What's annoying you right now? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weather - get it together. It's gloomy and lashing in the morning then sunny in the afternoon. Can we get some normal summer weather in this country? Bring the summer weather back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
I've got a foot injury. I did a race at the weekend which I wasn't really prepared for and over did it, thought I'd got away with it but my foot kills when I walk now so think I've just aggravated over the course of the week. I could do with working from home tomorrow to rest it but no one else is in the office 😬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I have nothing against the girl but I've just seen that Scarlett Moffatt has seemingly been gifted a holiday to Antigua. And if she hasn't been gifted the whole holiday then she's certainly been gifted the room which to be fair she has declared as gifted.

It just infuriates me after the chaos of last year why an "influencer" has been gifted a holiday to the Caribbean 🤮 and I know why companies choose influencers but it is so damn insulting to people who have had an awful year working on the front line throughout.
Agreed bleeping disgusting

Reactions: 1
Ok, I love Sophie Tea Art ( even though she has gifted influencers) however recently Something happened that got me thinking. Sophie paints and some of her paintings are nudes, she has in the past ( and has one more show to do ) held ‘nudie’ days, a selection of women who have written in with their stories get picked to go to her studio. They are then painted and parade nude around the streets to promote women and to feel empowered, great! All walks of life are there, all with their own story. Well what’s got me thinking is this, recently she did a give away, a completion to win a nudie painting , they sell for around 3k so it’s nice! Now there are a couple of girls I follow who have or had cancer, they are friends, one of them was gifted, ages ago, a nudie from Sophie and it just so happened that the ‘random’ winner of the new nudie was the other girl! out of a lot of people who entered. Fast forward a couple of months and this same girl just happens to be picked as a final nudie for the art show, out of about 20000 women! She also happens to be best friends with Em Clarkson. Now I don’t care if Sophie wants to give her stuff, get her into a show or whatever, but I don’t think it’s fair on anyone els who has taken the time to enter fairly. Just pissed me off abit and put me off Sophie. Idont know, i loved her art it now it all seems to have become a bit of a Insta hun trend. It could all be coincidental of course, but really felt like just knowing the right people.

Reactions: 2
Someone's parked infront of my house blocking my driveway so I've had to park up the hill. Wouldn't mind if I was myself but I have 2 young kids (1 still in carry carrseat) and several bags. Don't recognise the car but all my neighbours know I've young kids so you'd think they'd say not to block my driveway. I know there's nothing you can do to stop people but it really annoyed me, especially cos it's pissing from the heavens too

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Someone's parked infront of my house blocking my driveway so I've had to park up the hill. Wouldn't mind if I was myself but I have 2 young kids (1 still in carry carrseat) and several bags. Don't recognise the car but all my neighbours know I've young kids so you'd think they'd say not to block my driveway. I know there's nothing you can do to stop people but it really annoyed me, especially cos it's pissing from the heavens too
I thought people were not allowed to block driveways? hole for doing it! Bloody annoying isn’t it,

Reactions: 4
I thought people were not allowed to block driveways? hole for doing it! Bloody annoying isn’t it,
Yeah I thought so too, so annoying! The thing is there's loads of parking near my house too so don't understand why they need to park right at my house

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I'd have sat outside holding down my horn 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd have sat outside holding down my horn 🙊
I wish I was brave enough to do that haha! I did have to uturn as I stay in a cul-de-sac so whoever house they were in would have seen me driving. I did slam my front door twice just to make extra sure they knew I was home 🤪

• Haha
Someone has sent me a cheque. My bank doesn't accept them via app by the looks of things.

Who still uses cheques?

• Haha
I’ve got the worse (self-inflicted) DOMS in my legs from the gym yesterday. The pain is making me feel sick.

• Heart
It’s my little one’s 4th birthday at the end of the month and I have no clue what to get him.

• Heart
It’s my little one’s 4th birthday at the end of the month and I have no clue what to get him.
I got a friend's four year old son this colour in yourself rocket from Hobbycraft. Only cost a tenner and he loved it. He ignored all his other gifts and even wanted to have his breakfast in it the next day 😄
578508_1001_1_800.jpg

• Heart
Well I was in A&E for 3 hours last night as 111 told me to get my foot checked out. I was so grumpy and tired when I got home. I can't do anything this weekend now as I have to rest it 🙄 and there's a drama in the office today (of course there is the one time I don't go in!) and I feel like I'm being judged for not being in but it's like hello I can't walk and also you're not my boss so I don't need to explain myself to you 😂

Oh and my period started today so I've got cramps to contend with now too 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
When you get approached for a role because the internal recruiter thinks you have the right profile, then you're asked to write a cover letter. Like why?

What is he into? When my little bro was 4, it was all Lego and In The Night Garden stuff 🤣
See, that’s the thing, he doesn’t really play with toys. He has so many different toys already and they barely get used. I asked him what he would like and all he said was “bubbles.” 😂 I mean, of course I’ll get him bubbles if that’s what he wants, but it just doesn’t seem like much and he can have bubbles any day of the week. I got him a balance bike last year and he still refuses to even sit on it. 🥴

I got a friend's four year old son this colour in yourself rocket from Hobbycraft. Only cost a tenner and he loved it. He ignored all his other gifts and even wanted to have his breakfast in it the next day 😄 View attachment 699393
That looks really cool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.