What’s annoying you right now? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My anxiety is spiralling out of control and I put a massive smile on my face at work but really I've been crumbling slowly but surely for months. I just can't see a way out of this misery. I hate myself for feeling envious of my ex but he seems happy. I just wish I could say a massive duck you to him for how he's made me feel but my heart misses him more than I like to let on to most people. 😒
I wish I could give you a hug and chat to you properly 😞💛 I can just tell from your posts on here what a good person you are, you have a kind heart and one day I promise you somebody will come along who can give you the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
EVERYONE an EVERYTHING!
Honestly the fact that I seem to have everything piled on to me, kids, school, work, health, money, happiness, debt, not doing enough….it’s really starting to get me down and if I’m being honest I’m depressed again, after working so hard for the last 10 years to overcome it, it’s back and now I feel like such a failure!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've just waited 12 weeks for my new sofa to be delivered from DFS, booked the day off work yesterday so I was home for it. It arrived, and it's a sofa that splits in the middle, when they connected it, it doesn't sit flush and I know it's so minor but it's annoying me so much. They're going to send a tech out to have a look. I just cbaaaaaaaaaa with inconveniences like these!!

Reactions: 1
I've just waited 12 weeks for my new sofa to be delivered from DFS, booked the day off work yesterday so I was home for it. It arrived, and it's a sofa that splits in the middle, when they connected it, it doesn't sit flush and I know it's so minor but it's annoying me so much. They're going to send a tech out to have a look. I just cbaaaaaaaaaa with inconveniences like these!!
You’re lucky some poor sod got two left ends of a sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 6
People who moan about literally everything (I do realise the irony of posting this on the What’s Annoying You thread 👀 ). No but seriously, those who are constantly in the negative. Total killjoys, drains the life out of me and I cba. Life is hard but if that’s your attitude to everything then no wonder you’re never happy.

Also people arguing about the bloody Covid vaccine. Get it, don’t get it - I don’t care. You do you and all that shite.

Reactions: 11
EVERYONE an EVERYTHING!
Honestly the fact that I seem to have everything piled on to me, kids, school, work, health, money, happiness, debt, not doing enough….it’s really starting to get me down and if I’m being honest I’m depressed again, after working so hard for the last 10 years to overcome it, it’s back and now I feel like such a failure!
It sounds like you are someone who has taken on a lot of responsibility despite battling with depression - which makes you total goals 🙌 Sorry you’re dealing with so many stressors.

• Heart
I contacted a well known cleaning company about a faulty defect bottle where the "stop" nozzle wasn't working which had resulted in my baby having to go to A&E (I know it's my fault for it being in reach of my toddler). I just wanted to make them aware in case it was a faulty batch and this happened to someone else and thought they should be aware. I never complained or asked for anything in return, I just wanted them to be aware of this. They obviously wanted the bottle back so sent this back via their tracked delivery, the package *magically went missing for over 2 weeks and was sent to 3 different locations and resulted in them chasing me for an update to when I sent it then when I sent them proof of delivery, they say its being chased up*. They've now came back to me saying there's no defects with the bottle, it's working as it should and basically said I'm lying. They've tried to give me vouchers as I've been subject to "inconvience". I've sent them pictures and video proof of the product being defect which they're now saying they'll look into. I just find it suspicious the package went missing, now they're saying its totally fine when I've got video proof it's not. It's really fucked me off if I'm honest. I'm not the type to complain to companies, but in this instance since my child was hurt I wanted them to be aware in case it was a faulty batch of bottles and in case anyone else/child got hurt. I'm not doing this for "compensation" or vouchers, an acknowledgement of it not being up to their standards would be nice.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I thought I’d finished my dissertation but apparently I missed 2000 words off of one of the sections so now need to re-do that and also edit all my tables so they fit into the word limit (Twatting word, why does it count text in tables as going toward the overall word count?) I have the time to do it but it’s so annoying 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 8
EVERYONE an EVERYTHING!
You are not a failure lovely, and you aren't back where you were. You are under a lot of pressure and all those factors are cause of depression. Try and revisit what helped you get better 10 years ago and there is support out there to help with everything that is piling on and impacting on your mental health. You are strong, you have overcome this before you can do it again!

• Heart
Bloody flaky friends 🙄 been up since 7am having a good tidy round the place and making it all cosy and lovely for my friend to be coming round about 9am. She's still not here.... clearly not coming. this will be the 4th cancellation with some bollocks excuse in the space of a week 🙄

I'm mostly pissed cos I'm so bloody tired and if she just said she's not coming I could have had a couple more hours 😴😴 now I'm just tired and cranky for no reason blehhhhh

Rant over 😤😅

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I can not get my head around this post.

The virus is living on you a vaccinated person
You can spread it to other vaccinated and unvaccinated people
And I can't get my head round the idiocy from the anti vaxxers about how vaccines work.

Reactions: 5
Heard that the workman was coming sometime after 9. Still not here (wants help taking some things into the flat) and I've now missed the train to help take my sister to uni. Why do they have such a piss poor work ethic and don't ever turn up on time? I don't even know which days they choose to work and which days they prefer a visit to the pub.

Reactions: 2
My Dads Facebook statuses.

He got a second letter inviting him for his vaccine (he’s 46, hasn’t had it and refuses to… which is fine, his choice and all that), but he keeps writing statuses about how bad the vaccine is, that the government are controlling you, we’re being poisoned, there’s no scientific evidence behind the vaccine… and that pro-vaccinators are shoving their beliefs down everyone’s throat……

Yet all I see on my Facebook newsfeed is him pushing his anti-vaccine beliefs!!

Have a night out planned on Friday and 2 huge spots have appeared on my face this morning, why does this always happen 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 4
That I'm sat here waiting for MIL to pick my daughter up so I can work this afternoon....she was supposed to be here at 12!! And now I'm late for work! She know what time I'm due to start work, that just don't care about other people's time!!! Why is it some people are unable to ever be on time for anything? She set the time she was coming not me!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.