What’s annoying you right now? #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww, I'm really sorry to hear. Thinking of you. I hope you can get home soon. xx
Sending you lots of good thoughts for a speedy recovery, @Usagisakura90 . Being in hospital is no fun but adding the noise issues it's even worse.
Thankyou, I came in to get my kidney stones out, they couldn't do it and now im sick with an infection and tachycardia. I just want to go home 😔.

Hopefully il be better soon

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
People who have always been to elevenerife when you've only been to tenerife. Always got to do one better.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Upstairs neighbour stomping from 8.15AM til now (9.15). Literally can't think why someone would have to stomp around for 1 hour straight in one room. Can't sleep, she does this all hours, early morning til 1am, even 4am if she pleases. Absolutely bleeping sick of the witch.

Reactions: 2
Birthday today.
Mum and sister wrote a fb status but no text/call. Stepdad commented saying happy birthday but no text or call.
Dad forgot my birthday and had to remind him at 10.30pm that it is my birthday.
Not heard from my brother.

Fucked off. No bleep is getting any effort off me this year.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Birthday today.
Mum and sister wrote a fb status but no text/call. Stepdad commented saying happy birthday but no text or call.

Happy Birthday for yesterday ❤

Birthday today.

I'm sorry people were so crappy. Happy birthday for yesterday, I hope you managed to enjoy your day regardless of those people x

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry people were so crappy. Happy birthday for yesterday, I hope you managed to enjoy your day regardless of those people x
Thank you. My boyfriend made sure I had a lovely day yesterday and today. At least I know I have him eh haha x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
people who expect you to drop everything for them but completely ignore you when you ask for any sort of support 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My boss. Truly have never seen someone with such poor leadership skills in someone so high up an institutional hierarchy. Just awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The random bouts of anxiety I have. Just woken up with a bout and I’m wondering whether there is a pattern (I usually get this when I’m about to get my period or ovulate) and/or if I was dreaming about something subconsciously that has just made me anxious and woken me up. All I know is I’m so over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Amazon, they've sent wrong item, so I have to send it back, went to reorder the original item, it's gone up by £50, ( I brought it in their spring sale) eventually spoke to someone on phone, have to reorder, then ring them again when I get it and they'll refund me the difference, but I have to wait for the original refund which can take up to 7 days, so for £99, I'm gona lose nearly £250 out of my bank account for over a week, fuckin crap customer service,no more Amazon for me.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Me again, blimey it's been a day! Saw something advertised I was interested in, messaged them, no response, than rang left a message, no response, than txt, no response, wtaf is wrong with folks, be courteous and at least reply 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Someone has been trying all day to add my phone number as their number for WhatsApp

So I keep getting verification code messages for it over text and through WhatsApp 8 times now today.

Iv had this number for over 4 years now and it definitely isn't anyone elses 😂 I wish they'd stop trying or realise they are putting the wrong number in.

A family member of mine died this week. I haven't had one message from my best friend to acknowledge it or say sorry. I know she knows about it because she's been posting just the same. She's got a lot on her plate at the moment too but it takes 30 bleeping seconds to send a message. I cannot describe how disappointed and angry I am, I'm barely even upset.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.