Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Back visiting family at the moment.

My sister plays white noise on her old phone for my niece. Her messenger is still linked to it and kept interrupting the noise. Went to swipe the notification away and mute the notifications, accidentally clicked the message and it was a reply from one of our family members.

Turns out my sister sent a photo of me to said family member and was mocking how I look. Said family member said she’d rather die than look like me.

I feel fucking miserable.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Pineapple glitter

VIP Member
Yesterday a fairly new colleague said I had 'no sense of fun' because I declined when she invited me to be involved with a group dance routine she wants to put together with colleagues for her tik tok.
So far she's only managed to rope in 48 year old newly divorced Craig from accounts.
Stupid cow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
We had bad news about our sons health yesterday, his medication hasn't worked and now has to have IV medication that is not chemo but in the chemo drug family, every 2 weeks . They have also found a lump on his kidney that has to be investigated. As I don't see family that often and my mums on holiday I sent a group message letting them all know. My mum is the only one to acknowledge the message and reply. My brother put a sad face on the comment and my sister completely ignored it. It's their nephew fgs. Not even I hope he's OK, I hope you're OK. I'm sure the lump isn't anything serious. Nothing.
Honestly, fuck them all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
A friend text yesterday morning and asked if I was free to meet up. I said I wasn't available at X time but could do Y. She said she couldn't do Y time but would text me when she was done at Z time and we'd meet up after. Z time came and went and no message (she's done this before so I wasn't going to text her to chase her, especially when it was her that wanted to meet!) She has just text and said Sorry, she forgot.
I haven't replied to her. I was waiting for the text to meet and think it's really disrespectful that she thinks her time is more valuable than mine. I'm not going to be avaliable next time she texts. Am I being over sensitive? I don't think I am?

Reactions: 20

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
I got a message earlier from an old friend who at one point I was really close with. She was begging me to borrow her a tenner so she could get some electric and knowing she had a young baby, I sent it to her. Ten minutes later I see a story she’s put on Snapchat asking if anyone can sort her out a £10 bag of weed 😭😭😭

What a mug I am 😂

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Littleelf

VIP Member
New neighbours who I have never met before putting in delivery preferences its okay for me two doors down to take parcels in...then not coming to collect the parcel from me for days and saying they were expecting me to drop it round to them when they eventually come to get it...

No im not the post lady for the street.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

emerald

VIP Member
A family member of mine died this week. I haven't had one message from my best friend to acknowledge it or say sorry. I know she knows about it because she's been posting just the same. She's got a lot on her plate at the moment too but it takes 30 fucking seconds to send a message. I cannot describe how disappointed and angry I am, I'm barely even upset.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

houdini

VIP Member
people who expect you to drop everything for them but completely ignore you when you ask for any sort of support 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Littleelf

VIP Member
My husband just being so disorganised and unable to EVER be anywhere on time. Everything is allways a last minute mad panic, even though I tell him so many times what he needs to remember or what time he needs to start getting ready ot whatever. Most of the time he literally needs to just get himself dressed as I do everything else and he can't even do that!! As someone who gets very anxious when running late he makes me so mad! He knows how much it affects me i don't know why he can't make the effort and be on bloody time!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Pineapple glitter

VIP Member
I couldn't find the egg whisk. How can an egg whisk go missing when all it does is sit in the cutlery drawer. I phone bf at work and asked him if he'd seen it. He says, is that the silver thing with the funny bent spokes? Yes I say. Yeah, he says, I used that the other week to stir the paint 😡

I know I can use a fork but it's not the point.

As there's no muppet emoji...👉🔔 end

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

swimming

VIP Member
Someone on my Facebook just uploaded a photo album called “Christmas” and it was over 400 blurry photos of her kids opening every.single.god.damn.present.

Photos were blurry, couldn’t even see what the kids opened, it was just like a toddler had gotten hold of a camera and pressed the shutter button 400 times. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

April89

Got in from work and my husband was still out, he often works late or goes for a drink so didn’t think much of it.

Then it gets to 7 and I have to get on with stuff that needs doing, made him some food to warm when he’s in. It gets to 8 and I worry, call him, no answer. Start worrying more, gets to 8.30 I call he rejects it and then messages ‘still at work home soon’ and I just feel like something is not right at all.

Still at work at 8.30…he is in the NHS but not a clinical role and it shuts at 6. Even with normal working late - 8.30 just doesn’t ring true.

Got such a strange feeling of unease and everything just feels so wrong 🙁

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Wow

OldyB

I was going to see a friend that I haven't caught up with in a while this week but my partner has just said I can't because I went out last week and I have to stay in and look after the kids. They're in bed by 7 and wouldn't even notice if I'm out. I feel like an idiot making plans then cancelling them 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Someone I work with complaining about his poor mental health, having no money, not being allowed to see his kids… and then in the next breath saying he can’t wait to get a bag of coke at the weekend!

• Wow
  • Haha

Loveitme

VIP Member
I know people probably won’t get this or think I’m a cow but honestly I’m so touched out today by my kids .It’s about 300 degrees and my 10 month old and toddler are just clung to me 24/7.Sahm and I’m just touched out today and having sensory overload ! I’m literally counting the minutes til their dad comes home and I’m going for ten minutes without anyone climbing over me or pulling at me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Meringue22

VIP Member
Being expected to pay hundreds of pounds to go on a hen do for an old best freind who hasn't bothered with me or been there for any of the big things in my life for the last ten years. When I said I'm not sure if I can go she got really funny with me and told me she would be so upset if I wasn't there for the "most Important time of her life" - what about when I had my first child and I was very ill in hospital for two weeks and I didn't hear from you at all? What about the fact I've had two children and you haven't met either of them? Or the fact that very close relatives have died and you haven't been there for me at all?
Fuck that. Don’t go and ignore her attempts at trying to guilt trip you. She’s not a friend

Reactions: 14