What’s annoying you right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here
I’m fuming
I had a major operation literally two weeks ago, I’ve just come to have a lie down and my husband decided to vacuum the whole house and then specifically round our bedroom telling me “ you said wake you up in an hour”
Oh no I bleeping didn’t
So yeah I’m bleeping fed up now
Oh and of people trivialising my op and banging on about when they had something done 20 years ago
Oh and work making me feel guilty but then saying “ don’t rush back” . If they are not careful I just
‘ might’ take the three months off I’m supposed to
Oh and I’m sick of people asking how I am not because they are concerned but because they want me to say I am fine now and back to normal
Oh and I’m bleeping knackered as well

that feels better 😘
Take all the time off. Sod everyone. Not to sound like the ppl you mentioned BUT i went back to work after my big op too soon, got no thanks for it and completely exhausted myself. I was getting home at 5pm and going straight to bed. Weekends were a black out. So please think of yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Where do I start?
My mum just loves to buy things for my little one that freak me out, them playmats for outside, a sandpit that I freaking got a static shock from.. which if you don't know I being stuffing from and giving me panic attacks.
She keeps going on and on about the kids shows why this how that 😡😡 shut the duck up please.
Then having to sort her place out and she keeps bugging me with evrything.
Then my little one been driving me up the wall.
But that can't be helped.
It's like everyone pissing me off. My period came a week early so my hormones are like high plus my periods have been 3 days for the whole of this year so that's confusing me.
Hubby worried his work place will close down, don't know how it's a huge business.
I just need a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s too warm to sleep with my window closed but my neighbours have decided now is an appropriate time to have a bonfire so my bedroom bleeping stinks

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
It's the middle of the night here, I'm exhausted, but my brain has decided to torture me with thoughts of my ex and the roads not taken. I'm generally very happy with my life, but tonight there's that little "where would I be if..." voice and it's making me sad and keeping me awake.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Just went to have some ham I ordered the other day and the date is for the 7th of APRIL!!!
Quoting myself

You would think that the ham would be a one-off wouldn't you, not just a few days but a few weeks out of date must be rare eh? Well I had an order delivered yesterday and this morning went to open my full cream milk and the date was for the 5th!!!

OK, they refund you no questions ( Amazon's return /refund system is excellent) but this is concerning. I contacted them and they gave me a tenner but how the duck can I order fresh food from them again? It's been so handy to order and get a delivery within two hours if ordered in the morning.

Reactions: 3
I'm trying to write an important piece of coursework and my neighbours are just so loud. Their children screaming, music blaring out, endless banging etc. I've got ear plugs in and I can still hear, I can't concentrate.

• Wow
Neighbours have had people over since 10am. Which obviously is fine, but they started a fire at 2pm so had to shut the windows and run and get my washing in 🥲 and there's one girl who keeps laughing at the top of her voice like AHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA. Everyone else is just chit chatting in a normal tone and then there is her. Nothing is that funny. Stfu you silly cow. 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That I can easily hide all my chubby wobbly bits in winter but it’s harder in summer. I’ve changed 3 times already today because I feel like I look like a fatty 😂 it’s hard to find summer clothes which make you feel comfortable with your figure

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That I can easily hide all my chubby wobbly bits in winter but it’s harder in summer. I’ve changed 3 times already today because I feel like I look like a fatty 😂 it’s hard to find summer clothes which make you feel comfortable with your figure
That's why I love the winter, big baggy layers of clothes! I've managed to lose abit of weight, but not enough for summer stuff yet! Roll on autumn:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My neighbours who are having some kind of family party which is fine not annoyed about that at all. What is annoying however is that all 25 of them have come out to stand at the front of the house...and they are all stood on the grass on my front garden and in my drive way taking picture. How about respect other peoples property and get off my garden?? I would never stand on someone else's garden like that

Reactions: 8
I dont want to get into the disability aspect about whether its right or wrong to park on pavements because quite frankly our pavement is in worse condition than the road so would help absolutely no one

BUT ppl who do not conform to parking on streets. If everyone on the street is all 4 wheels on road and someone comes along and puts 2 wheels on the path, out of alignment with everyone else it fills me with irrational rage like nothing else 😂

It doesnt even affect me because i DO conform and i have a drive where i live but i just saw someone do it and i need to moan about it.

A line of 4 cars infront and 6 cars behind, all 4 wheels on the road. THEY decide everyone else has got it wrong and bump 2 wheels onto the path...

I dont want to get into the disability aspect about whether its right or wrong to park on pavements because quite frankly our pavement is in worse condition than the road so would help absolutely no one

BUT ppl who do not conform to parking on streets. If everyone on the street is all 4 wheels on road and someone comes along and puts 2 wheels on the path, out of alignment with everyone else it fills me with irrational rage like nothing else 😂

It doesnt even affect me because i DO conform and i have a drive where i live but i just saw someone do it and i need to moan about it.

A line of 4 cars infront and 6 cars behind, all 4 wheels on the road. THEY decide everyone else has got it wrong and bump 2 wheels onto the path...
I totally get you ! Where i live is accessible by one lane the width of one car it's the only way in or out. Sundays are the worst visitors wise, everyone mounts the pavement and parks on the left that's fine until some bright spark decides to mount and park on the right 😤 slalom anyone ??

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I totally get you ! Where i live is accessible by one lane the width of one car it's the only way in or out. Sundays are the worst visitors wise, everyone mounts the pavement and parks on the left that's fine until some bright spark decides to mount and park on the right 😤 slalom anyone ??
Arghhhhh do they just not look? 😂 i need to find a way to cope with this anger...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It has been a beautiful day down in the Cotswolds, my partner and I went for a long cycle ride. We both took loads of photos, when I uploaded mine onto the computer, they were mostly crap. :(

It’s tit isn’t it
And when you talk about it to someone and they utter the words “ I’ve never had it” 🙄
The agony of squeezing that stinging teardrop of pee out only to want to go again 😭
I was sweating like a pig in the early hours and feeling sick. I started antibiotics yesterday and managed to sleep for 2 hours without needing a wee 🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Having a crappy day. Lots of small things going wrong but it's a pain in the hole 🤣

• Sad
My 4 year old ruining another pair of school shoes 😅😅 ill never buy Clarks again 2 pairs have fallen apart the last 6 months!

Reactions: 2
Took a blow to the head last week and I’ve had tinnitus since. I feel for anyone who has it chronically 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.