What’s annoying you right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When all this Covid stuff kicked off, a filling fell out, I ignored it. Six months later half the tooth broke off, as Covid was still in full swing I left it. Then one day it started hurting, I ate paracetamol like candy, I tried clove oil etc but the pain became too much.

I finally went, dentist said it was touch and go, he just about managed to save it.

Toothache is the worst pain possible.
bloody hell what miracle dentist do you see? My tooth had a crack in it and a small bit fell off and my dentist just said, right its coming out! It didn’t even get a chance to survive lol…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When all this Covid stuff kicked off, a filling fell out, I ignored it. Six months later half the tooth broke off, as Covid was still in full swing I left it. Then one day it started hurting, I ate paracetamol like candy, I tried clove oil etc but the pain became too much.

I finally went, dentist said it was touch and go, he just about managed to save it.

Toothache is the worst pain possible.
I’m due at dentist tomorrow to get my tooth sorted. Had a temporary filling when I was pregnant with my son. Lockdown happened two weeks after his birth. The temporary filling fell out, had to wait til the dentists reopened to have it temporary filled again. On Friday I was eating my dinner when the temporary filling plus 3/4 of my tooth came out leaving a hole where the tooth was. I’m currently pregnant again with my second so not sure what will be done to fix it. Nothing worse than toothache sympathise with anyone who needed dental treatment during covid

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I normally have amazing neighbors who cook delicious smelling foods… However, yesterday and today they have been so darn offensive to my olfactory sense. My home was flooded yesterday morning by the smell of what I can only guess was frying livers and onions. This morning — an overwhelming stench of boiled egg yolks. I worry for what tomorrow might bring. Pray for me 🤢

Reactions: 1
I normally have amazing neighbors who cook delicious smelling foods… However, yesterday and today they have been so darn offensive to my olfactory sense. My home was flooded yesterday morning by the smell of what I can only guess was frying livers and onions. This morning — an overwhelming stench of boiled egg yolks. I worry for what tomorrow might bring. Pray for me 🤢
I sympathize my neighbors cook in what must be a rancid chip pan/fryer. Makes me heave.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
My colleague, who lives 5 mins from the office just told me she's leaving at 10:30 when the storm is meant to get bad because she doesn't wanna be out in it?! Yet I live a half hour drive away and I've got to stay?!?! Fuming.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
My colleague, who lives 5 mins from the office just told me she's leaving at 10:30 when the storm is meant to get bad because she doesn't wanna be out in it?! Yet I live a half hour drive away and I've got to stay?!?! Fuming.
do you have to stay? can you ask to leave too?

do you have to stay? can you ask to leave too?
I said to her that I'm the one who is a distance from home so it would make more sense for me to be able to go and she said "well you're probably better off waiting it out"

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I said to her that I'm the one who is a distance from home so it would make more sense for me to be able to go and she said "well you're probably better off waiting it out"
omg what a witch! and talking to your asshole boss is probably not even worth it? 😕

Nope, she is his girlfriend so of course he'll take her side! 😔
ah yeah i remembered that later. i know it's easier said than done but honestly i'd just leave. that's so incredibly mean from them both

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nope, she is his girlfriend so of course he'll take her side! 😔
Know this feeling. My partner has gone into work today, the owners wife is meant to be working today but isn’t going in because it’s too dangerous for her…. Why’s it not dangerous for everyone else then?! 😡 They’ve even asked someone to cover her shift for her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I broke my iPhone and got locked out of all of my accounts as a result. I can't access my savings accounts with my browser because you need a digital or physical token. The digital token doesn't work because I don't have a phone and the bank never sent me a physical token. I've requested one, but it takes 10 business days. How can they leave clients without any alternative option? On top of this, I inadvertently blocked the PIN on my other account, so I can't check it online either and need to ring customer service to get it sorted.

As much as I appreciate the whole 2FA thing, it really puts you in a bad situation if you lose / break your phone. I like to keep an eye on my savings accounts and now I'm literally having a meltdown because it's been three whole days since I last checked them.

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Am I the only person who thinks it's nasty to bring a dog into a restaurant?

I went into a bagel shop earlier and there was a woman with a big Labrador in there. The dog hair etc.. it's really unhygienic.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.