What’s annoying you right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That it's supposed to be a quiet week, there's not much to do at work, but my micromanager boss is creating busy work just for kicks.

Oh and an incipient migraine.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The chocolate coin maker we bought my son for a present 🙃

Only bought it because it was the only thing he asked for.

1/10, wouldn’t recommend.

Reactions: 3
This is why I don’t sell things locally anymore and only post out. People can be so demanding with collection times and that’s if they don’t do what 99% of people do which is not bother showing up! I definitely wouldn’t be letting someone collect at that time just in case they didn’t show up. Surely there’s more times of the day they could collect.
LOL. You were onto something.

We ended up agreeing on 6pm today. Then this person texted me earlier this afternoon saying they're not able to make it because they got the booster this morning and they're feeling unwell. Who plans to drive from one county to another after getting the vaccine? Bizarre.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

We ended up agreeing on 6pm today. Then this person texted me earlier this afternoon saying they're not able to make it because they got the booster this morning and they're feeling unwell. Who plans to drive from one county to another after getting the vaccine? Bizarre.
Just sell it to someone else.

Reactions: 2

Unfortunate messing about!
However I got my booster the other day and had a hospital appointment later that day. My first 2 jabs I was fine however after this one I felt like death for a few hours, I was worrying about the app. All was fine thankfully in the end and it’s a bit different to picking a bag up but sounds like they are just being idiots. I’d tell them to do one if they still want it

Reactions: 1
I started doing bedtime. My husband decided that it was a good time to start a nerf battle. Love them playing but he's had all day, what's the need to wind the kids up at bedtime. It takes long enough as it is.
I've come downstairs, he can do bedtime by himself. They are his problem now ✌🏻

Reactions: 8
Covid Vaccination and people arguing over if they have or haven't got it .
It's a personal choice and quite sad to see family and friends fall out over each persons choice .
It's a known fact now that vaccinated can still catch it and spread it so they are not Covid proof so doesn't make it any better than if you aren't vaccinated .
Life is too short to fall out with your friends and family
Make love not war 🤘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Covid Vaccination and people arguing over if they have or haven't got it .
It's a personal choice and quite sad to see family and friends fall out over each persons choice .
It's a known fact now that vaccinated can still catch it and spread it so they are not Covid proof so doesn't make it any better than if you aren't vaccinated .
Life is too short to fall out with your friends and family
Make love not war 🤘
Yes, it's really annoying. Funny that a couple people I know have the vaccine and had covid twice already when I don't have any doses and haven't had covid. It's not even me saying the vaccine doesn't work, it's more that I don't really go out to busy places and they do, so who is bringing more risk to family gatherings?

Reactions: 3
the fact that everyone around me is speaking in german and i am not fluent in it and my bf barely translates for me 😭 earlier we were playing jenga with his family and he kept telling me what to do and i asked him 10 times to stop it and then i told him i'm not an idiot and his dad said 'no need to fight about this', to which my bf responded 'tell that to her', not realizing that i understood them both :( just feel like an idiot and like who knows how many times they talk about me in german and he doesn't tell me or translate for me. my communication is limited - i understand a lot but don't speak it very well yet so he's my only channel of communication but puts no effort into it and then i look like an idiot/witch in front of his parents while their other ''daughter in law'' is german, all smiley and reacts to everything they say with HAHAHA

sorry, rant over

• Sad
Reactions: 12
the fact that everyone around me is speaking in german and i am not fluent in it and my bf barely translates for me 😭 earlier we were playing jenga with his family and he kept telling me what to do and i asked him 10 times to stop it and then i told him i'm not an idiot and his dad said 'no need to fight about this', to which my bf responded 'tell that to her', not realizing that i understood them both :( just feel like an idiot and like who knows how many times they talk about me in german and he doesn't tell me or translate for me. my communication is limited - i understand a lot but don't speak it very well yet so he's my only channel of communication but puts no effort into it and then i look like an idiot/witch in front of his parents while their other ''daughter in law'' is german, all smiley and reacts to everything they say with HAHAHA

sorry, rant over
I don't know if it's a German-speaking thing, but when I was in Austria and told people I didn't speak German, they kept responding and speaking to me in German. I thought it was quite rude, I mean I'm pretty sure most Germans know a fair bit of English. In any case, efforts should be a two way street and they should meet you halfway.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.