reactions: 1
I don't watch any other you tuber that has patreon. It just seems wrong to ask for money when she'd be making money from youtube anyway.

Reactions: 5
These people that give her money must be daft because they get no extras for it , I don't know how she can sleep at night taking money from people with the current situation with gas and electricity doubled in price

Reactions: 2
Her patrons really must be daft paying monthly for what ? Her last vlog was only just over 3 mins long , she is ripping the paying customers off

• Angry
It's daylight robbery and the fact she doesn't even show her face is pathetic, she must know she's a howler ?

• Haha
Wonder what Mr WFT looks like ? Probably 10 stone over weight and president of the neighborhood residents association , a total wimp/ jobs worth

• Haha
She has over a hundred patreon members! Memberships cost £1, £4 or £8. She must be taking it in!
I’ve seen pics of her. She reminds me of Morticia, quite gothic looking & looks waaaaaaay older than her age which is around 40.

Wonder what Mr WFT looks like ? Probably 10 stone over weight and president of the neighborhood residents association , a total wimp/ jobs worth
I’ve seen a back view of him - can’t remember if I’ve seen him face on? It was when they went to a Fleetwood Mac concert in London. He looked quite normal, average height etc. It may still be on Instagram I think it was several months ago.

I’ve seen a back view of him - can’t remember if I’ve seen him face on? It was when they went to a Fleetwood Mac concert in London. He looked quite normal, average height etc. It may still be on Instagram I think it was several months ago.
I checked , I can't find it 👀

He’s a biker aged 57 I think? If you look at Nov 5 2019 there‘s a photo of them both on the bike.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's lazy her last meals of the week vlog was under 4 minutes , so that's what people pay for ..and she's rude a few subs have asked her questions and she's completely ignored them

He’s a biker aged 57 I think? If you look at Nov 5 2019 there‘s a photo of them both on the bike.
He has a curly ponytail 🤮 and she's the double of Nora Batty
Screenshot_20220503-223201.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Can‘t find the one showing him in London. I will never understand why people pay money to Youtubers but it takes all sorts I suppose. There’s one pic of her on Instagram showing her all dressed in black including Ted Baker bag, LV boots, and can’t remember all the other designers she mentions. That’s where the money’s going! I’m sure she bought a designer bag from another vlogger - think it was L.V! I think she has a Chanel bag as well?

• Angry
Can‘t find the one showing him in London. I will never understand why people pay money to Youtubers but it takes all sorts I suppose. There’s one pic of her on Instagram showing her all dressed in black including Ted Baker bag, LV boots, and can’t remember all the other designers she mentions. That’s where the money’s going! I’m sure she bought a designer bag from another vlogger - think it was L.V! I think she has a Chanel bag as well?
Yes I seen that pic , I see she's hiding her witchy face with the mask

• Haha
5 mins and 1 second was her last vlog, I have never know such a lazy vlogger and people pay for this ? a woman that hides behind a camera ffs

• Angry