What’s annoying you right now? #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Work... Absolute burn out. Still have people shouting at us cos we can't get to folk fast enough.... literally after sickness etc there's hardly any of us left.. It's horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The fact so many trains have been cancelled. I got to the station just as my usual train was leaving and now I have to wait 20 minutes for the next train. I’d usually be nearly at placement by the time this train is going to arrive!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Cant find my picnic blanket so looks like ill be sitting on a soggy baby blanket on the wet grass at my daughters school jubilee parade 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Been experiencing a gut flare up. It’s a little better this morning but not sure if I should risk traveling to my eye doctors appointment. He’s following up on a previous concern.

Reactions: 1
This one’s been niggling at me for weeks.

My colleagues change the language they are speaking when I walk into the staff room.

I noticed it a few weeks ago, 2 colleagues behind me, speaking with the odd word in another language. Noticed it but didn’t really think much about it. Realised everyone except me in the room speaks that language…bit weird.

It’s getting more regular now, and a couple of times I’ve walked in and 2 people have continued their conversation for a couple of seconds and then switched the language they are speaking.

The weirdest part is…I am pretty certain the conversations are about day to day things, and there is nothing untoward…so what plays on my mind is…why the language change?

• Sad
  • Heart
Our school has had a school disco booked since January, it got cancelled because of a covid out break and re scheduled for today. Tickets have been on sale since January. They let us know about the change of date and regular emails sent out, as well as written on the 2 Facebook pages and the friends of the school page (who organise all the fundraising events etc). They stopped selling tickets a few days ago as needed to be sure of numbers, they let everyone know they would stop being for sale. Parents were still, right up until the time of the disco asking if they can get tickets, asking what time it was. ITS bleeping TODAY, YOU'VE BEEN TOLD AT LEAST 50 TIMES OVER 5 MONTHS. FFS HOW DO SOME PEOPLE GET THROUGH LIFE. Seriously 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
My own annoying brain worrying about nothing which I know is nothing but im making myself sick with worry.... 🥴

Sent out invites to my daughters first ever birthday party today and I'm worried sick noone will come 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know full well I'm being irrational and people will come, but my stupid anxious adhd brain is just going over all scenarios where nobody comes and my daughter is devastated and I actually feel physically sick about it.

I'm annoying myself

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm really struggling with my uni work, feel like i'm getting no where. The deadline is getting closer and closer and I'm not making any progress. I'll be gutted if I fail at this stage when I've only got one year left having already completed 5 :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just found out something in my neighbourhood and I'm fuming. It's going to be hell down here now. Thi k many people are going to be wanting to move as their not happy also. Trying to get a petition started make sure it gets banned.

Reactions: 1
Keep hearing people slandering railway workers for threatening to strike and it’s really annoying me right now. Everyone assumes those striking are train drivers earning £50k and insulting workers… my partner and I both work on the railway and earn less than £50k between us, while living in the south.
It’s so frustrating to constantly read social media slander about us and our coworkers when we haven’t had payrises since 2018 and we’re all struggling to make ends meet at the moment

• Sad
If anybody ever needed a reason NOT to get a puppy, let me be it 😂 So far today he has climbed on my dining table whilst I was out shopping and chewed up a coaster and a placemat. Dug a hole in the garden. Bitten a hole in a throw I put over the sofa and I can currently hear him "digging" on my sofa. He's lucky he's cute 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
New neighbours who I have never met before putting in delivery preferences its okay for me two doors down to take parcels in...then not coming to collect the parcel from me for days and saying they were expecting me to drop it round to them when they eventually come to get it...

No im not the post lady for the street.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
New neighbours who I have never met before putting in delivery preferences its okay for me two doors down to take parcels in...then not coming to collect the parcel from me for days and saying they were expecting me to drop it round to them when they eventually come to get it...

No im not the post lady for the street.
No wonder you are annoyed! The delivery service puts a slip through telling them where the item is for a reason why on earth should you have to re deliver their stuff! I would refuse to take it in if I were you, plenty other people do it. This is the reason I have several addresses to deliver to, mine, my work and my parents as a last resort. I wouldn’t want to bother my neighbours

No wonder you are annoyed! The delivery service puts a slip through telling them where the item is for a reason why on earth should you have to re deliver their stuff! I would refuse to take it in if I were you, plenty other people do it. This is the reason I have several addresses to deliver to, mine, my work and my parents as a last resort. I wouldn’t want to bother my neighbours
Yes I've learnt my lesson and won't be taking anything else in from them, same goes to my other neighbours who gets millions of parcels a week and are never there so I take them in. They do come and collect it but don't say a word just take the parcel out my hands and walk away, so rude 😑

We have some delivery companies who I am quite familiar with the delivery guys so they know that I'm mostly allways there so they usually assume I'll just take it in for whole street 🙄 going to have to start saying no

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.