What’s annoying you right now? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he have control over your money? It sounds like he could be financially abusing you and definitely emotionally abusing you. You deserve so much better! I've just seen your other posts about asking for a divorce and he's not for it, that must be so heartbreaking. Also the fact there's kids involved too he clearly doesn't care about this, as he would rather the kids stay in a toxic environment. Do you have any other family/friends nearby? Is there any chance at all you could possibly ask your mum for a loan of money so you could get a train to see her or something? I really feel for you ♥
He does control the money, yes. No friends or family here so he knows I'm isolated. He's managed to turn our son against me so I've been dealing with his daily abuse too. My Mum can give me some money but I need my share out of the house to put a lump sum down to rent as no one will touch me on benefits and he won't sell. Don't suppose you know the winning lottery numbers for this weekend??? 🙄😂

• Sad
Reactions: 11
He does control the money, yes. No friends or family here so he knows I'm isolated. He's managed to turn our son against me so I've been dealing with his daily abuse too. My Mum can give me some money but I need my share out of the house to put a lump sum down to rent as no one will touch me on benefits and he won't sell. Don't suppose you know the winning lottery numbers for this weekend??? 🙄😂
Please, please contact your local authority & tell them the situation & that you need to leave & will be homeless. They will then aim to rehouse you somewhere. I’m sorry you’re going through this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Get onto woman's aid (phones manned 24 hours a day) or ask the police/CAB for help on what you can do.( as there are other things you can do. ) I not only had to live in a woman's aid hostel but worked for them as well. They can sort money, solicitors, and temp housing, or even permanent housing

My friend has just got a 3 bed home due to non-physical abuse and she didn't even have to leave the family home to get it. So please find out all your options. from your local housing I know it's hard when you are in the actual situation but there is a lot that can be done in getting you out and its not up to your husband to control if you divorce or not.

Anyway I will butt out now good luck xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Please, please contact your local authority & tell them the situation & that you need to leave & will be homeless. They will then aim to rehouse you somewhere. I’m sorry you’re going through this ❤
Thank you. I don't want to live where as I am and applied to the area where I want to be but they won't touch me as I don't currently live or work in the area. 🙄 Waiting list is years long. Tried to rent privately but I don't have a guarantor and will have to apply for benefits for the first time ever and that makes me avoidable according to the rental agencies. 😩

Get onto woman's aid (phones manned 24 hours a day) or ask the police/CAB for help on what you can do.( as there are other things you can do. ) I not only had to live in a woman's aid hostel but worked for them as well. They can sort money, solicitors, and temp housing, or even permanent housing

My friend has just got a 3 bed home due to non-physical abuse and she didn't even have to leave the family home to get it. So please find out all your options. from your local housing I know it's hard when you are in the actual situation but there is a lot that can be done in getting you out and its not up to your husband to control if you divorce or not.

Anyway I will butt out now good luck xx
Thanks. Seems it's not so straight forward for me as I want to move out of the area. 🙄

Reactions: 1
When you're on the receiving end of domestic abuse you qualify to be relocated outside of the area you're in.

Reactions: 13
I know you feel trapped but there are organisations out there who can help you. Try contacting Women’s Aid, they exist to help women and children in your situation x

Reactions: 6
When you're on the receiving end of domestic abuse you qualify to be relocated outside of the area you're in.

Yes, the friend I mentioned above lives in Herts but Bedfordshire has rehoused her. My half-sister lived in London and was rehoused in Portsmouth.

Women's aid can help get you into the nearest home to where you want to live. if you have relatives in the area that helps as well

Reactions: 7
I hope you manage to get something sorted, I've just seen the advice from others on here and I don't know too much about relocating from an area but as someone said definitely contact CAB. I'm so sorry to hear your sons turned against you, it must be so dreadful. Although we're all strangers here, it's good to just freely vent and people to understand where you're coming from! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That my partner has just undermined me with the kids for the second time today 🤬

He just has to be the fun one, drives me mad

• Sad
  • Angry
My anxiety is spiralling out of control and I put a massive smile on my face at work but really I've been crumbling slowly but surely for months. I just can't see a way out of this misery. I hate myself for feeling envious of my ex but he seems happy. I just wish I could say a massive duck you to him for how he's made me feel but my heart misses him more than I like to let on to most people. 😒

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Cramps are killing me. Going for a 3am shower to try and ease them. I’ve got such an important day at work tomorrow too 😭

• Sad
You can get and spread covid with or without the vaccine so not sure why be annoyed with her.

Sorry you're feeling tit tho, hopefully the vaccine will make the symptoms not as bad for you
Yes, hopefully. The point is I did catch the virus from an unvaccinated person and her family. And unvaccinated folk spread it, ultimately. Because if we were all immunized the virus couldn't live. Much less mutate.

Reactions: 1
our wifi keeps playing up, we play white noise on our Alexa for the baby through the night when he’s teething cos he doesn’t sleep well when he’s teething. Cos our wifi is playing up its randomly gone off through the night so Alexa has gone off and stopped playing white noise and now the baby is wide awake 😬 for the second time tonight 🤪 🥱

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The 4 month sleep regression 😫 literally killing me

I’m so sorry this has happened to you. I’m in Kent, if you’re near this way I’d be happy to help you xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes, hopefully. The point is I did catch the virus from an unvaccinated person and her family. And unvaccinated folk spread it, ultimately. Because if we were all immunized the virus couldn't live. Much less mutate.

I can not get my head around this post.

The virus is living on you a vaccinated person
You can spread it to other vaccinated and unvaccinated people

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.