What’s annoying you right now? #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A family member of mine died this week. I haven't had one message from my best friend to acknowledge it or say sorry. I know she knows about it because she's been posting just the same. She's got a lot on her plate at the moment too but it takes 30 bleeping seconds to send a message. I cannot describe how disappointed and angry I am, I'm barely even upset.
I'm sorry for your loss 💔💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
A family member of mine died this week. I haven't had one message from my best friend to acknowledge it or say sorry. I know she knows about it because she's been posting just the same. She's got a lot on her plate at the moment too but it takes 30 bleeping seconds to send a message. I cannot describe how disappointed and angry I am, I'm barely even upset.
So sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
my daughters year 4 teacher is really bleeping me off ! some people shouldnt teach.You either have it or you dont when it comes to teaching in my opinion .It takes a certain type of person and truly good teachers are such fantastic people .Unfortunately shes not one of them

In my building there’s a stairwell outside my flat which has a discreet nook. No one goes there afaik. I’ve been storing an oversized package there containing a (cheap) freezer for a while. Suddenly it’s gone missing. Totally my fault. I have nice neighbors so I don’t suspect it was any of them. It could maybe be the super who got mad & didn’t bring it up with me, in which case I’m dreading to ask him if he knows where it might be because he relishes yelling at everyone or it could be my neighbors teenager who honestly terrifies me. I’ve walked past him making a tiktok before and the things that came out of his mouth were shocking. He also brings random kids over and takes over the building throwing parties or gets drunk in the basement and mouths off at the building staff when asked to leave. Maybe it was one of his friends who stole it? Again, I know it’s my fault. I’m just annoyed that I felt so at home in my building for a change knowing it was there and nobody touched it.

Last edited:
This may go down like a lead balloon…. But….

…. Parents who take their children (aged 5+ for example) to A&E/ED dept for vomiting and diarrhoea. Come on ffs. Keep them at home so you don’t spread the bug to everyone else in the waiting area. Rehydrate them with salts, rest, plain food and wait 48 hours.

when I was a kid 30 years ago, that department waused a used for broken bones, injuries, burns etc. Nowadays it’s a free for all.

I was in there with my one year old not so long ago after he fell over and split his head. And the waiting room was full of young kids vomiting, coughing, complaining of sore throats. Wtf.

This may go down like a lead balloon…. But….

…. Parents who take their children (aged 5+ for example) to A&E/ED dept for vomiting and diarrhoea. Come on ffs. Keep them at home so you don’t spread the bug to everyone else in the waiting area. Rehydrate them with salts, rest, plain food and wait 48 hours.

when I was a kid 30 years ago, that department waused a used for broken bones, injuries, burns etc. Nowadays it’s a free for all.

I was in there with my one year old not so long ago after he fell over and split his head. And the waiting room was full of young kids vomiting, coughing, complaining of sore throats. Wtf.
Generally agree but I guess parents panic. I had those symptoms when I was younger and it was my appendix that had to be taken out asap

was gearing up to page through a very promising looking cookbook (The New York Times Nautral Foods Cookbook by Jean Hewitt.) It was delivering all the hits until I came across fruit 🦇 soup. I’m trying to be respectful, plus this was written decades ago, yada yada yada, but I don’t think my heart can take another jump scares. I now know the correct way to prepare a bat for consumption and it’s not pretty! Think 🦞

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I ordered a new foundation online and did the online match thing but it was delivered today and it’s SO orange 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I bought a new pyjama top, great fit, really comfy so bought a second one in a different colour. Come to put it on and the cut is all wrong, it's so uncomfortable! My own fault for just taking the tag off and washing with out trying but what a waste 😑.

• Sad
This horrible weird insomnia I seem to have developed following covid where I’m so tried but I can’t sleep more than two hours straight before waking up with a racing heart. Think I’m going to call my doctors first thing and request an appointment.

I’m just so tired and would love a long stretch of sleep that leaves me restful.

• Sad
Is post menstrual syndrome a thing? Cause if so, I definitely have it
It actually is! The cycle is basically just a bunch of hormones doing different things. The end of menstruation brings about different hormonal patterns that are known to sometimes cause anxiety, mood swings, and physical symptoms similar to PMS.

Magnesium helps me, especially magnesium glycinate.

Hope you feel beter!

• Heart
It actually is! The cycle is basically just a bunch of hormones doing different things. The end of menstruation brings about different hormonal patterns that are known to sometimes cause anxiety, mood swings, and physical symptoms similar to PMS.

Magnesium helps me, especially magnesium glycinate.

Hope you feel beter!
Thank you! 🤍 That’s so helpful, I’ll see if I can pick some up tomorrow. I feel ridiculous, there’s only about 3 days a month where I don’t feel some kind of hormonal rage 😬

• Heart
Thank you! 🤍 That’s so helpful, I’ll see if I can pick some up tomorrow. I feel ridiculous, there’s only about 3 days a month where I don’t feel some kind of hormonal rage 😬
Oof, yeah, that sounds rough. If you haven't already, you could also check with your GP. You might be having a hormonal imbalance. When I was diagnosed with PCOS I was having THE WORST mood swings of my life. Like, from angel to Hulk in 0.5 seconds.

Hope you feel better <3

• Heart
the fact that no one's made a new thread and i don't want to make it again because i don't want to seem too annoyed 😤😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.