What’s annoying you right now? #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel absolutely exhausted yet I’ve been awake since 4.30am and can’t get back to sleep ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Me!! I got off the sofa last night, didn't realise I had a dead leg, fell down like a sack of potatoes on a hard wooden floor, my fat arse cushioned part of fall, but my shoulder is giving me jip today.

Reactions: 2
My mother’s gift giving skills. She wants to give my aunt one of those yellow Clinique moisturizers. She is staying with my aunt and uncle (my dad’s brother. my parents are divorced !!) instead of paying for a hotel. I feel like she could splash out on something nicer than Clinique.
---
And my uncle is a cycling fanatic/ participates in iron man’s. She asked me what to get him and I say I’d ask the local cyclist shop what they recommend. She asked me not to call them and I’m confused. Isn’t that normal to ask a sales associate who knows about a hobby what a hobbyist would appreciate? I’m confused by my mom. 😣

Last edited:
^^^ Nvm, she thought I meant a recycling center 🤦🏻‍♀️ ffs 🤣

ETA:
EDAF959D-0218-4BC2-9D7C-A4AEFB136C97.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My housemate has her boyfriend over maybe 3-4 times a week. Her room is next to mine and they're so loud laughing and talking late into the night etc.

I talked to her about it today because we're not really meant to have people staying that often because of bills etc (written into our contract). And she went off, saying that I should be perfect before I start confronting others, that I'm a disgusting witch because one of my shelves was a bit dusty and I left wrapped up tampons in the bathroom bin? That I'm aggressive, nasty and no one likes me, what am I doing in a flat share at my age, that I have no friends to bring over and can't get a boyfriend and am just jealous because she has one etc.

It was really over the top aggressive and it's annoyed me today!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Having a clear out and trying to save spending money for a festival we’re off to later this year.
Recently upgraded my phone so put my old one up on Fb marketplace. It’s got a cracked screen so I’ve reflected that in the price. Selling it for less than others are just so I can get rid of it… why do people feel the need to try and offer you a huge amount less than you’re asking for?!
It’s up for £225. People are messaging saying ‘£90, send address now’ or ‘absolute lowest price’. duck off I’d rather bin it.

Reactions: 5
My housemate has her boyfriend over maybe 3-4 times a week. Her room is next to mine and they're so loud laughing and talking late into the night etc.

I talked to her about it today because we're not really meant to have people staying that often because of bills etc (written into our contract). And she went off, saying that I should be perfect before I start confronting others, that I'm a disgusting witch because one of my shelves was a bit dusty and I left wrapped up tampons in the bathroom bin? That I'm aggressive, nasty and no one likes me, what am I doing in a flat share at my age, that I have no friends to bring over and can't get a boyfriend and am just jealous because she has one etc.

It was really over the top aggressive and it's annoyed me today!
Accept the challenge, and seduce her boyfriend. She needs to be taught a lesson.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love some chest of drawers from Cotswold Co but am I hell paying £700 when I've seen them gifted here, there and everywhere 😭. I know it's advertising and everyone does it but their so expensive when so many instagrammers just get it for free.

• Angry
My dinner has been a mess tonight.

Tried to cook pasta with egg sauce which turned out to be absolutely awful. The smell was absolutely nauseating.

As I did not do my weekly grocery shop thinking I’d be traveling and did not, I don’t have a lot left in the fridge. I ended up ordering food. The delivery guy got to the wrong building and never bothered to call. He was just waiting there lol. I had to walk across the street to find him to get my delivery.

Got home and realized that what the restaurant advertised as Burgers (plural with an “s”and two on the picture) turned out to be one burger. Burger was meant to have lettuce and pickled vegetables. There was none of that.

Rip off.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Being woken by someone being noisy and they’ve gone back to sleep now but I’m wide awake. So so annoying! I just want one night where my sleep isn’t broken by one thing or another 😩

Reactions: 4
One of the kids got a craft set for Christmas. They were harping on about using it so I said we could do it today and the instructions are in Chinese.

• Haha
Minor irritation but when you step out on to a zebra crossing and someone starts revving their car.

Reactions: 1
Had the bill for council tax, blimey, we get duck all for the money they charge :mad:

My oh!! Our dog had an op before Xmas and he's put on alot of weight, I'm trying to monitor what he eats, but my oh won't listen and is still spoiling him, so I'm feeling like a nag, but all I'm trying to do is look after our dogs health!

Reactions: 1
How noisy hospital visitors are

I'm in hospital right now and this woman who is here visiting her ftiend is really loud and gobby. And someone's kid is whining loudly, it's half 7 take that kid home to bed

I also fancy some crisps and chocolate but sadly not able to get some as I'm all hooked up to things.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

I'm in hospital right now and this woman who is here visiting her ftiend is really loud and gobby. And someone's kid is whining loudly, it's half 7 take that kid home to bed

I also fancy some crisps and chocolate but sadly not able to get some as I'm all hooked up to things.
Aww, I'm really sorry to hear. Thinking of you. I hope you can get home soon. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Sending you lots of good thoughts for a speedy recovery, @Usagisakura90 . Being in hospital is no fun but adding the noise issues it's even worse.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.