What’s annoying you right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a bit of a first world problem but I needed petrol soon so I called in at the supermarket( I don't usually get my petrol there) . The pump didn't give me any petrol and the price the last person paid was still on the display. After waiting for a few minutes I gave up and drove to the garage I usually go to .

It annoyed me so much cos my anxiety had bubbling away and I feel it plays tricks and makes me anxious about simple everyday stuff. I've been trying to keep my anxiety in check , but it was right today!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Liars at work.

We performed a screen share and this person went into the screen to make a field modification. Then proceeded into field B and make another modification without saving the first field, but I didn't notice she didn't save it. I went back to her 20 minutes after the call to say it's strange, field A revert back to the old value and her response was: "I never touched field A, I only modified field B, please check the history".

Except the history only records items that have actually been saved. If you perform a modification and do not save, it won't save it in the history.

I saw it with my own eyes she modified field A because I told her what the input was. I'm going mental.

Reactions: 4
My knees. I have a bad knee. Went down a big step badly, have now buggered up the other one. bleeping bollocking hell.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Bit of a lame one but it's annoying when people insist on playing those 'saucy' drinking games at parties. I like parties and drinking and am not a prude but feel like we've done the whole uni thing when we were younger so now being older having to answer things about your love and sex life or stripping or kissing/lap dancing people is more uncomfortable/cringe than fun now...
Feels like there is no non-awkward way of getting out of it either without seeming like a party pooper!

My mum keeps fussing over me as I'm very close to my due date now and its doing my head in. I know its because she cares about me before anybody says it...but I hate a fuss and she's being a bit overbearing now. I'm a 30 year old adult and this is my second baby, I know what to do when contractions start 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've clenched my jaw so much because of the amount of anxiety I have that I woke up this morning with my jaw frozen from the left side. I can't even open my mouth properly because it really hurts. This is the first time it's ever happened to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I need to make a wax appointment for this Saturday and I'm annoyed that I'll have to make time for it even though I don't want to leave home at all.

Reactions: 1
I've clenched my jaw so much because of the amount of anxiety I have that I woke up this morning with my jaw frozen from the left side. I can't even open my mouth properly because it really hurts. This is the first time it's ever happened to me.
This is so weird! I googled face yoga exercises for the first time ever this morning. The jaw unlocker was the only one that I tried. It felt nice 👍

6923D00B-08E5-4D08-B8C7-5B8029D410F8.png

I need to make a wax appointment for this Saturday and I'm annoyed that I'll have to make time for it even though I don't want to leave home at all.
Can you get a home kit?

ETA: Came in here to see if Carrie Bradshaw is annoying anyone else 🤪

Reactions: 2
I can't stomach food because I'm sad and anxious.

I've already lost over 2 stone as a result of a break up but I just can't bring myself to eat and the smell of food is making me heave. I feel like such a failure.

• Sad
I can't stomach food because I'm sad and anxious.

I've already lost over 2 stone as a result of a break up but I just can't bring myself to eat and the smell of food is making me heave. I feel like such a failure.
Sushi rolls are a great comfort to me when I feel this way. Thin spaghetti and parmesan cheese also, weirdly. I hope you get better ❣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My stupid mind won't switch off and let me sleep. I'm shattered from the overthinking and crying. I just want one day and night where I feel at peace and not cry over painful memories. I'm beyond exhausted at this point. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Husband always disturbs us when he gets up for work, including the dog. The only one who sleeps through it is the teenager, I think .
I wonder if the neighbours can hear him too .

Reactions: 1
I melted some Nutella in the microwave and thought it was a good idea to stir it with my finger 🙃 the tip of it I'd now red and throbbing

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.