What’s annoying you right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently my neighbours have covid what I overheard, went away for a little break, yet the kids have being at school for 3 days and night classes. I was nearby the parents and nothing was said their know I have a little one. Now waiting on a test pack to come and I darent go out. I am always so careful and rarely go out.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Just getting over covid, just wish the bloody night time cough will do one. I don't cough at all, all day then night time comes and it's non stop, the choking, scratchy type of cough that if you try to surpress makes it worse. I haven't slept in 2 days 😴😴
My eye balls are burning.
I've tried everything on Google to try and stop it and it doesn't help.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
NatWest still not sorted out it's glitch which has taken multiple payments and put people in unarranged overdrafts.... hope they aren't expecting ppl to pay for that. It nearly two days now, still not sorted ffs
Ugh TSB did that in March, it was infuriating. Hope you are sorted now.

My eager neighbours keep putting Jubilee street party invites through the door,saying let's all make an effort and decorate our houses and eat in your front garden/drive. I hate small talk and don't want to join in with sitting on my drive for hours. I might be conveniently "away". I like the Queen but streetparties give me the ick. When we had that covid release one 2 years ago I watched them all from my window. It looked so lame. The chatty nosy neighbour round the corner going around talking to everyone like he's the pope, and the opposite neighbour cremating sausages on a disposable barbecue. I hate the expectation that you need to be involved. I like the Queen but I hate pomp and circumstance 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
My eager neighbours keep putting Jubilee street party invites through the door,saying let's all make an effort and decorate our houses and eat in your front garden/drive. I hate small talk and don't want to join in with sitting on my drive for hours. I might be conveniently "away". I like the Queen but streetparties give me the ick. When we had that covid release one 2 years ago I watched them all from my window. It looked so lame. The chatty nosy neighbour round the corner going around talking to everyone like he's the pope, and the opposite neighbour cremating sausages on a disposable barbecue. I hate the expectation that you need to be involved. I like the Queen but I hate pomp and circumstance 🤣
I can't be doing with street parties either - don't these people have ACTUAL friends to spend time with?! However, they always remind me a bit of Brookside when Jimmy Corkhill turned up the VE Day party as Hitler

Screenshot_20220513-074108_WhatsApp.jpg

• Haha
Bit nauseous because it's time of the month and a colleague is eating an home made egg sandwich. The home made ones always smell a bit more eggy for some reason .The stench is knocking me sick.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Just getting over covid, just wish the bloody night time cough will do one. I don't cough at all, all day then night time comes and it's non stop, the choking, scratchy type of cough that if you try to surpress makes it worse. I haven't slept in 2 days 😴😴
When I always have a cough I have to pile a few cushions on the mattress then turn my pillows length ways so I'm leaning up a about 45 degrees this helps cause when lying down the pressure of everything just tightens for me. So doing that way I feel my body still the same throughout the day? Hard to explain.

I love my children dearly but today has been…

Mummy. Mummy. Mummy. Mummy. Mummy. Over and over and over.

I know one day they won’t need my help or want to be seen with me but today, please, just give me a break!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How I always seem to have broken sleep every other night, or if I’m lucky every other week. So annoying!

• Sad
1. It's so hot and muggy here with that horrible drizzy rain. Sweating my tits off changing beds and tidying the house.
2. I have 2 loads of washing waiting to go in the tumble dryer with another load in the washing machine.
3. I've moaned before but the fact my teenager can't manage to put washing in the washing pile, hence the mountains of washing I have. Just done the weekly sweep of his room 🙄
4. All of this washing is going to need folding and put away 😅

Someone claimed a refund off me for something off eBay saying it didn’t turn up, just checked the delivery status today to claim for the postage and it’s been delivered! On the day I gave the refund, before I gave the refund! Wtf! Are people really that desperate…..buyer has been reported still insisting it never turned up….it’s there in black and white the time, date and map of where it was delivered and it was something that would go through a letterbox. It wasn’t even a lot of money it’s the audacity of people 😤😤😤😤😤

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
A car caught fire in my neighbourhood to the point where there was black smoke and flames reaching the 3rd floor of our apartment block. You could literally see the flames going up because of the wind and hear particles exploding. The car was fully on fire. I'd never seen anything like that in my whole entire life. The whole thing went on for 20-25 minutes until the police and firebrigade made it. I'm traumatized.

• Heart
  • Sad
Have you tried Delsym (not sure if it's sold in the UK) ? It is the ONLY thing that helps me when I have that dry tickly irritated cough that keeps me up. Also, have you tried taking a hot shower before bed ?

Hope you feel better.

Just went to have some ham I ordered the other day and the date is for the 7th of APRIL!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I've never been on Facebook, it's just not my thing but 4 separate things I have needed to do this week have all required me to log in via Facebook to complete the transaction:

Complaining about a faulty item from Argos (phone number not in service).
Ordering a cake for hubs birthday*
Ordering a Mexican meal delivered for hubs b day*
Booking a new keep fit class

I feel like I will have to join but hate having my hand forced.

*He picked up covid on aforementioned night out 😒

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.