Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Partner has just told me his co-worker made a joke using the ‘n’ word and all the staff laughed. Him included.

My best friend is mixed race and has dark skin, I’ve seen her get bullied her entire life to the point she’s suicidal.
After the Euros, I unfriended 12 people on Facebook for racist comments. I call people out regularly for it as I’ve got absolutely zero time for prejudice towards people who cannot help the way they were born.

I don’t even want him to come home from work tonight, despite my previous post today.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

Littleelf

VIP Member
Thanks all for the birthday wishes, my partner cooked tea and gave me the night off bath and bedtime which was nice and my daughter made me a birthday card at school.

Still no word from any so called friends though, I suppose thats just the way it goes when you get older. I've noticed that you really don't have as many close friends the older you get. Especially when people settle down and have families of there own.

But oh well I'm happy with my family I know I'm loved by them so thats all that matters isn't it

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
All the comments on news articles about the UC cut and how awful people are.
They make me feel like I should just kill myself because I physically and mentally can't work.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Angry

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
I seem to have been haemorrhaging money from my pay cheques these last couple of months and I can’t figure out how. I used to be so good with budgetting my income - now I get two weeks into a month and I’ve got nothing left.

Probably doesn’t help that my OH earns triple what I do and doesn’t do any of the food shopping or house maintenance and is obsessed with saving his money.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
When you text some straight back, I mean within seconds of receiving a message, and they then don't reply for hours. The phone would still be in your hands!! And you text me first, surely you wait for a reply for a bit at least?! Or is that just me?!

abc i like tea

The amount of traffic! went to buy groceries (store was ‘15’ mins away) and was Away for 6 hours! The return was THREE AND A HALF HOURS as opposed to 15 mins

• Wow
  • Sad

April89

Chatty Member
Sometimes I think I just want to run, get on a train and go. Just a fantasy for getting away from the stress of everyday but I find myself spending more and more time in this fantasy.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I bought some Fox half coated cookies yesterday for me and my fella to SHARE!!! I went to bed last night with a headache, just looked in the cupboard and seen the pack had been opened. I checked to see how many he’d left. 1. He’d left me 1. Greedy bastard 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow

Thetruth123

VIP Member
The cost of holidays atm!!! Abroad and at home normally we go to the same lanzarote apartments at the same time in June for a family of 4 2 weeks pay no more than £1200
Next year same date £2300!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Self catering I may add!!!
we had booked Mauritius for last November but covid obviously had other ideas ....our first ever luxury 5 star holiday I snapped it up with BA for £7500 I thought that was a cracking deal all inclusive.......lol this holiday is now £12500 wtf!!!!!! A 7 day stay in Hemsby in a nice lodge with hot tub next summer £3200?! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Dam I know these companies have to make up for lost time but there’s making a profit and then there is scandalous greed!!!!!!!!

I fucking hate the world at the moment it’s gone so weird , expensive and lunacy I just want off 😩😩😩😩

• Wow

Icbaaaa

VIP Member
I personally think drs are just using covid as an excuse now. My health visitor told me yesterday to contact the gp about my daughter who's not even 5 months yet, they finally called me back and took note of what's wrong then said "she might need to be covid tested again before she's seen so the Dr will call you TOMORROW MORNING". actual fuck off

• Wow
  • Angry

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’m struggling and I’ve got no choice but to put a brave face on and get on with it. The one person I want to confide in is the person who made me feel this way in the first place. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad

loobyscoobydoo

I'm on annual leave this week and my bf is working, so he's getting up at 7 and getting ready in the bedroom with the lights on and making a bloody racket while I'm trying to sleep a bit longer.

When he's off work and I've got to be up and ready, I just take my stuff into the living room so I'm not disturbing him 🤷‍♀️

It really does make me wonder why I bother trying to be considerate of others sometimes because it feels like it's never bloody reciprocated.

• Sad

LittleMy

VIP Member
My fiancé and I initially said we didn't want children. He doesn't get along with young children (not a rabid child-hater; he just doesn't feel he'd be able to take care of one all the time) and pregnancy/birth aren't for me. Now, however, we're discussing the possibility of adopting an older child. I made the mistake of mentioning this in the family and asking for advice and it's just been a barrage of "you can't do that, it's not YOURS, children are only put up for adoption if something is wrong with them, people will ask questions, at least if you MUST do it try and get a mixed-race child so they look like yours ..." Making me question if it's such a good idea, do we want to bring in a child that's going to get that thrown at them all their lives?
That’s awful. Adopt a child and ditch the family I’d say.

• Heart

GamerLlama87

Chatty Member
My dickhead upstairs neighbour 😤 she's got Covid, can't wait to tell anyone she sees. Yet she's still sending her kids to school every day, they then go out to play with the tons of local kids every day after school, I saw her return from somewhere in her car earlier... and to top it off, all I can hear right now is her coughing her guts up so she's clearly ill

Meanwhile, I'm 35 weeks pregnant and basically living the housebound hermit life for fear of catching anything, while she's spreading it like warm butter 😤🖕

• Sad
  • Wow

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
He does control the money, yes. No friends or family here so he knows I'm isolated. He's managed to turn our son against me so I've been dealing with his daily abuse too. My Mum can give me some money but I need my share out of the house to put a lump sum down to rent as no one will touch me on benefits and he won't sell. Don't suppose you know the winning lottery numbers for this weekend??? 🙄😂
Get onto woman's aid (phones manned 24 hours a day) or ask the police/CAB for help on what you can do.( as there are other things you can do. ) I not only had to live in a woman's aid hostel but worked for them as well. They can sort money, solicitors, and temp housing, or even permanent housing

My friend has just got a 3 bed home due to non-physical abuse and she didn't even have to leave the family home to get it. So please find out all your options. from your local housing I know it's hard when you are in the actual situation but there is a lot that can be done in getting you out and its not up to your husband to control if you divorce or not.

Anyway I will butt out now good luck xx

• Heart

that1

Chatty Member
I cba with all the bad news atm. Petrol shortages, covid, price hikes, squabbling over what is and isn’t the fault of Brexit… negativity everywhere. Would love a bit of good news for the U.K. right now.

• Heart