What’s annoying you right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My FitBit. I've had it for a few months and if I want to sync it then it takes up to an hour of uninstalling, reinstalling, unpairing, pairing, force stopping, uninstalling, reinstalling, pairing, unpairing, pairing and so on.

Looking on the support forums it's had this issue since at least 2016 and they've never bothered to fix it.
my Fitbit kept doing this so I contacted their customer services and they sent me a brand new one, maybe you could try that?
Although eventually the new one ended up doing the same thing too, so I swapped to a different smart watch

Reactions: 1
Was at the docs the other morning, he puts my prescription through to my local chemist who normally text me when it’s ready for collection. Haven’t had a prescription off the docs in ages, since they started the texts so usually the texts come to say my repeat is in (usually 24 hours after I’ve requested although I understand it can take up to 3 days). So I was near my local chemist yesterday, approx. 27 hours after prescription has been put through so I pop in thinking maybe they don’t text about instant prescriptions? As I would assume if you’ve been to docs and been told to take something, it would be pretty much available straight away. No it’s in a queue and would be another hour. Ffs I know the NHS is stretched right now but that’s a piss take. I obviously need these items as per my doctors orders and being able to have them has now been delayed by 2 days (couldn’t wait the hour so have to go back today).

I deliver for just eat l, currently working and I keep getting orders for a restaurant that’s closed. Just eat support claim they can’t stop people ordering but it’s bollocks, they should be able to put it offline - the place is closed. Speaking to support is like talking to a robot. They don’t listen and don’t cancel the order they just try to reassign to another driver.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don't mind housemates having their partner stay over, that's fine. But when one stays over five nights a week for weeks on end it takes the piss :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Had to cancelled it, didnt notice the time (4:30)
driving to an unfamiliar area for something that for me is stressful in the dark is a no go. I get blinded by the very bright lights cars have these days. Im ok driving in a familiar place as I know the road and its turns. but these days countryside driving with those cars that light up the whole sky for miles, you take your life in your hands.

Bright car lights IMO should be banned and have no idea why they are allowed

When someone you have on ignore is the one always making the new threads you post in. it messes up how you view the forum. 😜
They have changed it back to my original day and my local hospital but a earlier time of 8:30. Phew

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My bf can’t talk at a normal bleeping volume through his headset on Xbox. Why do the whole street need to be able to hear you?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
My bf can’t talk at a normal bleeping volume through his headset on Xbox. Why do the whole street need to be able to hear you?
This used to freak me out when I went round my mates and her son would be screaming in his room I was like WTF?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Trying to get an address off someone for pick up. do you want to sell your item or not!
I at first I thought it was a one-off but having been on selling groups and eBay for years, no it's not, sometimes nothing just yes pick up at this time, sometimes just a road. duck sake give me your door number and postcode!

Everyone around me has covid and i need to NOT get covid specifically in the next 7 days due to other commitments and I feel like the walls of disease are closing in
And i have some kind of psychosomatic sore throat from the worry but negative 3 times in last 4 days so probably havent got it... still gonna be anxious until the weeks out

• Sad
I wish I knew more about Elle Darby so I could join in on the thread 🤣 a few people I follow follow her and I’ve seen her grid before. She always struck me as someone who would be exactly like those tweets, more shocked at people saying she had a humble/wholesome image. Time for the influencer huns and companies who work with her and preach about anti-racism to practice what they preach.

Everyone around me has covid and i need to NOT get covid specifically in the next 7 days due to other commitments and I feel like the walls of disease are closing in
And i have some kind of psychosomatic sore throat from the worry but negative 3 times in last 4 days so probably havent got it... still gonna be anxious until the weeks out
I absolutely feel you everyone around me is dropping like flies and due to couple of
things we CANNOT catch it in the next 6 days, husband has all but banned us from
going anywhere but work….testing everyday

I wish I knew more about Elle Darby so I could join in on the thread 🤣 a few people I follow follow her and I’ve seen her grid before. She always struck me as someone who would be exactly like those tweets, more shocked at people saying she had a humble/wholesome image. Time for the influencer huns and companies who work with her and preach about anti-racism to practice what they preach.
My daughter worships the ground she walks on 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I absolutely feel you everyone around me is dropping like flies and due to couple of
things we CANNOT catch it in the next 6 days, husband has all but banned us from
going anywhere but work….testing everyday

My daughter worships the ground she walks on 🤦🏻‍♀️
Im not even going to work. Wfh for me. Must get through next week

Reactions: 2
I work in a nursery, several staff members have covid and are isolating.

I have to go back on Tuesday to a room of 20 children, when I’m ill already with an unrelated chest infection.

I do not know how to deal with my anxiety over it. I want to protect myself, but I don’t know how I can avoid catching it.

Boss absolutely vetoed any time off so I have to go in to a potentially infectious workplace whilst my immune system is low.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

I have to go back on Tuesday to a room of 20 children, when I’m ill already with an unrelated chest infection.

I do not know how to deal with my anxiety over it. I want to protect myself, but I don’t know how I can avoid catching it.

Boss absolutely vetoed any time off so I have to go in to a potentially infectious workplace whilst my immune system is low.
Call in sick, they can’t force you to go in.

Reactions: 5

I was having a similar conversation with my friend who works in a nursery yesterday. She's been unwell with tonsillitis but feels unable to call in sick and said it's quite common in nurseries to go in when you're feeling pretty poorly. I feel awful for her so I really hope you feel better soon. If you are unable to work then you should be able to call in sick.

Reactions: 2
Similarly my friend works in residential care. The fact that she doesn’t get sick pay, plus they are very short staffed due to 15 staff members with positive tests means that she is working almost 7 days a week at the moment 😔

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.